Since: Jan 13

Binghamton, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
A brave man once said he saw a world where there would be great change and we all would be able to get along. While another thought that if we filled every person in the world with love and music would bring about peace While a third man tried to make it so everyone was treated equally. These three men are MLK Jr., Bob Marley, and john Kennedy. All three men wanted to bring peace to us. Yet someone shot them even though two of the three of them died from the gun shot, one would live, and he would go on to preform even after he was shot. he did this he said because if bad couldn't take the day off then neither could the good. So why is that all of you must judge each other? Why can't you all just get along? Why do you constantly have to make up things about people? does it really make you feel good to belittle someone to the point the want to kill themselves or come to school and shot up the place. You need to you learn how to care and love one another otherwise the world will be engulfed in hate, everything we have ever tried to do to make this world a better place will have all been in vain. Be the change you want to see in the world. Stop all the bullying, and stop all the Hate, because no one likes to be hurt. So stop and maybe just maybe if we work together an hang on to our hope we can fix the world.

By: Kane Skinner
Deb

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
You said it all. I totally agree with you.
Fred

Lakewood, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Here,Here!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!!
jmstmom

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
The_Rainmaker wrote:
A brave man once said he saw a world where there would be great change and we all would be able to get along. While another thought that if we filled every person in the world with love and music would bring about peace While a third man tried to make it so everyone was treated equally. These three men are MLK Jr., Bob Marley, and john Kennedy. All three men wanted to bring peace to us. Yet someone shot them even though two of the three of them died from the gun shot, one would live, and he would go on to preform even after he was shot. he did this he said because if bad couldn't take the day off then neither could the good. So why is that all of you must judge each other? Why can't you all just get along? Why do you constantly have to make up things about people? does it really make you feel good to belittle someone to the point the want to kill themselves or come to school and shot up the place. You need to you learn how to care and love one another otherwise the world will be engulfed in hate, everything we have ever tried to do to make this world a better place will have all been in vain. Be the change you want to see in the world. Stop all the bullying, and stop all the Hate, because no one likes to be hurt. So stop and maybe just maybe if we work together an hang on to our hope we can fix the world.
Very true. Hope everyone takes the time to read it. I agree :)
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Kane u don't know what u r talking about u scum bag

Falconer, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
You see people can't expect change with people who act that way you can't help the unwilling. i said my name because i don't need a screen to hide my face to hide what i believe in. if i could i would tell this to all youre faces but can't. you continue to hide behind a screen because you are afriad of people might think if they know who you really are.

Falconer, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
i told everyone my name because i don't need to hide behind this screen. your kind continues too because you are afraid to find out what people will think about you if they ind out. i wish we could help but like they say you can only help the willing.

Falconer, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
I see there is no one else who has anything to say thats negative, how about when you post something negative here how about you post your name or don't say anything on here at all. if anyone aggrees with me post here so everyone knows.
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
All I hear is blah blah blah

Falconer, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
thats because you have no heart and your scared to let anyone so you take out on others. im sorry but if you dont change your either going to be alone most of your life, or go in and out of many different marriages because they will divorce you over and over again because they fell that you aren't loving, caring, or passionate among all the other good qualities you lack. So place change this world doesn't need another as*shole.
justamom

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
I agree if you don't have anything nice to say then don't OPEN your mouth! Just because you don't like the good doesn't mean you need to down it out with your bad. Kane just hear charlie brown's teacher when someone says something negative!
Totally Appalled

Fredonia, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Kane, absolutely brillant. The world needs more people like you. I feel the same way. Good never takes the day off. Let your light shine, man!
Really

Johnson City, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
All I hear is blah blah blah
Yep...that would be all you hear! Big shock there. Well said Kane! Apparently some of of the people on here are so miserable that the only way they can take the focus off of them is to trash somebody else. Sad and sorry excuse for human beings!
peace

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2013
The_Rainmaker wrote:

Love it
Jenn

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Totally agree..
andrea

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
finally a positive good post its about time havent been on hear in a long time because it was just depressing to read what some can write about others and how absolutley misserable they must be wit their own lives they want to bring everybody else down wit them! well stated kane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trc abuse 38 min Curioscc 1
Your red hair 50 min scrooge 43
page shultz 2 hr IKnowHer 7
good in bed 3 hr Shooter 3
hit list in jmst 4 hr Thomas Smith 25
Arrests 4 hr James bulushi 19
crooked cops 4 hr American boy 9
Payback finally in Jamestown. 4 hr Drugtown 40
This is Poppys town 9 hr one moron at a time 40

Jamestown Jobs