No charges in tragic sledding accident

No charges in tragic sledding accident

There are 6 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Feb 19, 2013, titled No charges in tragic sledding accident. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Police say they don't expect to file charges against the driver of a car that fatally struck a 5-year-old girl whose sled ended up in a western New York street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Prayer

Fredonia, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Amen. God bless all who were involved.
Tina

Jamestown, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
lmmfao wrote:
Key word. Accident. Its not like the person was like oh yeah there's a kid sledding. Swerve. Score ten points. Ur a retard for real. Maybe the person "watching" the kid sled into the middle of foote Ave should get charges. I bet the driver of the car has a lot of guilt already. I'm not saying anything bad on the poor girl. Rip Bella. But her guardian should've said hey no sledding here its not safe. U can't blame the driver plain n simple.
agree
Agree also

Berlin, CT

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Anyone wouldn't expect a child on a sled to come flying out into the road on foote ave, not the drivers fault at all . Poor little girl should've been supervised by an adult and this tragic accident coulda been prevented . So sad ! I mean 5 years old sledding on one of the busiest streets in town. Supervision !!!! Unbelieveable
sharonda73

Jamestown, NY

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Exactly...how did she end up sledding there? Who was watching her? Or not watching her, I should say.
sosmall

Vestal, NY

#10 Mar 4, 2013
look Tawanda shonada whatever learn to read,there are 100 posts on the topix,look it up and read you lazy booty thumper!It is not good enough we have to pay your bills and feed you now you want us to read for you too!
was no accident

Vestal, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2013
This is NO ACCIDENT,it was NEGLECT,the people that CLAIM to be watching her can R in H!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kareem Walker 10 min Caucasian cousin 7
Tomanyfriends 16 min DR aids Jamestown 74
Kingsmen = Dorky-ass, whimps. (Apr '14) 39 min Hahahaha 6
Kelly Patti 42 min Gary 9
Brittany Hitchcock 44 min Curious and conce... 1
Best JAYS Soccer Coach (Jul '14) 52 min Leslie 4
Domestic abuse safe house 1 hr Leann 1
Does she know? 4 hr myangels4 46
Tops Markets 6 hr Are you illiterate 42
garfield rd trailer park 14 hr H r block 16