jaysean paige-jhs basketball

jaysean paige-jhs basketball

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

fender bender

Jamestown, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Is it tru that Jaysean Paige has left JHS? What a tragedy. Does anyone have any details?
Bobby B

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Probably didn't wanna go to a school full of drugs. Might wanna try clymer, you get use to the smell..
Wildcat

Binghamton, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2011
According to his Facebook page he... has relcoated to Kentucky!
Silent D

Vestal, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Update.....

So Jaysean Paige calls JHS Coach/AD Ben Drake and says he wants to come back to Jamestown. So what does Mr Drake do.....to avoid potential conflict, calls his flunky co-conspirator Ken Ricker, gives him cash and car to pick up Jaysean in Kentucky.

Ricker gets about halfway through Ohio, when Jaysean calls to say he is staying in Kentucky. Ricker returns to Jamestown, empty handed!!

Anything for basketball!!
dime drop

Buffalo, NY

#5 Sep 7, 2011
Silent D you are so right! Y does anyone care what this kid does, its not like he is the school valedictorian or something--just another statistic
hystericallllll

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 7, 2011
I cannot agree with silent d more...basketball who cares and Ricker I heard he drove Joe Campion all the way to cedar point because he missed the bus to his senior trip, what a loser to make his family drive Campion all the way there he just cares about basketball y cant he be like everyone else and let these kids figure it out himself our kids dont need teachers who care about them and help them when they r in need total loserhe is
GiveMeABreak

Fredonia, NY

#7 Sep 7, 2011
This is all hearsay. Facts, people, facts before you make such statements. And if it is a better way to a bball scholarship, good for him; however, I don't know why it couldn't be accomplished in J'Town.
Lollk

Jamestown, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2011
GiveMeABreak wrote:
This is all hearsay. Facts, people, facts before you make such statements. And if it is a better way to a bball scholarship, good for him; however, I don't know why it couldn't be accomplished in J'Town.
Because the staff at the basketball program are incompetent
SureYouAre

Fredonia, NY

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Lollk wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the staff at the basketball program are incompetent
You're obviously a high school recruiting supporter, probably from Eastern KY. No, the program is not incompetent, it is realistic.
marquez

New York, NY

#10 Oct 10, 2011
Silent D wrote:
Update.....
So Jaysean Paige calls JHS Coach/AD Ben Drake and says he wants to come back to Jamestown. So what does Mr Drake do.....to avoid potential conflict, calls his flunky co-conspirator Ken Ricker, gives him cash and car to pick up Jaysean in Kentucky.
Ricker gets about halfway through Ohio, when Jaysean calls to say he is staying in Kentucky. Ricker returns to Jamestown, empty handed!!
Anything for basketball!!
yall dont know nuthing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Stevens is chasing the bag!!!! 4 min Henry 3
RedRoofInn 5 min Gay bi fixins 20
Ebes originals consignment (Jun '14) 7 min Lol 70
The YWCA sucks 14 min Xoxo 1
You think u kno 22 min Seriously tho 1
Morgan Ryder & slim jesus 35 min Thesewhat 10
Britt Tuzzo 1 hr Truth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages