Paul Teutul Sr.
Justin

Jamestown, NY

#3 Dec 24, 2011
Me!
WTF

Jamestown, NY

#4 Dec 24, 2011
Chuck Carlson KIA! Banged his way into the business!
Justin

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2011
Still me.
Jim

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 24, 2011
Justin
lmfao

Lockport, NY

#8 Dec 25, 2011
jim you are joey w and now ur runnin ur mouth bout ur pal justin! loser u are. u were outed months ago when u said the fbi and big wig lawyers were opening a case for cyber bullying against urself!!!! u are such a bummy loser bro. so sad and pathetic now u use fake names on here bc ur so embarrassed to really be joey w
WTF

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 25, 2011
yoo wrote:
Chuck Carlson is an "appearance" owner.... He actually has very little percentage of interest in either Auto Credit or Kia. Those are the two higher risk Shults companies, both for reputation. Auto Credit has one of the worst reputations in our area car wise. Kia is also a risky brand of car. So they threw him in that position as a patsy but the actual decision making comes from Shults management. He is a poor business man and really doesn't have the knowledge it would take to actually run both places himself. The only thing he does is purchase cars for Auto Credit at the auction and sit in an office and stare at the wall.
You hit that one dead on!
Link

Jamestown, NY

#10 Dec 26, 2011
Chris Booth..thankfully he went back where he came from and manages another Pound a Grossa

Since: Jul 09

Jamestown NY

#11 Dec 26, 2011
Julia Nelson from the Holiday Inn. Drunken bitch
former employee

Frisco, TX

#12 Dec 27, 2011
Mike Jacobson
No really

Buffalo, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2011
Emma Conway from The Connection. Big fat bitch but always upbeat about everything she does. Reminds me of Professor Unbridge from Harry Potter.
Kia the place to work

Jamestown, NY

#14 Dec 28, 2011
yoo wrote:
Chuck Carlson is an "appearance" owner.... He actually has very little percentage of interest in either Auto Credit or Kia. Those are the two higher risk Shults companies, both for reputation. Auto Credit has one of the worst reputations in our area car wise. Kia is also a risky brand of car. So they threw him in that position as a patsy but the actual decision making comes from Shults management. He is a poor business man and really doesn't have the knowledge it would take to actually run both places himself. The only thing he does is purchase cars for Auto Credit at the auction and sit in an office and stare at the wall.
It's a same you feel this way. I don't think you worked for chuck or you would'nt bash this good man. I've worked for Chuck in 2 of his dealerships and is the best boss I have ever had.Chuck is always upfront and true to his word. I choose to work for him because I want to, not because I have to. Shame on you, you don't know Chuck then. Chuck Carlson for BOSS of the year.
Jeez

Jamestown, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2011
Kia the place to work wrote:
<quoted text> It's a same you feel this way. I don't think you worked for chuck or you would'nt bash this good man. I've worked for Chuck in 2 of his dealerships and is the best boss I have ever had.Chuck is always upfront and true to his word. I choose to work for him because I want to, not because I have to. Shame on you, you don't know Chuck then. Chuck Carlson for BOSS of the year.
Please clarify for us. Are your lips glued or sewn to his behind?
yoo

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jan 3, 2012
Wow their sure are a lot of brown noses on here. Just face it, none of you people are actually working for him, actually another aurthority. So don't stress out about brown nosing too much.....
Jim

United States

#18 Jan 3, 2012
How did the post by yoo suddenly disappear?
Jim

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2012
The first one that WTF responded to.
BBug

New York, NY

#20 Jan 4, 2012
No really wrote:
Emma Conway from The Connection. Big fat bitch but always upbeat about everything she does. Reminds me of Professor Unbridge from Harry Potter.
What client??
yoo2

Jamestown, NY

#21 Jan 5, 2012
There ya go, I had to repost it for you guys since some whimp probably had it removed, I won't say any names :-)
Jill

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 5, 2012
SilverRose849 wrote:
Julia Nelson from the Holiday Inn. Drunken bitch
Omg!! She is still
There? I think she does a lot more than just drink!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristina taft 7 min Tony 5
What happened to Chip Boy Xmas eve at Mojos? 16 min Good Guy 12
Amanda griffith losng kids 45 min Junkie 12
Dyllan Owenby 48 min Rocco 2
My problem with the Democratic Party. 52 min No longer a democrat 14
Leave 1 hr The one 1
Jennifer Fusco's army of 1! 1 hr Bi tch is flatlined 3
WTF, is our Wal-Mart in Lakewood closing doors?... 1 hr Wal Mart 31
MG Fisher 1 hr Dog 15
Fired or resigned 12 hr Dog 53