Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt

Full story: WBEN-AM Buffalo

Family members think the intensive manhunt for escapee Ralph "Bucky" Phillips may have led to the death of a Southern Tier man.

Comments (Page 148)

Showing posts 2,941 - 2,960 of2,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CHIEF

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> why doesnt everyone get ovr it & move on. Bucky phillips suffers everyday of his life. U should all be happy for that. No one deserved to die during that time. The police were literally crazy they terroized innocent people. People that had the same last name and absolutely no connection the sp terroized before they found out the information. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the innocent families that still suffer their loss. Especially the kids. But the bottom line is the police will never admit to any wrong doing or going over bored when this hunt started before anybody lost their life..
I agree "1337 girl",whats next 1338 girl?
Wrong

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!
Never to tired

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

hope that POS is getting 3 Bones a day if you know what i mean
Chief

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Never to tired wrote:
hope that POS is getting 3 Bones a day if you know what i mean
"Hooda Booba" brings him soap bars weekly.
Chief

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

HoodaBooda wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you're just hating all this, aren't you d i c k w a d!! All the dirty deeds of your idols coming into the light. It's ok Joey, go find some other wannabe vets to hang out with, swap a few "war stories", you'll feel better about your National Defense Ribbon.
Aha the final piece of the puzzle-hates police because he is a convicted felon,and hates the military because he got thrown out with a DD! Poor boy.
scumbag hater

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

bucky and the state piggys both got what they deserved since their 'both' the same breed! "LOSERS" and criminals! the only difference, one has piece of tin on his chest and the others a sheep ucker! May all of them and their families rot in "HELL"!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!
Never to tired

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

wow why so negative Scumbag hater? the only person that deserved to die is still alive? Karma will come his way i am sure POS should rot in hell not in our Jail system that we have to pay for
Jessie

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

This thread is horrible. Brad Horton was my cousin who was an honorable man that served for his country. He was a newlywed and a decent man. Do any of you people have any empathy? Any at all? Do you think before you write thoughtless comments about how he deserved it or he was an idiot about what his family, especially his mother or widow may feel if they were to read these comments? You may feel he was stupid or he " got what he deserved" but do you really need to be so callous? Again Bradley stepped up and served our country, a country where he had the right to be riding at night without the fear of getting shot because some scumbag was an escapee from prison. Think about that before you sit behind a computer typing your insensitivity!
Who Cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Never to tired wrote:
wow why so negative Scumbag hater? the only person that deserved to die is still alive? Karma will come his way i am sure POS should rot in hell not in our Jail system that we have to pay for
Get over it and move on.
Neocornholer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Jessie wrote:
Again Bradley stepped up and served our country, a country where he had the right to be riding at night without the fear of getting shot because some scumbag was an escapee from prison. Think about that before you sit behind a computer typing your insensitivity!
I agree to a point. Like I said before, this was the tragic, avoidable death of a young man, who by all accounts was loved by his friends and family. I will not speak ill of Brad Horton (RIP) or his grieving family. I will, however again say that the whole situation was completely avoidable. I have to question the judgement of someone, who was riding an ATV at that place, at that time. I also question the wisdom of fleeing from the police. Even you have to admit it is a recipe for disaster, if he had a "right" or not. He made poor decisions, and the officer made what could have been a poor decision depending on what occured. Neither of us were on that ATV, only Brad Horton and the cop were. I don't know if his life was in danger so I cant say If it was avoidable to shoot Mr. Horton. I DO however know that Mr. Horton was out riding in the search area. That is uncontestable. At any rate, sorry for your loss, I truly am.
love em fat and sassy

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

WIFE OF A NYS TROOPER wrote:
Sorry to inform you, but Freedon of Speech. Ever heard of it? We have lost two loved ones from the NYSP the past few months due to people like this, who have NO respect for law enforcement. One was MURDERED and the other one lost his life because some little punk would not STOP for him. These men and women are here to protect US from people like these idiots who think they are above the law and think that they can outrun the police. I will continue to make what ever comments I feel necessary. Thank you!
How much do you weigh?
WHO CARES

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

love em fat and sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you weigh?
Do you have a brain?
Never to tired

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

they should of shot him twice
Never to tired

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

buckfuckhead that is
Info

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

bill wrote:
I knew Brad Horton quite well. He was a stand-up guy who didn't deserve to be shot down by some ignorant state cop, whose name won't even be released. It should be made clear that it is nearly impossible to become entangled in the back of an ATV; therefore, the cop was holding onto the vehicle in hopes of being the hero who caught Bucky Philips. I hope that this manhunt was worth the life of an innocent young person who served his country, was recently married, is a positive character in the village's tight-knit community and will be sadly missed by all who knew him. The idiot who shot him should rot in jail.
. Don't run from the cops and there is no way you will get shot! Just saying!
Info

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Neocornholer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to a point. Like I said before, this was the tragic, avoidable death of a young man, who by all accounts was loved by his friends and family. I will not speak ill of Brad Horton (RIP) or his grieving family. I will, however again say that the whole situation was completely avoidable. I have to question the judgement of someone, who was riding an ATV at that place, at that time. I also question the wisdom of fleeing from the police. Even you have to admit it is a recipe for disaster, if he had a "right" or not. He made poor decisions, and the officer made what could have been a poor decision depending on what occured. Neither of us were on that ATV, only Brad Horton and the cop were. I don't know if his life was in danger so I cant say If it was avoidable to shoot Mr. Horton. I DO however know that Mr. Horton was out riding in the search area. That is uncontestable. At any rate, sorry for your loss, I truly am.
Well said!!!
liking it

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

i con cur
vos

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

When I was in kindergarden my teacher told me to sit indian style, so I laid in the gutter with a bottle of booze
wheatfield blows

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

vos wrote:
When I was in kindergarden my teacher told me to sit indian style, so I laid in the gutter with a bottle of booze
Ha Ha bet ya got an "A"
Pat

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

is this POS still alive? or is he down with bubba Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,941 - 2,960 of2,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Baby was beaten 17 min LOL 22
Bartenders with big racks?? 24 min Spanks 5
it was an accident steven Spencer is innocent 32 min Joel 12
Regina Gonzales 35 min himynameis 2
Baby's grandfather defends his son 40 min i call bs 2
sunnyside manor 54 min Rob7 1
Italian fest at St Johns 2 hr Butch 2
•••
•••