Police Chief Injured In Three-Car Accident

Jamestown Police Chief Harry Snellings was the first officer on the scene of a three-car accident Wednesday in Jamestown.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lets all do it

Jamestown, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Wow she hit the JPD Chief of Police, has no drivers license and she gets to post all the photos all over facebook on how great it was. Her Mother, who we all know, Char Silsby, let her take her car all the time, I'm sure it won't be the last time we read this name in the paper. Now Char gets to post photos of her rental car .. who the heck would rent her a car after this??
The 18yo and her mother both belong in jail!
Parenting 101

Jamestown, NY

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Seems to me the owner of the car and the 18 yo both need to face charges. What a wonderful parent this child has as an examplE!

“Life Is The Way You Make It!”

Since: Jul 10

J-Town

#3 Oct 11, 2013
Seems to me you both are idiots who have nothing to do but sit on ur asses and pretend like you know exactly what happened!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 11, 2013
liteofhope wrote:
Seems to me you both are idiots who have nothing to do but sit on ur asses and pretend like you know exactly what happened!!
Sounds like someone is a little butt hurt. Please elaborate on what "exactly happened" if you know so much.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 11, 2013
liarbeware123 wrote:
Hey accidents happen all the time dumbass's don't worry about what is in other peoples backyard when your life is not clean out nobody is perfect all you dumbass's need to Get a Life
A little punctuation can go a long way. Also, my "backyard", isnít making the news. If it were, I would expect people to comment on it.
Fuzzy

Jamestown, NY

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Maybe the Chief was an innocent victim and she was really aiming at the CPS car that got hit too...
What

Orchard Park, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2013
It wasn't a CPS car......get it right!
OMG

Jamestown, NY

#10 Oct 11, 2013
What wrote:
She is an unlicensed driver. Her mom let her take the car like many other times right liteofhope (you are her mom) and this time had to say you were just letting her park it, or move it around the block. You should both be in jail. Your parenting sucks, it sucks now and it has always sucked. You are a Silsby after all. The fact is there was no break problem, she was probably on her cell phone and not paying attention. What parent in their right mind lets a child without a license drive her car? Oh that's right YOU! Dumbass!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 11, 2013
liarbeware123 wrote:
<quoted text> first of all dumbass she droped her mom off at landers and her daughter was gonna drive around the block and her brakes gave out so learn the whole story before you open that big black hole of a mouth you got. And joby i am not even gonna say anything to you bc you just don't ever make since. You all need to just get your own lives before you judge everyone else
Please all informed one, tell us what the daughter who doesn't have a drivers license was doing driving around the block? Also, tell me this is the first time without a license she has drive that car? Um thought not! There is no defense here.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 11, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
She is an unlicensed driver. Her mom let her take the car like many other times right liteofhope (you are her mom) and this time had to say you were just letting her park it, or move it around the block. You should both be in jail. Your parenting sucks, it sucks now and it has always sucked. You are a Silsby after all. The fact is there was no break problem, she was probably on her cell phone and not paying attention. What parent in their right mind lets a child without a license drive her car? Oh that's right YOU! Dumbass!
Seems to me if the mom were an issue, it would have been stated that he mom was being charged. No where did the article say that, so move on.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 11, 2013
What wrote:
It was a county car, for what department I don't think it said??
what

Jamestown, NY

#16 Oct 11, 2013
liarbeware123 wrote:
<quoted text> first of all dumbass she droped her mom off at landers and her daughter was gonna drive around the block and her brakes gave out so learn the whole story before you open that big black hole of a mouth you got. And joby i am not even gonna say anything to you bc you just don't ever make since. You all need to just get your own lives before you judge everyone else
So you are calling all of us dumbasses because a mother gave permission to her child who is an unlicensed driver to move her car around the block. We are also to believe this isn't something that is done all the time? We are also to believe it has nothing to do with the mom being a Silsby and what trash that family is? You must be her lover -- you know the one she left her kids for when they were all little? Have a great day, can't wait to see what the charges are!
Jess

Jamestown, NY

#17 Oct 11, 2013
liarbeware123 wrote:
So you are defending the mom in this? You think that all of us who have children without drivers licenses who live at home should be able to park our cars, or drive around the block? Let me know when you are elected Mayor or President. Until then, I do believe it is against the law to drive around the block, move the care, etc., without a license.

Both mother and daugther should be charged.
Jess

Jamestown, NY

#18 Oct 11, 2013
liteofhope wrote:
Hi Char! We are know it's you trying to defend your asses. Tell us exactly how many times Caty has taken your care and driven it, please we would love to know.
Jess

Jamestown, NY

#20 Oct 11, 2013
liarbeware123 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i am i am not saying it's alright to drive without a license but what i am saying is you people set here and talk shit bc that's all u people know how to do when you can't say you have never done anything wrong in your life like that so stop your trash talk sweet heart and say it to chars face since you tthink u know who so well
Hi Bobbi or Linda --- we all know that isn't Caty's first mistake. She has been brought home by the cops before, and this wont be her last. Fact is Char is a terrible mother and grandmother for that matter. Maybe if she had taken care of her kids and raised them instead of letting them raise themselves the above incident wouldn't have happened? Oh I know, it's everyone else's fault but Chars.

“Life Is The Way You Make It!”

Since: Jul 10

J-Town

#21 Oct 11, 2013
So what if it wasn't Catys first mistake. Big deal. Who in the hell r u to judge on anyone or anything. Dumbass's
Jess

Jamestown, NY

#22 Oct 11, 2013
Oh Char the kid has been brought home by the cops many times, she tried to poison her step mother with your permission and knowledge. She missed so many days of school she couldn't graduate with her class. Sorry forgot you are mom of the year.
hahaha

Jamestown, NY

#23 Oct 11, 2013
I say why should any of us have a drivers license, why don't we all just do what we want, no laws, no rules. Now that would be a totally perfect world. This Mom should get charged, the same as her daughter, and they should have to pay all the medical bills of those who were involved because of their stupidity.
Silsby

Jamestown, NY

#24 Oct 11, 2013
That says it all. The mother of the 18yo that rear ended the Chief of Police is a Silsby. Scum, Scum, Sluty Scums! Don't worry they will all kill each other off. They ruin their lives and the lives of their children. Do you like how she had her mother's consent to drive the car, and oh it's a mistake. Really?
Sargeant Pecker

Jamestown, NY

#25 Oct 11, 2013
Every Silsby is a scum even Egghead Mike. Also, who the heck shops at Landers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jones boys 6 min PLEASE 4
Describe Celoron's The Main Landing in one word. 8 min chuckles 7
Oh Joni where ya at 21 min Haa 1
cops 1 hr wilma 4
Victoria's Secret , unfair sizes 1 hr Hahaha 43
Shawn Silliman 1 hr Kay 8
Jessica Hodge 1 hr tina 13
Meth Bust! 2 hr JTP 23
mike jones 8 hr Rocco is the po po 5
Rudy'z Pizza Foot ave 9 hr pyscho Bitch 14