Suicide in Lake Cemetary
kris gustafson

Jamestown, NY

#82 Oct 13, 2012
you guys are a waste of my time !! Keep on playing your stupid little games , I don't care anymore ! People that know me also know that's NOT ME posting that filth , it is Paul Burger from Lafayette street ! and people that don't know me it's not important what they think of me , so many people know that Paul is talking shit !
El Street

Vestal, NY

#83 Oct 13, 2012
Kris is my mom wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is your problem , what did she ever do to you ?? How do you even know her ,if you knew anything about her you would know that she only goes out once a week if that and she minds her own business, who's to say that's even your real first name... You seriously need to back off !!
Hey Kris... Just want you to know that there are still people out there who care about you. I love you very much and I hope the best for you. As for Paul... He isn't worth your time. He will get clipped soon enough by parole-probation and get sent back to prison in no time flat. He is being watched by someone very very close to him right now. When the time comes, the long haired blonde ex stripper will make the phone call. Problem solved. Next.
jimwinkerbean

Vestal, NY

#84 Oct 13, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>That's a load that should have either hit the floor or swallowed.
Very funny. Ty for the laugh
LOL Fing clueless

Vestal, NY

#85 Oct 13, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say but your mom is a nasty bitch. She sticks her witch nose in everybody's business. She needs to stay home and learn some manners as you do. Every time she goes out the bullfrogs customer list gets shorter and shorter. These people aren't even going home to off themselves. Now they are doing it on the property. I just wonder which of the customers there is your dad.
(NOW) you say??? People have been (OFFING) THEM SELFS @ the Bullfrog for years. LOL What planet/era are you from? YOU just gained credibility on this one, clueless ass!! LOL
That explains clueless

Vestal, NY

#86 Oct 13, 2012
john wrote:
ha dont let paul get to you all this trash he talks to people are repressed memories from him having to go down on josh and jason and when his parents split his mom would bring home a different bullfrog guy every night thats why he hates the place the better part of him ran down his mothers leg and seeped into the floor in the mens room im sure hes doing real good in life probably taking after big bro jason and his fat wifey stealing cheating liven off the state and selling shitty drugs yea pauls got alot going for him last time i saw his mom she was begging for a pizza from a local joint real classy! so honestly i just let him say what he wants topix is his only friend look at his life i mean u cant help but feel bad for the kid! so keep ranting and taken out the fact your moms a drug whore on us its ok we understand
the better part of him ran down his mothers leg and seeped into the floor in the mens room!!!!(ON POINT,THIS ONE) LOL
simple

Vestal, NY

#87 Oct 13, 2012
crown ss prop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a c o c k
A simple, pea brained comment @ work here!!! Spice it up a lil baby!
kris gustafson

Jamestown, NY

#88 Oct 13, 2012
El Street wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kris... Just want you to know that there are still people out there who care about you. I love you very much and I hope the best for you. As for Paul... He isn't worth your time. He will get clipped soon enough by parole-probation and get sent back to prison in no time flat. He is being watched by someone very very close to him right now. When the time comes, the long haired blonde ex stripper will make the phone call. Problem solved. Next.
Thank you so very much !!
Your the fool

Vestal, NY

#89 Oct 13, 2012
rayterryjtwn wrote:
<quoted text> U stupid F**K...dont tell me not to do sumthin cuz I will do it more...ask Kris she knows, Luv u GF! whats the matter wah wah Paul, did we touch a nerve or two?? LMFAO!
(U stupid F**K...dont tell me not to do sumthin cuz I will do it more) They want you to do it more,a brainiack @ work here, walk into that hornets nest! lol
job vs life

Vestal, NY

#90 Oct 13, 2012
mido0820 wrote:
What is your problem guys? don't you have anything better to do than belittle people ? try getting a job to occupy your minds !
You can't tell me that everyone commenting here lack a job, what you meant to say is, everyone get a LIFE, every last one of us that replay to others replays!
and yes

Vestal, NY

#91 Oct 13, 2012
job vs life wrote:
<quoted text>You can't tell me that everyone commenting here lack a job, what you meant to say is, everyone get a LIFE, every last one of us that replay to others replays!
(REPLAYS) is what i meant to type for any perfect nut glop that's spry enough to correct me!!!!
rayterryjtwn

Johnson City, NY

#93 Oct 13, 2012
kris gustafson wrote:
This will be my last post. Paul I am sorry for everything that I've written about you. I'm just so sexually frustrated and don't know exactly how to deal with it. I can honestly say I wish my son was half the man that you are. I would like nothing better than to have you sleeping next to my daughter each night. Some day she will see the light and will get rid of that lazy needledick husband of hers. I hope you will accept my apology so that we can move on.
k Paul gotcha...
rayterryjtwn

Johnson City, NY

#94 Oct 13, 2012
and this thread started as sumthin serious that may/may not have happened..wtf is wrong with people
kris gustafson

Jamestown, NY

#95 Oct 13, 2012
kris gustafson wrote:
This will be my last post. Paul I am sorry for everything that I've written about you. I'm just so sexually frustrated and don't know exactly how to deal with it. I can honestly say I wish my son was half the man that you are. I would like nothing better than to have you sleeping next to my daughter each night. Some day she will see the light and will get rid of that lazy needledick husband of hers. I hope you will accept my apology so that we can move on.
F**k Off Paul Burger !
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#100 Oct 14, 2012
Leave my mom alone.. I talk big and not just behind my computer, find someone else to f**k with !!
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#102 Oct 14, 2012
I will say what I want , I am a grown woman. Don't you worry about my mom. You're the one with a nasty mouth , you are a pig.
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#104 Oct 14, 2012
First of all you don't have a chance in hell with a girl like me, second of all unlike 80% of trash in this crap town I don't run around on my man. Besides I don't want to catch what ever you may have, you are probably just as much as a scumbag as you betray yourself to be.
Anonymous

Jamestown, NY

#106 Oct 14, 2012
The only reason my mom started swearing is because YOU had to make a rude comment to her to start with maybe if you hadn't been a a-hole she wouldn't have even said it, did you ever think of that of course not you have been nothing but inconsiderate and rude attacking me and my mother personally, when you know nothing about us .... So why don't you try keeping your f**king mouth shut
kris gustafson

Jamestown, NY

#107 Oct 14, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back and look your friend kris was the first one to use foul language. By the way she did apologize to me for her actions.
I would NEVER apologize to you Paul Burger !
kris gustafson

Jamestown, NY

#109 Oct 14, 2012
Paul wrote:
I just want to know what is up with the bird. I love birds, what kind is it. I have a special marinade we can soak it the day before we cook it.
that's none of your business !
kris gustafson

Jamestown, NY

#110 Oct 14, 2012
Kris is my mom wrote:
I will say what I want , I am a grown woman. Don't you worry about my mom. You're the one with a nasty mouth , you are a pig.
Don't worry about what these a**holes say to us , little boys just like to play ! I'm no longer going to feed into their rude comments because they will never change !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nickname Coach? 21 min 420jedi 1
Rob Comber 28 min Shaal 16
Aubrey tatchell 28 min Dont forget 5
chris farrar smack 33 min What 16
Jamie ramos aka MOSS 34 min yolo 7
Addresses of all houses involved with meth or h... 40 min Niki 18
Nanno 53 min Ninja Turtle 5
missing woman found dead 16 hr Charles 32

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web