Who killed/kidnapped the 4 missing wo...

Who killed/kidnapped the 4 missing women?

Created by Billbo on Nov 21, 2008

543 votes

Click on an option to vote

Husband/Boyfriend

Serial Killer

Random Act of Violance

Drug Dealers

Women ran off/suicide

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Billbo

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2008
Interesting how the voting has gone so far, shows there's a difference of opinion as to what folks believe...

Since: Aug 08

Endicott, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2008
I think....1 was killed by a randon act of violence, and the other 3 by their boyfriend/husband
Concerned as Well

Jamestown, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2008
I hope local law enforcement is loooking at the possibility there is a serial killer out there...
Izzy

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2008
Did they ever arrest anyone for the murder on 5th st? if so who was it ?
sham wow

Waverly, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2008
TieDie71 wrote:
I think....1 was killed by a randon act of violence, and the other 3 by their boyfriend/husband
All are too afraid to say much and I'm sick of it. Abusive husbands-yes, drug people- yes, police? Well, it's pretty much up to you but look at Watson. Seriel killer- hmm maybe. Women pay attention to everything. It sucks to live that way but I guess you have to.
Cookie

Chagrin Falls, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2008
SHAM WOW,

WHAT about WATSON?
unknown

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2008
Cookie wrote:
SHAM WOW,
WHAT about WATSON?
Don't try to go postal and defend him now the proof is in the puddin!!!
Concerned as Well

Jamestown, NY

#8 Dec 2, 2008
What is a Watson? Please advise...
OMG

Jamestown, NY

#9 Dec 2, 2008
Detective Watson, made the papers as a suspected person of interest in the disappearance of Yolanda Bindics. He was never charged with anything that related to her that I am aware of, but he was charged with some other stalking type things. He is no longer on the JPD because of it. He also with held information he had in relationship to the Bindics girl, during the investigation of her disappearance. If my information is incorrect someone please correct it. I don't actually live in Jamestown, so not really up to date on his activities or the court cases that surrounded him in the days after Yolanda disappeared.
Concerned as Well

Jamestown, NY

#10 Dec 2, 2008
Thanx OMG, now that you mention it that rings a bell...
OMG wrote:
Detective Watson, made the papers as a suspected person of interest in the disappearance of Yolanda Bindics. He was never charged with anything that related to her that I am aware of, but he was charged with some other stalking type things. He is no longer on the JPD because of it. He also with held information he had in relationship to the Bindics girl, during the investigation of her disappearance. If my information is incorrect someone please correct it. I don't actually live in Jamestown, so not really up to date on his activities or the court cases that surrounded him in the days after Yolanda disappeared.
resuscitation annie

Falconer, NY

#11 Dec 2, 2008
it could be one of the sex offenders that lives in jamestown too!
sham wow

Waverly, NY

#12 Dec 2, 2008
Concerned as Well wrote:
What is a Watson? Please advise...
As far as I know ,you are correct. Watson was a dirtbag. Let me tell you I had to attend court with my dying Father, he did not look well. An officer who was at the door asked for my number. How sad is that? Also. He was married, so I heard. I hate to bash them but what the hell are they doing?? I think they should look at their oath again "to protect and serve". There is gratification in that. I want to trust our police again.
Cookie

Chagrin Falls, OH

#13 Dec 5, 2008
sham wow,
I'm NOT defending him, Just telling it how it is. There's NO proof in any puddin, perhaps in the jell-O !!!!!
Don't flatter yourself.
unknown

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2008
Cookie wrote:
sham wow,
I'm NOT defending him, Just telling it how it is. There's NO proof in any puddin, perhaps in the jell-O !!!!!
Don't flatter yourself.
obviously there is proof of something isn't there he's not a cop anymore?????? How pathetic to get kicked out of the JPD how much lower can you get?

“Why am I here?”

Since: Nov 08

Jamestown, NY

#15 Dec 5, 2008
As much fun as voting is, I don't think lumping all of the instances together is something I want to be a part of. I will say that my opinion is that they aren't linked by any one offender. There are plenty of bad guys to go around.
no one important

Endicott, NY

#16 Dec 6, 2008
Billbo wrote:
Interesting how the voting has gone so far, shows there's a difference of opinion as to what folks believe...
they forgot to add our own police force to the chances
another voice

Buffalo, NY

#17 Dec 14, 2008
I believe 2-3 of the 4 cases of the missing women could be at the hands of the same person
Fred

Jamestown, NY

#18 Dec 22, 2008
another voice wrote:
I believe 2-3 of the 4 cases of the missing women could be at the hands of the same person
That's my view as well...
zak-key

Columbia, KY

#19 Mar 6, 2009
One, Mike Watson was never a detective. The only thing he was guilty of was having a couple of consentual relationships. Something that's common place at JPD. Have depositions from 2 of those 3 women in Mike's case stateing, Mike never stalked or harassed them and they never asked to have him arrested. The 3rd women was married and needed to look completely innocent. Even she said she never asked to have Mike arrested. There's a Lt. Detective who hates Mike and was out to take Mike down. This Lt. has a brother in the FBI, which is why the FBI was brought in instead of the State Police. Mike's not the scumbag here. The scumbags are still working at JPD.
zak-key

Columbia, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2009
Before you make any comments on the artical in the Post Journal on March 18 about a Michael J. Watson, look at the age. There are 2 Michael J. Watson's in Jamestown. The one that was arrested for unlawful imprisonment WAS NOT the former police officer, Michael J. Watson. For some reason the Post Journal didn't think it was necessary to make this clear. People see the name and offense this person is accused of commiting and they immediately jump to conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Back to Mexico you Rican Trash 2 min trump2017 17
Loris kountry kafe 3 min review 27
Percy Ryan 23 min Lucky 11
Shots fired , Crossman & Prendergast Ave 52 min Spit Second 3
brenda frailey finch 1 hr Facts 15
Pam pacheco 1 hr Interested 1
Lady gaga fine as hell ! 1 hr Gaga 1
Shooting at fifth and second 4 hr Phil 22
Animal Cruelty Charges from House Fire 11 hr myname 68
Shooting 18 hr Truth 18