take it down

Newark Valley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

It's nothing but a bunch of lies n rumors.
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

So don't come back to read the drama. Problem solved.
get rid of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

There is no need for this website it is a bunch of slander, lies and drama that people dont need... Its a bunch of people who havent grown up and probably never will I think this site should he takin down so people can live there lives happy with out drama and stress and not have to worry about people talking bad about kids...
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

get rid of it wrote:
There is no need for this website it is a bunch of slander, lies and drama that people dont need... Its a bunch of people who havent grown up and probably never will I think this site should he takin down so people can live there lives happy with out drama and stress and not have to worry about people talking bad about kids...
I'm not saying I agree with A LOT of stuff that is posted. I am just saying, if people don't like the site, don't come back and keep reading the crap. That's all.
jmstmom

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ignore them + they will stop same advise we give everyday to our kids about bullies!
Wonderer

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

jmstmom wrote:
Ignore them + they will stop same advise we give everyday to our kids about bullies!
that works?...I dont think so.
jmstmom

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

You're right commenting on every comment they make does. Something is working though I notice several names have been removed. Just like evry other thing some people abuse it and then we get upset and they get exactly what they wanted.... A REACTION!
smdh

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Things r bein removed because alot of ppl including parents r geting on & reporting everything.
smdh

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

& i believe whole heartedly that this site should b taken down completely for jamestown. We never needed 1 b4 we dont need 1 now. This whole site is 90% trash so why keep it??
love to hate me

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

take it down forsure
This site is terrible

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I love how people think they know the law...Somebody is going to commit suicide and some on this site will think that's real funny. Seriously, find something else to do. I will go to the ends of the earth to prove a point. This will get escalted and those who are abusing will figure it out when they can no longer get on the site because their url has been blocked. Love the likes of ignorance.
Chet

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

not coming here isnt going to solve anything.Not now,it's gone too far.thats obvious.
Concerned parent

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

It needs to be monitored and people should have to register to use it and not be able to use just any name. I have looked at this site for other areas and its not nothing like Jamestown. People are putting things on here and have no business doing so. There is bashing and bullying of people of all ages professions that could really hurt people. What kind of community do we live in? People should be ashamed and embarrassed of themselves oh wait they are that's why they use fake names and usernames.
Theonlyonewhoisr ight

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Mean things are going to be said about people, deal with it. Either find a way to shut the people talking shit up, or learn to ignore it. They aren't going to shut down an entire site because a few people get their feelings hurt. End this site and people would just find another site to talk shit on. Stop being little bitches and reporting people for 'being big meanies'. It's how the world is, people are going to be mean to each other no matter what. It's people like you that are making this whole country weaker. "Oh no, my son is fat and pudgy and I don't want the other kids to pick on him for being fat so take dodgeball out of the schools." If you're being picked on or your kid or cousin or significant other is being picked on face reality, stick up for yourself, or join Buddha and learn to ignore it, but don't be a little bitch and go tattling on people or forming groups to get the site taken down because people are being mean. Just suck it the fuck up and deal with it assholes.
Andrew d

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

This site was reported to a cyber bullying awareness organization. I have monitored many posts that included harassment and personal information that was posted without permission. Please remember cyber bullying is illegal and online threats against someone are a criminal act . I have contacted Topix regarding certain inviduals on here posting personal information about underage children. Also think twice before posting someone's full name and then slandering them.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Take it down???

I strongly believe that YNN should daily pick a spotlighted thread at random and read all of the posts using different news anchors each pretending to sound like a famous celebrity or catroon character.
okholdonasec

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Your all playing their game so dumb.... so dumb.... lean back in your chair take a sec and think of how dumb you all are for taking the bait and letting the site get this out of hand, and for also pretending like you care about every issue on here to the point you have allowed yourselfs to become internet police want to be tough guys. Calm down your no HEROES SAVING THE DAY. You are just another group of idiots who played along with other idiots on another stupid forum, this stuff happens everyday in plenty of places, this is not something you will be praised for ending or anything special. Instead you only push towards tighter regulation on another freedom.

I guess since I called you idiots up there that makes me a big bad bully too.

The other poster was right, you gave them the reaction they wanted.

Wow your all super more mature than them though. right? You could silently report them and try to legally handle the business outside of here, but no your just as bad.
kylie

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

This site is rediculous. People putting down others for what reason? Its immature and people need to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best pizza 2 hr TMJ 26
Towne deli 3 hr Town deli food cr... 13
Officials: Yolanda Bindics Was Murdered (Jul '07) 3 hr just sayin 175
Cristy slutzman aka granny gone wild is prego 4 hr truth 13
Timmy Ho's (Brooklyn Square) 5 hr unknown 24
is welfare giving out $200 dollars again for sc... (Aug '10) 5 hr jamestown 140
1 % bikers in town 5 hr support your loca... 43
Racheal Anderson video and pictures 5 hr I feel no sympathy 46
The eagles club? 9 hr Dave 25
Nasty Nastyyy. Tisk Tisk. 23 hr X 13