Man Behind Vehicle Chase?Remains Hosp...

Man Behind Vehicle Chase?Remains Hospitalized

There are 103 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Man Behind Vehicle Chase?Remains Hospitalized. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

The 24-year-old man who led police on a high-speed vehicle chase through the city Monday night remains hospitalized, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Molly

Albany, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2014
He coulda killed a lot of people by doing what he did! If he dies he's deserves it! He didn't care about all the lives he put in danger! Rott in hell Bryan!
kim

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2014
why did he run?
Gotohell

Binghamton, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2014
Molly wrote:
He coulda killed a lot of people by doing what he did! If he dies he's deserves it! He didn't care about all the lives he put in danger! Rott in hell Bryan!
Well well "Molly" would you say the same thing had this been your brother father or son? You people are pathetic and your ignorant comments may come back to haunt you someday in your own lives.
Good Girl

Binghamton, NY

#8 Jan 22, 2014
KARMA on dat good sh*t, [email protected] can rot in hell for what he did. If he is 6ft. under, it's far better justice then what the law would have handed him!!!!!!!!
Gotohell

Binghamton, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2014
Good Girl wrote:
KARMA on dat good sh*t, [email protected] can rot in hell for what he did. If he is 6ft. under, it's far better justice then what the law would have handed him!!!!!!!!
Well im glad to inform all u f***tards hes very much alive and will be fine. F*** all you ignorant bastards .
wow

Vestal, NY

#10 Jan 22, 2014
Just because he made an poor choice doesn't mean he deserves to die shame on u people saying that!!!! He is someone's son or brother or father who knows.. alot of heartless people in this world
Molly

Albany, NY

#12 Jan 22, 2014
The point is he didn't give a shit if he killed anyone ran anyone over or collided with a car that killed someone! He is a stupid a$$ only cares about himself that was obvious! Scum trash loser hope he doesn't make it
Gotohell

Binghamton, NY

#13 Jan 22, 2014
wow wrote:
Just because he made an poor choice doesn't mean he deserves to die shame on u people saying that!!!! He is someone's son or brother or father who knows.. alot of heartless people in this world
Exactly these people talking sh** know damn well they aren't saints and or probably have a family member friend or just know someone that has probably done something worse and if not yet one day you will.
Gotohell

Binghamton, NY

#14 Jan 22, 2014
Molly wrote:
The point is he didn't give a shit if he killed anyone ran anyone over or collided with a car that killed someone! He is a stupid a$$ only cares about himself that was obvious! Scum trash loser hope he doesn't make it
You must be slow... hes going to be fine ;)
Gotohell

Binghamton, NY

#15 Jan 22, 2014
I will let all you lowlife losers continue to talk sh**. I have a life and dont sit on this scum filled site allday. Hope you all have a wonderful sin free life!
haha

Vestal, NY

#17 Jan 22, 2014
Gotohell wrote:
I will let all you lowlife losers continue to talk sh**. I have a life and dont sit on this scum filled site allday. Hope you all have a wonderful sin free life!
Hope he goes to prison for a long time. Then we send our condolences to his rear end. That thing is going to be violated.
wilma

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jan 22, 2014
Thankfully, the moron only hurt himself and no one else. He should never be allowed to drive a car again.
WTF

Fredonia, NY

#19 Jan 22, 2014
I hope he dies
Selfish Gutter Scum

Binghamton, NY

#20 Jan 22, 2014
wow wrote:
Just because he made an poor choice doesn't mean he deserves to die shame on u people saying that!!!! He is someone's son or brother or father who knows.. alot of heartless people in this world
The real question I have is HOW MANY other BAD choices has this BryTARD made? While he was out burning up his ricer, SINCE YOU BRING IT UP, what if BryTARD hit YOUR (SON) or (BROTHER) or (FATHER) or WHO KNOWS,(YOU) or (YOUR MOM) or (YOUR GRAND MOTHER)? Heartless to say, yeah I think so. Selfish TARD thought of nobody but himself. Your just as schizo. for defending this freak and mark my words, if he's NOT dead, he'll go back out and do this again, even worse the next time.
bYtch please

Binghamton, NY

#21 Jan 22, 2014
Gotohell wrote:
I will let all you lowlife losers continue to talk sh**. I have a life and dont sit on this scum filled site allday. Hope you all have a wonderful sin free life!
Like you got a choice or say in the matter? LOL These comments that you claim your going to ALLOW us to talk sh**. will be right here when you return. And you will read it like a good lil bYtch you are. GTFO, YOU ain't letting us do sh**!!!! LOL And then you woke up, we going to say what we want. We can say what we want and it won't affect anyone else, see we have a lil thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH in this country in case you weren't aware, You can't how ever drive through a city like a stir crazy bytch and smash up others vehicles!
overseas

Johnson City, NY

#23 Jan 24, 2014
I understand this is young man is apparently making some bad decisions, but he isn't the only person that had decisions to make that night.

Why did the police chase him? Did they think that he was an immediate danger for some reason? Was catching him even worth a high speed chase through our city? Most of the time running a license will tell you where someone sleeps at night and if they're not on the FBI top ten, chasing them just might not be worth risking lives.

I admit that haven't really followed this story, but there seem to be a few people here that are forgetting that this kid wasn't the only one that decided that speeding through the city was the way to go. I'm probably unfairly assuming that JPD didn't really think this through.
overseas

Johnson City, NY

#24 Jan 24, 2014
I see they tried to pull him over for inadequate exhaust. JPD is getting paid to make decisions to protect our families and they decided that multiple vehicles should speed through the city to chase a guy with "inadequate exhaust".
Nick

Windham, NY

#25 Jan 24, 2014
Well one would assume that someone wouldn't flee for being pulled over for an inadequate exhaust as well. I'm sure he had something more to hide. If every criminal knew they could just speed through town to get away and nothing would be done because you are in the city, no crimes would ever be solved.
overseas

Johnson City, NY

#26 Jan 24, 2014
Nick wrote:
Well one would assume that someone wouldn't flee for being pulled over for an inadequate exhaust as well. I'm sure he had something more to hide. If every criminal knew they could just speed through town to get away and nothing would be done because you are in the city, no crimes would ever be solved.
There are plenty of alternatives to making chase, but JPD isn't motivated to use them. Jamestown police like action and they'd rather see someone die than think it through. The fact is that no accident would have occurred if not for JPD. Had the individual been discreetly tracked and apprehended later, it wouldn't even be news.
TheThinBlueLie

Fredonia, NY

#27 Jan 24, 2014
The popo have a drive in them that causes them to make poor decisions. When someone does not submit to their authority or belief thereof they are plagued with a syndrome. It is called "Contempt of Cop". You can research this. It appears that they actually take other people's actions as a personal attack against them and have an overwhelming urge to act on the emotion of anger/frustration. This in turn causes them to make poor decisions and violate constitutional rights. You see it a lot in the post pursuit syndrome after a chase and they pulverize the suspect when they finally vatch him. Some of it is adrenaline....Most is the contempt of cop syndrome. They say to themselves "How dare this fucking scumbag not submit to me...I am a cop damnit and nobody will treat me like this!" Pathetic bullies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jami nicole 49 min Nia 5
Ken Marion and Amanda Walsh 1 hr Mooki 1
fletcher school ,and staff,completely nasty 1 hr truth 8
Emily diamond and Mat Ecklund 1 hr Truedat 2
corey-cory canada-park 1 hr fabric 5
Melissa "Meth" edington 2 hr BeAparent 54
top716 dot com is that local 3 hr Webster 2
Blonde woman all in black walking on Fairmount 6 hr ras amilliei 11
Foote locker.. what happened?? 14 hr Douchie 5

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages