First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jeane

Farmington, IA

#1 Jan 23, 2011
guys here gang rape girls.not a good place to live.
sad

Vestal, NY

#2 Jan 23, 2011
really?Never heard that before
trouble

Farmington, IA

#3 Jan 23, 2011
well....where's ur hearing aid?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2011
"tickling the wire"

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 24, 2011
And this only happens in Jamestown? Come the f*** on people and get the sour puss off your sorry bitchy faces about Jamestown...easy solution gtf out if you do not like the town!
what

Frisco, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2011
Joey W wrote:
"tickling the wire"
What does that mean?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 24, 2011
jeane wrote:
If it happened, and you have information about it... or worse yet, were the victim of it, REPORT IT.
sad

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2011
Stark_Fist_of_Removal wrote:
<quoted text>
If it happened, and you have information about it... or worse yet, were the victim of it, REPORT IT.
Don't tell a soul about it. Silence is golden.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 24, 2011
Nice. Assuming for a moment that you're not just trolling... That's the kind of attitude that encourages scumbag rapists to continue. Congratulations. You're part of the problem.
sad

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2011
Jamestown is great if you like blacks, hispanics, white trash. A vast majority of the females are fat, hairy, smelly, toothless and very loose. A lot of them you could find here or are wives or girlfriends of the men that are on here. The restaurants are garbage. The stores are trashy. Yes again Starkist Tuna silence is golden.
sad

Vestal, NY

#13 Jan 25, 2011
Oh I love it when you post for me gingy the crack smoking can passer Chris S.I know you envy me and all but damn for once maybe you should post under your own name or have you smoked too much crack and forgot your name.Either way keep up the good work low life.Are you getting sick of picking on Joey ?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2011
If it happened turn them in. Silence isn't golden if it comes to something that violates you.
SILENT SPRAYER

Binghamton, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2011
Shhhh Joey. Don't say a word! Silence is always golden like the showers.
Johnny Black

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 25, 2011
sad wrote:
Jamestown is great if you like blacks, hispanics, white trash. A vast majority of the females are fat, hairy, smelly, toothless and very loose. A lot of them you could find here or are wives or girlfriends of the men that are on here. The restaurants are garbage. The stores are trashy. Yes again Starkist Tuna silence is golden.
Sad, what word do you never want to call a black person that starts with an N and ends with an R? NEIGHBOR!!!
j town trash

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2011
jeane wrote:
all the girls like it that way
Eric James

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 14, 2011
Studies have shown that 9 out of 10 people really enjoy gang rape.
j town trash

United States

#19 Apr 14, 2011
well iv injoyed gang raping well it's not really gangrap when the ho wants all of us to do her. One after another. she liked it . And it was fun wouldent do her again nor should anybody else some of the dude dident wear anything. But I sure did course I was the first one but either way she's done it before. Loose if you know what I mean. so fellas stay away from her
j town trash

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2011
j town trash wrote:
well iv injoyed gang raping well it's not really gangrap when the ho wants all of us to do her. One after another. she liked it . And it was fun wouldent do her again nor should anybody else some of the dude dident wear anything. But I sure did course I was the first one but either way she's done it before. Loose if you know what I mean. so fellas stay away from her
she knows who she is no need to say any names you nasty mudshark take your half breed kid and get the f()k out of town. there's no more black guys around for you
Ryan

Johnson City, NY

#21 Apr 17, 2011
j town trash wrote:
Learn how to spell dip shit!
Adh

Binghamton, NY

#22 Feb 21, 2013
Poop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Dummy 24 min Worthless 13
All I want for Christmas 52 min Marvin 15
What are you thankful for? 1 hr Pumpkin pie 3
Were eating animals on this planet ! 1 hr Pedestrian 17
I never did believe you most anyways ! Get out ... 1 hr Jpk 2
Like a coin that dont get tossed rolling home t... 2 hr Oldman 1
Home by the sea ? Home by the sea ! 2 hr Howkute 3
Mojo's closed....again! 10 hr critic 2017 5
Go Back to Mexico you Rican Trash 11 hr Nah 62
Shooting at fifth and second 20 hr The Truth 32