NFL fan

Meadville, PA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I'm in town on break from school and I'm driving by and maybe never noticed but there is a house covered in Steelers decorations. I think its pretty creative that someone would do that. I was thinking about taking a picture and sending it in for some sort of fan contest or something but I really just don't want to take pictures of someone's house without their knowing of it. Does anybody have any contact information. I love the die hard fans even if its the Steelers because I am a Bears fan myself. I think this house could win a prize.
Ross

Lakewood, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
NFL fan wrote:
I'm in town on break from school and I'm driving by and maybe never noticed but there is a house covered in Steelers decorations. I think its pretty creative that someone would do that. I was thinking about taking a picture and sending it in for some sort of fan contest or something but I really just don't want to take pictures of someone's house without their knowing of it. Does anybody have any contact information. I love the die hard fans even if its the Steelers because I am a Bears fan myself. I think this house could win a prize.
Is this the house on Winsor, below the Appleyard Apartments with all the super bowl placards on the porch? It's funny because I think it looks obnoxious but I also had the same thought that someone from the Pittsburgh media should come and do a story on it!
NFL fan

Meadville, PA

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Yes that is the house. You know its funny I never noticed it or went on that side of town I guess. I think its cool but I wonder what kind of time and materials that took to do that? The neighborhood isn't the best but its Jamestown after all and I think the house could really win a contest.
3 explosions

Johnson City, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
go to their door and ask
somewhat

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
I kinda know them the woman that lives there name is lovie or thats what everyone calls her anyway but not sure what her husbands name is but hes the diehard steelers fan that does all that i remeber her tellin me
Brandon Weeden

Springfield, NJ

#6 Nov 26, 2012
I just pissed on that porch. Sorry Shitzburgh fans your little era with Cowher's team is coming to an end.
Shane

Fairfax, VA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Brandon Weeden wrote:
I just pissed on that porch. Sorry Shitzburgh fans your little era with Cowher's team is coming to an end.
Found the wet spot and took a dump! Yea buddy!
Debbie

Meadville, PA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Brandon and Shane making fun of something good for the area yea that takes real class.
Brandon Weeden

Springfield, NJ

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Trust me in that area pissing on it would be an upgrade. That is trash in the area. Far from good.
Teresa Snyder

Fredonia, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
That is my parents home!! My father is a die hard fan you think the outside is nice you should see his livingroom!!
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
somewhat wrote:
I kinda know them the woman that lives there name is lovie or thats what everyone calls her anyway but not sure what her husbands name is but hes the diehard steelers fan that does all that i remeber her tellin me
I hope her husband came up with that pet name or at least knows that everyone calls her that!
somewhat

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope her husband came up with that pet name or at least knows that everyone calls her that!
I wana say that is actually her real name
Nope

Johnson City, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2012
somewhat wrote:
<quoted text> I wana say that is actually her real name
Not her real name. Her last name was Baxter,but I can't think of her first name. She had that nickname as a kid.
JODY

Jamestown, NY

#15 Nov 27, 2012
His name is Wayne and he works for the school and her real name is not Lovie it is Kim.
Charlie Batch

Ardsley, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2012
I've been in the house. The living room is one thing. The bedroom is another story. There is a huge toy that's pretty big around and is 7" long called Big Ben.
Paul

Vestal, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Teresa Snyder wrote:
That is my parents home!! My father is a die hard fan you think the outside is nice you should see his livingroom!!
Have you ever snuck into their bedroom and played with that Big Ben toy that was mentioned?

“#1 Misfitsfan:)”

Since: Aug 12

Hudson, OH

#18 Nov 27, 2012
JODY wrote:
His name is Wayne and he works for the school and her real name is not Lovie it is Kim.
Please say you're kidding about the school thing.
one who knows

Vestal, NY

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Misfitsfan wrote:
<quoted text>Please say you're kidding about the school thing.
That is true actually. I won't divulge which school, but it is 100 % accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sunky (Jan '14) 9 min Haha 3
Does she know? 33 min Noseyasheck 52
Domestic violence ruins lives 47 min Whitehouse 2
411kid aka chuck analzone 1 hr Whokid 1
Who are the Bi guys in town ? 1 hr Willbilly 6
Joey weise are you u going? 1 hr Lmmfao 15
Jeremy Smathers Tim Walters geting maried 1 hr Willbilly 1
Tomanyfriends 1 hr Huhhh 99
What is going into Sams Club 2 hr IKEA 17
Rosie Billquist 6 hr paul 9
Tops Markets Thu Are you illiterate 42

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages