remove my unlawfull charges now or else

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

jeremy ramsey

Jamestown, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I am a free man not under your jurisdiction and will not stand for your slander I am my own man with rights under the constitution of the united states of America. I am my own sovereignty and do not recognize the court. I suggest you don't push me or I will react marshal law has been declared I have my own militia and will not stand before a judge under common law. furthermore I request you remove my name from the most wanted. I will not pay for a criminal gang to enforce unconstitutional laws on me I highly suggest you don't push me.I will react with twice the force. Get it right you work for me.
moron

Jamestown, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
dude your a scum drug dealer that belongs in Jail.
Wow

Jamestown, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
"Or else" he will light himself on fire again... that'll teach the system
Freebird

Jamestown, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
With so many going nutzo...
Please keep an eye on this one!
~X~

Danielson, CT

#6 Feb 6, 2013
jeremy ramsey wrote:
I am a free man not under your jurisdiction and will not stand for your slander I am my own man with rights under the constitution of the united states of America. I am my own sovereignty and do not recognize the court. I suggest you don't push me or I will react marshal law has been declared I have my own militia and will not stand before a judge under common law. furthermore I request you remove my name from the most wanted. I will not pay for a criminal gang to enforce unconstitutional laws on me I highly suggest you don't push me.I will react with twice the force. Get it right you work for me.
WTF????

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2013
HAHAHAHA! I love guys like this.

Here's some good video of another "sovereign" nutbag who doesn't recognize the courts...

http://youtu.be/_C3zpIoEq4U

Keep us posted of your activities, Jeremy. And, for god's sake, get video!

I enjoy a good laugh.
No you didnt

Danielson, CT

#8 Feb 6, 2013
jeremy ramsey wrote:
catch him if you can I'm the ginger bread man !!!!!!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Guys like Jeremy, if it's even his real identity, fantasize about the government giving a damn about them. It allows them to feel significant. It allows them to feel dangerous. These goobers are usually sad little men with sad little lives who daydream about this stuff while the fries are down.

He should be the Mayor of Topix.
Wow

Jamestown, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
To clarify my earlier statement, this is the same guy who lit himself on fire in a domestic incedent a few months ago. The story appeared in the PJ, but he was not named. The Dunkirk paper gave more details. I believe he was seriously injured. So either he has recovered, or this is someone pretending to be him. I don't know him well, and most of the bad things said about him are true, but i hope someone isn't pretending to be him in order to raise red flags.
No you didnt

Danielson, CT

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
To clarify my earlier statement, this is the same guy who lit himself on fire in a domestic incedent a few months ago. The story appeared in the PJ, but he was not named. The Dunkirk paper gave more details. I believe he was seriously injured. So either he has recovered, or this is someone pretending to be him. I don't know him well, and most of the bad things said about him are true, but i hope someone isn't pretending to be him in order to raise red flags.
he is in love with christy
clan ramsey

Jamestown, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2013
funny thing is the constitution says we are all free you people hide behind your computer screens and would never say a word to my face ive made mistakes drugs ruined my life i admit when im wrong do you? just because a government official says something in no way makes it right. For the record i did not set the fire or myself on fire. not one burn on my body.I how ever will pay for my wrongs you hatefull ignorant trolls will not i forgive you for your ignorance will you forgive yourself? I get up and do more work in one day than most of you will ever do try working instead of slandering people from the saftey of the inter webs
could it be true

Jamestown, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Cuckoo wrote:
Lock this whack job up now!
Along with the x cop mike bush lmfao
lmao

Jamestown, NY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
jeremy ramsey wrote:
Put down the crack pipe!
leo23

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
jeremy ramsey wrote:

your an idiot do everyone a favor and turn ur scum as* in
No you didnt

Danielson, CT

#18 Feb 10, 2013
leo23 wrote:
<quoted text>.

your an idiot do everyone a favor and turn ur scum as* in
he did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie stanley 17 min Ski resort 5
Review: Babalu Cafe (Jan '11) 1 hr Good worker 113
33 linwood ave up stairs and down stairs 2 hr Jim 9
Attention all Jtards! 3 hr BigBlackGuy69 5
Joey Weise 4 hr a friend 11
Emily Stoll 4 hr Jeff 8
rhi monofrax contract vote this sunday 4 hr I speak the truth 192
Busted 9 hr Jack is Back 6
Washington and 8th Street 16 hr out of loop 7
chevy silverado Pa plate YYY 6802 23 hr Hieronymous Ross 14