First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hearbroken1216

Jamestown, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
What do you think?
ha ha

Binghamton, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
lol you mean the principal at jhs ?
hearbroken1216

Jamestown, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah
hmmmm

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
hearbroken1216 wrote:
Yeah
Hes a man just trying to do his job!
ha ha

Binghamton, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
@ hmmm i didnt say anything bad. at azz hole he was just doing what was needed to take care of the asses at the school, im sure you were one who seen him alot by being a trouble maker
hahaha

Holyoke, MA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Hows it feel 2 B WRONG wrote:
@ ha ha:how's it feel to be WRONG? That's ok,sadly it's your right. I was FAR from a trouble maker. He damn sure knew how to bully the less fortunate/weak, making him the paid trouble maker in reality. I'm sure your one of his drug buddies backing up your side kick. So sad.:-/ He's just damn lucky that i have yet to father children,because if he did the same unprofessional sh*t to my kids, that he did to me? LOL I'd have his azz hanging from the rafters,wrapped up in so much legal litigation,his head (NON DRUG INDUCED) would spin!!:) That's a fact.
We are all lucky you have not fathered any children. Please keep it that way!
Scummy

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Please please don't father anymore white trash that poor Mr Sutter has to escort out like the trash that they are....it's not fair to my middle class Honor Roll students to have people like you screwing up their school.
Realist

Jamestown, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
We've seen this same topic done over and over. Give it a rest. The fact will never change that some individuals just can't handle school and have to constantly be dealt with by assistant principals. My kid has never met the APs but she's smart enough to know they're the ones who keep the troublemakers accountable so the ones who want to learn, get their diplomas, and move on to better things than Jamestown, can do just that. I'm grateful to the APs for doing a thankless job keeping JHS from being a complete zoo.
hmmmm

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2013
i like Mr Sutter! 0nly met him a few times. my boy was going threw a hard time threw my divorce..For a while he rebelled. Well he got into a fight with a couple (rich boys). video proved they started it! He was always there for my son.:) And he proved him right!! I thank him...cause my son needed that !! i think he is a Great Man!!
Realist

Jamestown, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Sober the hell up before you post. You make no sense and use words you don't even know the meaning of. If this really is your first and last reply, good!
Realist

Jamestown, NY

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah, my comment was really nasty, wasn't it. I guess you pulled a great deal of wisdom from the "1st defence" post.
hahaha

United States

#21 Feb 6, 2013
1st defence wrote:
The ones defending this red skinned,greased,slime sack are merely his substance abusers. On w/ your lil chant,here's some pom,poms for your lil cheer,go,(slutter),go. Look @ his quivering groupies! I refuse to partake in this cesspool of absurdities,this will be my 1st and last reply.
I'll simply look for your obituaries in the Journal,mean while,i'm SURE i've been MANY of you before & in the future. Manage your lived or be managed,if you keep on the same path,your only lining my pockets. Say what you say,either way,I WIN! Good luck to you all,you need it.
I think you need to go back to school!
trust me

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Feb 6, 2013
He's a creep likes the young girls i kno for a fact and i know he uses coke and weed probably crack aand encourages less fortunate kids to get ged hes a sob and always will b scumbag i kno people that seen him buy drugs cause they live near someone who sold it to him
Blood Brother

Jamestown, NY

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Mr. Sutter is a good guy. I have nothing but respect for him he always snatched me up when I was messing up. That was his job. Till this day now that I am an adult I respect the hell out of him.
LOL

Fredonia, NY

#25 Feb 6, 2013
azz hole wrote:
Back in 95-99,he was an azzhole & i'm positive not a damn thing has changed! Well, i take that back,i'm sure the drinking and drug use has increased ten fold,along w/ hidden health concerns! He was always so RED in the face & it's NOT from tanning. lol
You have proven you are what your Topix "name" is. Have you ever heard of rosacea? Or high blood pressure? Both of these skin conditions cause high color in the face. He also takes warm vacations where he tans. You know nothing about his health so stop spreading crap.

Start talking facts. What happened at the high school? Another "not my kid" acting up? Probably.
LOL

Fredonia, NY

#26 Feb 6, 2013
trust me wrote:
He's a creep likes the young girls i kno for a fact and i know he uses coke and weed probably crack aand encourages less fortunate kids to get ged hes a sob and always will b scumbag i kno people that seen him buy drugs cause they live near someone who sold it to him
Wouldn't "trust" you for a minute. You people just don't like the fact that he is doing his job with DELINQUENTS posing as high school students.
Warren

Fredonia, NY

#28 Feb 6, 2013
Good ole Brent was so high and drunk, he rolled off a porch in Gerry naked at a party! And that is for real
LOL

Fredonia, NY

#31 Feb 7, 2013
What a disaster wrote:
<quoted text>What a joke,to get anyone to believe the crock of bull shit your attempting to feed us right now.
I haven't "fed" anyone anything. Start with the first poster. Did something happen at the high school or not? This should not be about Sutter's personal life from 30 years ago which is hearsay.
hothead

Fredonia, NY

#34 Feb 7, 2013
you should post the videos
LOL

Fredonia, NY

#36 Feb 7, 2013
GTFO of here wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Sutter Supporter:I have in possession,up to date videos of him @ party's that back my claims. The little Rosacea skit? GTFO of here & spare your self. I can't comment on the vacataions,but THE RED this mute is sporting? It's much,much more then Rosacea,nice front tho. The HBP you speak of,could we imagine why he'd have high blood pressure? One can only chem. it up for so long before the heath affects take over. Great attempt at his defense but you only strengthened my point on that one,good job. You can say and defend all you want,but this i can tell you: when i see stutter/sutter in the obituaries,cause of death, failure of the heart! I'll make sure that KARMA sends a card to hell,1st class thanking ROSACEA!
I am first class. You obviously don't recognize it. I don't do skits and how do you know about his health? Has he allowed your name on his HIPPA form? I know Mr. Sutter but your vigorous attempt at discrediting the man makes me wonder why? What did he do to you (or your child)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomanyfriends 12 min Played 104
Joey weise are you u going? 50 min Calling all of yo... 21
drugs and chris farrar (Apr '15) 53 min Matt 17
Johnny Rat Anzalone 55 min No lube 4
White Trash Baby Names 58 min Lmmfao 66
Schumer Pelosi fake liars 1 hr Jennifer Fusco 5
Its a great day to be alive i know the sun stil... 2 hr ThunderStick 3
The Q closing party 3 hr DJ Ace 7
Does she know? 6 hr Wellll 55
What is going into Sams Club 11 hr Billy bees 19

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages