First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Proud Mother of 3

Jamestown, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Instead of bashing the No gooders.... why not commend the ones who are doing right???
lmao

Hartford, CT

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Joey W is a wonderful father to Jason Dale's kids.
lmfao

Osceola Mills, PA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
lmao wrote:
Joey W is a wonderful father to Jason Dale's kids.
So true
sally

Jamestown, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
They both need to get a life
speak up

Danielson, CT

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Joey is a great father period.
Proud Mother of 3

Jamestown, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I didn't start this topic to bash people or to start shit. I am just trying to bring a positive topic to the site. Too much negativity!
true true

Danielson, CT

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Jason puts on the act but Joey takes care of his kids. I mean c'mon dude don't even have a job hows he taking care of anything.
real life

Jamestown, NY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Me i raise all three of my kids on my own work 2 jobs handleing mine :)
great topic

Dracut, MA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Ed Blake is a wonderful father couldn't ask for a sweeter guy!
haha

Jamestown, NY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Dosent joey w have his own kids lol hopefully he takes care of them to cause some guys are sumbs and dont when they start doing others
Lame

Jamestown, NY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Why does everything turn into a Joey party? Who gives a sh*t? Awesome he's a good dad, cool he's a tough guy. You ppl have such a hard on for this guy.I don't even know him but he comments on everything and he sounds corny. Happy he's got a lot of fans or groupies but seriously everything isnot about. Go form a Joey W. cult and drink the kool-aide
lol

Danielson, CT

#12 Feb 4, 2013
I love Joey
Lame

Jamestown, NY

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Yea well this site should be called "Joey W. and what he has to say" and we should rename every topic to "What Joey thinks and what people think about him" Get a grip. And because I even commented on him makes me part of your sheeple, which I instantly regret but I've said all I wanted to say.
Lmao

Baltimore, MD

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Lame wrote:
Yea well this site should be called "Joey W. and what he has to say" and we should rename every topic to "What Joey thinks and what people think about him" Get a grip. And because I even commented on him makes me part of your sheeple, which I instantly regret but I've said all I wanted to say.
I was going to start one saying bravo joey @ for being the most popular guy on a shittalking forum site. He has over 35 forums just about him and hes comments on alot. Joey I know you dont know all of these people so why the hell do you feel the need to bash everyone else. Is your self esteem that low or is your life that lame?
real life

Jamestown, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to start one saying bravo joey @ for being the most popular guy on a shittalking forum site. He has over 35 forums just about him and hes comments on alot. Joey I know you dont know all of these people so why the hell do you feel the need to bash everyone else. Is your self esteem that low or is your life that lame?
lol no job must be cause he on here every place talking junk about everybody but his past is really not all that either
real life

Jamestown, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Funny how people can judge when they trash themselfs

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to start one saying bravo joey @ for being the most popular guy on a shittalking forum site. He has over 35 forums just about him and hes comments on alot. Joey I know you dont know all of these people so why the hell do you feel the need to bash everyone else. Is your self esteem that low or is your life that lame?
Ok lets look at what your saying. I'm bashing everyone on here under fake names and stuff? Well proof is I don't know the layout of Jose house,I don't know who bens dating nor what she looks like? I don't know jasons details of what he is doing,who bought the hamster,drugs and stuff. I read all this nonsense but only comment under this name. Maybe its you trying to take heat off and onto someone else right B? If someone else is using the unregistered Joey w that's not on me either.

Since: Jan 12

Jamestown, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Joey W wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets look at what your saying. I'm bashing everyone on here under fake names and stuff? Well proof is I don't know the layout of Jose house,I don't know who bens dating nor what she looks like? I don't know jasons details of what he is doing,who bought the hamster,drugs and stuff. I read all this nonsense but only comment under this name. Maybe its you trying to take heat off and onto someone else right B? If someone else is using the unregistered Joey w that's not on me either.
joey your such a corn ball and you know it's you! Dumb a$$!
Lmao

Baltimore, MD

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Joey W wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok lets look at what your saying. I'm bashing everyone on here under fake names and stuff? Well proof is I don't know the layout of Jose house,I don't know who bens dating nor what she looks like? I don't know jasons details of what he is doing,who bought the hamster,drugs and stuff. I read all this nonsense but only comment under this name. Maybe its you trying to take heat off and onto someone else right B? If someone else is using the unregistered Joey w that's not on me either.
actually, nope I was talking about you, the one you only claim to use, the one that is highlighted blue...
Jason Dale

Danielson, CT

#20 Feb 5, 2013
I'm not Joey I can assure that. I'm much bigger and stronger like bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYS Common core NYS testing 19 min madmomma 7
Sunset golf 21 min customer 2
rite aid Brooklyn square 41 min writer here 44
Noeplace store 53 min Smh 18
us news guy cheater 59 min help 3
Dear weed dealers 1 hr Wtf 1
Kendall Yeskey in most wanted. Grand Larceny. 1 hr Ben Dover 2
Sams club truth 1 hr Beth_76 7
Sorensen vs. patrick 2 hr LMJ 75
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]