MOOSEette

Blawenburg, NJ

#1 Apr 2, 2011
What happened? I heard Warren and Jamestown locations both are all boarded up.
Bulldog

Jamestown, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Maybe they ran out of pidgeons.
john holmes

Clay City, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Dan black
town of people

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2011
the fat pigs that work there ate all the food so they had to board them up to keep them out
people please

Vestal, NY

#5 Apr 2, 2011
its called downsizing... every company goes through it eventually ... some permenent and some temporarily. lets face it ... the one on second street was dirty and nasty... cockroaches everywhere... the last time i was there they almost carried away my tray.
town of people

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2011
I still blame it on the fat nasty
berthabigbronto

Buffalo, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2011
I was going to go an Gorge there but they were closed, as a true Glutten I was heart broke , oh well off to Olean , they have a great KFC , and I can have my own table.
Col Sanders

Binghamton, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2011
people please wrote:
its called downsizing... every company goes through it eventually ... some permenent and some temporarily. lets face it ... the one on second street was dirty and nasty... cockroaches everywhere... the last time i was there they almost carried away my tray.
The fact is that they closed three locations down around here. They closed Jamestown, Warren, and Conneaut Lake. The company that owns the locations is Morgans Foods based out of Ohio. They were supposed to do remodeling so that they were at corporate standards. Because Morgans Foods is so far in debt they were unable to do it so they were forced to shut them down. So I wouldn't call it "downsizing" I would call it poor money management. The fact that people please wrote that the 2nd St. location was dirty, nasty and had roaches is pretty funny. People please still ate there knowing that. Now what does that say about people please. Scumbag is what it says.
tsa

Clay City, KY

#9 Apr 3, 2011
Sounds to me that your out of a fry cook job now and are mad hahahhaha?
town of people

United States

#10 Apr 3, 2011
that's it too . the big fat pig. can't eat at a discount price.. and get to be just a little bit more fat. Lost there gold mine

“Haters gonna hate”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 4, 2011
Popeye's is better anyway.
Rationale

Buffalo, NY

#12 Apr 4, 2011
Popeye's is way better, but you can't get it up North. I would gladly pay you $20 to bring me some Popeye's gravy with you when you move here.

“Haters gonna hate”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 4, 2011
Rationale wrote:
Popeye's is way better, but you can't get it up North. I would gladly pay you $20 to bring me some Popeye's gravy with you when you move here.
Dude I so would lol

I have like four Popeye's in a two mile radius

The only references for fast food in new york in movies. According to Little Nicky you guys should have Popeye's lol

“Haters gonna hate”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 4, 2011
but that's the city and not small town so meh.

Guess you're getting popeye's gravy in may lol
Col Sanders

Binghamton, NY

#15 Apr 4, 2011
There is a Popeyes located in Rochester.
warren

Elmira, NY

#16 Apr 5, 2011
Col Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is that they closed three locations down around here. They closed Jamestown, Warren, and Conneaut Lake. The company that owns the locations is Morgans Foods based out of Ohio. They were supposed to do remodeling so that they were at corporate standards. Because Morgans Foods is so far in debt they were unable to do it so they were forced to shut them down. So I wouldn't call it "downsizing" I would call it poor money management. The fact that people please wrote that the 2nd St. location was dirty, nasty and had roaches is pretty funny. People please still ate there knowing that. Now what does that say about people please. Scumbag is what it says.
They are remodeling the one in Warren
one who knows

Spencer, NY

#17 Apr 8, 2011
Why doesnt KFC have toilet paper? Cause its finger licking good!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS in chaut county (Jan '11) 5 min Broken 57
Ryan Hendrick is a Molester 6 min Zitty McPimple 17
Stroebel 17 min Johnny 4
Amber Chamberlain keep run you mouth on me is ... 18 min Broken 4
Farm Fresh 20 min McFlangahanger 3
Sex Offenders In Jamestown 21 min Zippy 1
Do no ever rent trust Donna or Stewart Patterson 29 min duh huh 7
Simeon Leeper 52 min Bob 41
locals caught on camera 11 hr Disgusting 10

Jamestown Jobs