First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ginnie

Jamestown, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
has anyone heard any time abouy scott wynn i heard something crazy and want to know if it's true ?
gaha

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2012
i told him i would kill him once..nice guy! hes in the most wanted i believe
Ice man

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2012
My ex-girl dated him awhile ago, they arent together now but lets just say they are both winners now, hepatitis, heroin, chylamidia, and this other weird std called trich, the bitch gave it to me and never told me, I found out from my next ex that I had it....she is dirty and basically an undercover prostitute...beware, you know who you are Chr...... R......I wont stoop so low as to putting the full name of you on the internet as you have done to me...the truth hurts don't it.
WHAT

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2012
So yea...scott looks like a monkey with down syndrome. Yuck plus he is a dirt bag alcoholic. My sister dated him a cpl times and i have no clue why! Bald head, big gums, brown teeth...need I say more???
Tiger Eyed Lady

Jamestown, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2012
First, Scott Wynn IS NOT DEAD! He is sitting next to me as I type this! Second, I bet anyone who is writing on here would'nt dare say what your saying to his face, why, He'd knock your "effin" head off, that's why!
THE REAL Scott Wynn

Jamestown, NY

#7 Aug 21, 2012
This is Scott Wynn! Why you cowards need the internet to talk crap about me, when I walk down the street, no one say anything to my face! What you need to do is put down your "mouse", grow a set of balls and learn how to fight, cuz I WILL SEE YOU! So talk more crap under your "fake name" here, your not brave enough to say who you really are for a reason! Reason already stated by my girl TigerEyedLady!
Jamestown_Girl_H ere

Jamestown, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Walking down the street because your broke ass can't afford a car! Know what will fix that? A job, you loser!
Wynn Hater

Jamestown, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2012
THE REAL Scott Wynn wrote:
This is Scott Wynn! Why you cowards need the internet to talk crap about me, when I walk down the street, no one say anything to my face! What you need to do is put down your "mouse", grow a set of balls and learn how to fight, cuz I WILL SEE YOU! So talk more crap under your "fake name" here, your not brave enough to say who you really are for a reason! Reason already stated by my girl TigerEyedLady!
Wow a Wynn that's not in jail.
Jason Dale

Bronx, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2012
You ain't nuthin!
WHAT

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Who the hell said he was dead? hang on while scott holds your turnicate for you maybe then you will come to a little so you can see what people are talking about! Anyway Scott you aint shit, just a loser who sucks off the system....like all the other wynns, don't worry tiger eyed lady, he just uses every bitch he get with and he will grow tired and leave you too lol, that is if he doesnt get arrested again 1st, or go to a halfway house either or! Oh yea Scott how are you gonna know who we are when "you see us on the streets." You old and tired and I heard your ex girl beat your fuckin ass! Or thats what she tells every1!
true story

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 21, 2012
scotts a bitch told him to his face while aiming a shotgun at his head!
WHAT

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2012
true story lol...I know because my sister told me that 2...i know who u are...he robbed you right? and you were his bestie?? lol sorry best friend whatever.
love molly

Highlands, NC

#15 Aug 21, 2012
THE REAL Scott Wynn wrote:
Your one of the biggest pecker wads in this city. Just another idiot, can't wait to see you fall on your face, really soon puss!! Figure out who I am, think hard you will, then come find me I'll show u how to fight!
Ernest

Jamestown, NY

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Scott Wynn is a low life piece of trash,I don't think he's ever had a job.I heard he like little boys!
man listen

Jamestown, NY

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Scotts okay break his balls. but he does work and make money ya he has his sins as ever as s hole on this site. but i no for fact don't turn ur back on man. he not right in head.. everyone on this site been beat down before. so talk all u want.....
shaiquan

Salamanca, NY

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Scotty use to be one of my best angel dust customers. he loves the pcp. i hear he's shootingthe H now. poor sap. he is a loser, but a decent customer. who am i to judge though, i'm a pusher. scotty if you read this, page me, i'm holding
Yuck

Jamestown, NY

#22 Sep 22, 2012
Since when has Scott ever really held down employment? Long enough to get a check, then blow the entire thing on getting drunk, while living off woman, and never giving them a dime! He won't be around long if he continues down this same path. All he really knows is alcohol & drug & taking advantage of women! Of course, Sue Dietz is quick to contribute to Scott's habits, they make a great pair. Sexually transmitted disease & drugs & alcohol, what a beautiful combination. Get some self respect already. I've seen Scott with so many nasty fat girls that will give him their paychecks & their cars, for what? He isn't going to give you anything back in return besides an STD! What do these girls even see in this dude, his face looks like Freddy Krueger, so you can't even say that you like him for his looks. He is nothing but a sloppy, stinkin drunk that will never amount to anything. In the end, he will be all alone!
Yuck

Jamestown, NY

#23 Sep 22, 2012
His new girlfriend is Heidi Darling. Yuck, yuck & yuck again. She is just like Sue Dietz. These two girls look like they just smell like "hot ass & cat food" am I right! LMFAO. I wonder if Heidi enjoys working at Truck Lite, only to give Scott her money for commissary. Seriously, why do these girls work hard all week, have kids at home, only to give Scott their hard earned money to use for drugs, alcohol, and commissary! Personally I don't get it but it's obvious that these girls will take from their own children for a rotten ass dude like Scott. He will steal from you, crash your car, and beat you up. And what do these girls always do after that, like Sue, they always take him back! I don't see what's good about him, do you! He just went to Mayville Jail on Sept. 19th and I hope he is stuck there awhile. When will the courts finally hold this guy and make him accountable for the crimes that he commits. It sounds to me that Scott has his hand in the Judges cookie jar! Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
I_Think_Jasons_H OT

Jamestown, NY

#24 Sep 22, 2012
Jason Dale..You are fine as hell...are you single?
Jason Dale is Single

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Sep 22, 2012
Dale is single, very SEXY, and very LARGE ; ) go on and get you some of that.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike kranking 3 min truth be told 7
Adiamond Paden 8 min iddou 2
busti home invasion 18 min Pastor Higgins 10
Town of Carroll Police Chief 36 min Frewsburg resident 5
Albie Conklin 1 hr LOL 10
Chris Edwards 1 hr Google 1
jessica winters 1 hr smh 16
News City Woman Faces Felony Welfare Fraud Charges 3 hr Marie 19
FBI in sugar grove 9 hr kara J 29
More from around the web