worked with you

Jamestown, NY

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Joey W wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets look at what your saying. I'm bashing everyone on here under fake names and stuff? Well proof is I don't know the layout of Jose house,I don't know who bens dating nor what she looks like? I don't know jasons details of what he is doing,who bought the hamster,drugs and stuff. I read all this nonsense but only comment under this name. Maybe its you trying to take heat off and onto someone else right B? If someone else is using the unregistered Joey w that's not on me either.
The heck you do not comment under fake names and speak in the third person. Then after you and others comment under your aliases and talk your smack you then log on under your real name and play the aww shucks I am a good guy and am innocent and just logged in now card. Truth is that your a loser addicted to topix and facebook and whether you are working or partying you spend your whole time on your phone either talking sh?t, whining about people talking about you, playing the I am a good guy and help out the community card, and posting pictures of you hanging out with average looking girls and d list celebs acting like your the man. The truth is nobody gives a crap go away already! Straight from the heart!
hmmmm

United States

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Steve Samples?? Isnt that the name on the most wantes every monday???lmao
seriously

Jamestown, NY

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Well obviously you give a crap to write a god damn essay on it. Its obvious that there are some on here who thinks it is funny to use joeys name or jasons name and write of the wall stuff. And its not just them that are having this done to them. What is sad is that some out there just take a name off here and run their mouths trying to start things. So if you know these people like you claim to then say who you are, get it off your chest and move on with life. But then again you wont because that's what topux is all about. End of the day we all have our own lives to live so go live yours and stop worrying about what joey does or who jason is with or even which girl has the uglist feet. Grow up we should all be adults for once
worked with you

Jamestown, NY

#25 Feb 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
Well obviously you give a crap to write a god damn essay on it. Its obvious that there are some on here who thinks it is funny to use joeys name or jasons name and write of the wall stuff. And its not just them that are having this done to them. What is sad is that some out there just take a name off here and run their mouths trying to start things. So if you know these people like you claim to then say who you are, get it off your chest and move on with life. But then again you wont because that's what topux is all about. End of the day we all have our own lives to live so go live yours and stop worrying about what joey does or who jason is with or even which girl has the uglist feet. Grow up we should all be adults for once
There you go Joey using another i.d and spelling a word or two wrong and talking smack you seem a little angry but we know how you write not fooling anybody. Sorry if the truth hurts. Get to work!
seriously

Jamestown, NY

#26 Feb 5, 2013
And again you are wrong. Im not joey im actually a female so nice try. I spelled a couple of words wrong bc my phone is a bit touchy and im getting used to using it since it is new. Secondly if you say you know how joey writes then maybe it's because it's proper English and well not that many people on this site know how to use it. Get a grip and you go back to work and stop riding is d*ck if you are so sick of hearing about him.
worked with you

Jamestown, NY

#27 Feb 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
And again you are wrong. Im not joey im actually a female so nice try. I spelled a couple of words wrong bc my phone is a bit touchy and im getting used to using it since it is new. Secondly if you say you know how joey writes then maybe it's because it's proper English and well not that many people on this site know how to use it. Get a grip and you go back to work and stop riding is d*ck if you are so sick of hearing about him.
And I am bruce lee. Wow you say your not joey and your a female wow I was so wrong. Even if you are not Joey what I say is true. He is a two faced punk and he signs in under different names and talks smack then like magic....he appears under his real name playing the good guy card.
current co worker

Ardsley, NY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
So what job did you do with Joey? What place of employment? Oh and last wed and Thur when this site was blowing up. Where was Joey then? Obviously you don't have a clue. Leave the man alone already
HaHa

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2013
great topic wrote:
Ed Blake is a wonderful father couldn't ask for a sweeter guy!
right from all of the pot he sells! Great father! Look at his grown kids low life scums!
seriously

Ardsley, NY

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Ok dude!! If you got issues with the man or any other person then say it to his face. You claim he comes on here and talks "smack" about others but arent you just doing the same freaking thing? Duh, you are so much better then. You don't know him at all because what you say is all off. Everything you say and have said is wrong. First off doubt you are a former co-worker!! Secondly you go and accuse other "names" as him when in fact I just proved you wrong. So why don't you move on with your life and once again get of his d*ck!! Simple as that former co-worker, lmfao
mem 1980

Stuyvesant, NY

#31 Feb 5, 2013
this website should be name "joey n jason" its getting pathetic to read this smut everyday
does anyone really care
Proud Mother Of 3

Johnson City, NY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
OK this topic is about GOOD MOMS AND DADS- Nowhere in this topic did I make it say "EVERYONE COME TALK ABOUT JOEY W" Wow people!! Seriously??? Who cares! Let the man breathe without one of you fake haters hovering over him.... I simply wanted to mak a pleasant topic, and no matter what the topic is, it is always turned into "Joey W" Damn Joey. I must admit. You have a lot of fans out there... watching your every move... Keep doing you, while these haters just sit back and wish they could do you too!
Now resuming my topic... who are the good parents out there?
Lame

Fredonia, NY

#33 Feb 5, 2013
Believe me when I say I applaud your good intetions with theis post but no one wants to put good people's name on this site. It will get warped, twisted, and turned negative as you've already witnessed. That being said, keep up the good work raising and loving your children. If there were more people like you out here this site would get no attention. Also an honorable mention My sister is also raising three kids ALONE and is doing great! Proud aunt here :)
S.Rae

Ardsley, NY

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Jeez joe your a local celeb lol
pale

Ardsley, NY

#35 Feb 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="S.Rae"]Jeez joe your a local celeb lol[/QUOTE]

Stfu ya dude.
moron

Johnson City, NY

#36 Feb 6, 2013
Proud Mother Of 3 wrote:
OK this topic is about GOOD MOMS AND DADS- Nowhere in this topic did I make it say "EVERYONE COME TALK ABOUT JOEY W" Wow people!! Seriously??? Who cares! Let the man breathe without one of you fake haters hovering over him.... I simply wanted to mak a pleasant topic, and no matter what the topic is, it is always turned into "Joey W" Damn Joey. I must admit. You have a lot of fans out there... watching your every move... Keep doing you, while these haters just sit back and wish they could do you too!
Now resuming my topic... who are the good parents out there?
The Guy is a scum bag. Get over it!
get a life

Binghamton, NY

#38 Feb 7, 2013
really good moms and dads? go find something better to do than on this site and start stupid shit..all u people on here are a perfect example of the jamestown trash we have here in this city...who gives a shit about other people and how bout trying to better urself as a person and getting of this site with stupid ass convos get a life...i swear theres more to life if ya just figured it out
lol

Danvers, MA

#39 Feb 12, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
right from all of the pot he sells! Great father! Look at his grown kids low life scums!
no only one out of all his children are and they all are wonderful kids who would help anyone maybe you are the low life. He loves every single one of his kids and grandchildrin and wouldn't harm any of them. And even if not all of his kids turned out great doesn't mean he's a bad father. I would love for you to tell him that to his face because I can guarantee he'd rearrange yours for you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#41 Feb 14, 2013
Joey W wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets look at what your saying. I'm bashing everyone on here under fake names and stuff? Well proof is I don't know the layout of Jose house,I don't know who bens dating nor what she looks like? I don't know jasons details of what he is doing,who bought the hamster,drugs and stuff. I read all this nonsense but only comment under this name. Maybe its you trying to take heat off and onto someone else right B? If someone else is using the unregistered Joey w that's not on me either.
wow that the best lie you can come up with
loose cannon

Binghamton, NY

#42 Feb 17, 2013
grumpy
Hairy Palms

Binghamton, NY

#43 Feb 18, 2013
I THINK ALL OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP, GET OFF THE COMPUTER and GO RAISE YOUR KIDS...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Allen Burnett 28 min Real1ny 53
Jolynn 38 min whatashame 4
steve mothershed 40 min whatashame 6
How much $$$ 1 hr Oldman 4
L perez 1 hr Dragon 1
Narcissistic Personality Disorder 2 hr Sad 16
Underground fight 2 hr night 8
Payback finally in Jamestown. 10 hr stella 15
Your red hair 12 hr Bone 38
Arrests 22 hr Snitches 5