satisfied customer

Jamestown, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I've been taking my vehicles there for years now. I've always had a wonderful experience there! Great prices & top quality products. The owners & staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I've even had 2 of their employees pick up & DROP off my vehicle when I wasn't able to. Very professional & affordable, I recommend them to everyone. Thank you Ziebart see you soon!
thankyou

Jamestown, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
couldn't agree more! the one guy thats been there a long time, tinted my windows a few years back he did an awesome job. i just bought a new car and had a remote start installed, the guy with gray hair whose always smiling, was very helpful and professional. Great customer service
rodger

Jamestown, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
awesome lifted avalanche man! ill b in 2 have mine done
Roadkill

Binghamton, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Just had my windows tinted, great price and great job. Because of the cold weather they kept my truck over night so it would cure correctly. I'm so glad I went there. Thanks Ziebart!!
greatservice

Jamestown, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Had my remote start fixed a few weeks ago. They fixed it right there on the spot! Great service and some good looking employees I might add lol Especially the technician who fixed my remote start, prettiest blue eyes (smelled good too). Way to go Ziebart!
Ziebart of Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Thank you everyone for your support and business!

@ Expensive - We strive to keep our prices as competitive as possible; with factory trained technicians and warranties on all of our work some of our customers say "you get what you pay for".

@ upset - We apologize we no longer install sun/moon roofs. We gave them up years ago when we stopped doing glass, it is just not cost effective to keep up training and equipment for the very few that were installed.

@ greatservice - We're not positive which good looking employee you are talking about, but all of us single one's say stop back any time :c)
Ziebart of Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
@ First of all - Ziebart of Jamestown welcomes all customers.
moreservices

Jamestown, NY

#12 Feb 21, 2013
I wish Ziebart installed stereo systems. I've had poor experiences with other places in town.
Ziebart of Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
@ moreservices - While we do not advertise these services we do them on occasion. You are welcome to stop down and we can work with you. Thanks for your loyalty!
7th tint job

Jamestown, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Once again, quite pleased w/ the tint job. This is the 7th vehicle Ziebart's done for me!!!!
lostworld96

Jamestown, NY

#15 Dec 6, 2013
Ziebart is a bunch of over priced jerks. Poor quality. Poor service, and the owner is a cocky , arrogant pretty boy. Stay away !!!!!!
Joan

New York, NY

#16 Dec 6, 2013
lostworld96 wrote:
Ziebart is a bunch of over priced jerks. Poor quality. Poor service, and the owner is a cocky , arrogant pretty boy. Stay away !!!!!!
Being a "pretty boy" has nothing to do with their customer service and or quality of work. You are entitled to your opinion, but name calling is really not necessary. And for the record he is far from a pretty boy. Great people, great work, great service.
lostworld96

Jamestown, NY

#17 Dec 6, 2013
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a "pretty boy" has nothing to do with their customer service and or quality of work. You are entitled to your opinion, but name calling is really not necessary. And for the record he is far from a pretty boy. Great people, great work, great service.
get a free overpriced undercoating for those kind comments, or you part of their award winning staff .??? Enough said.....
Ziebart of Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#18 Dec 7, 2013
@ lostworld96 - We are sorry you feel that way. We strive to make all of our customers as happy as possible.

@ Joan - Thanks!
hmm

Schenectady, NY

#19 Dec 10, 2013
Had my truck undercoated there last July and they did a terrible job . Missed a lot of spots .
Ziebart of Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Springs just around the corner, stop down and let us dissolve winters effects on your ride. While here, be sure to check out our other wonderful services and current specials! We're here to serve you, your job 1!
public opinion

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2014
I have used them inly to have rust spots fadter and bubbles pop up on my cars tint. Never again will I go to this place.
Ziebart of Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#22 Feb 24, 2014
@ hmm - We take pride in our products, and spend hours on each undercoat. If you are unhappy with our services, please stop back in so we can resolve this. Our contact information should be on the mirror hanger that would have been in your vehicle.

@ imposter Ziebart of Jamestown - Please do not post as us.

@ public opinion - This seems very strange as we warranty all services we offer. Especially strange to have two services we offer on the same vehicle have an issue. If you did in fact have these services from our business, please stop in so we can correct any issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael maybach mcgaughy is fo sho snitching 13 min boggie 2
Elizabeth Ann Verrett 16 min lizzverrett 10
distracted cop 27 min yeesh jpd 1
New halfway house on 4th street 43 min Get over it 5
Amy Pollino 53 min youknowiknow 7
Peter AKA Red Kingsman 1 hr Chad 6
Bryan Moore 1 hr Girl please 1
murdered may 23,2001 (Mar '11) 7 hr InvestigaorPubThr... 111
Post Journal article about Apple Yard Terrace 16 hr IDC 25
pizza hut foote ave Wed dopey 13