: Body Of Missing Jamestown Man Found...

: Body Of Missing Jamestown Man Found In River

There are 44 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from May 22, 2018, titled : Body Of Missing Jamestown Man Found In River. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

The body of Sean Carpenter, the Jamestown man who went missing last month, was believed to have been found in the Chadakoin River by a passerby Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WLM7

United States

#2 May 23, 2018
I felt like it was odd they didn't find him last time either. I think he was killed elsewhere, stored somewhere,then dumped via the Fire training center access to the River. Just my opinion. I live on the River VERY Close to where he was found. Its all a bit odd.
Knockknock

Jamestown, NY

#3 May 23, 2018
Lolol yeah someone was just storing him somewhere then decided it would be a good idea to dump him in the river lollll I think they would have a better place than in that river come on get a grip my god
Diversion

Greensburg, KY

#4 May 23, 2018
Adams been silent, and has something to do with it!
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 23, 2018
If he supposedly fell in on Main Street, which way does the water flow. I don’t live in Jamestown, I thought it flowed down towards the DPW.
Mark

United States

#6 May 23, 2018
dead wrote:
Quick to say it's Sean and if they lowered the river last month, then why wasn't he found THEN? Especially on Harrison St. I smell a snake
You smell a snake? You try dragging that river. Instead of you're crude remarks about how he was found, why don't you try having some damn respect!!
RIP

Fredonia, NY

#7 May 23, 2018
Just because they lowered the river doesn't mean that it was bone dry.Key word "LOWERED.". What a bunch of morons. There are hundreds of areas in that river that he could have got hung up on and his body was basically hidden. There's so much junk and crap in that cesspool of a river that they're lucky to have ever found him. That being said, let's show some respect for the poor guy. You may not know him, but he has people that DO love him very much and are just devastated. His loved ones I'm sure have horrible images stuck in their heads of his passing and his recovery. Let him and his family be! Jesus Christ!!
moonshine

Fredonia, NY

#8 May 23, 2018
RIP wrote:
Just because they lowered the river doesn't mean that it was bone dry.Key word "LOWERED.". What a bunch of morons. There are hundreds of areas in that river that he could have got hung up on and his body was basically hidden. There's so much junk and crap in that cesspool of a river that they're lucky to have ever found him. That being said, let's show some respect for the poor guy. You may not know him, but he has people that DO love him very much and are just devastated. His loved ones I'm sure have horrible images stuck in their heads of his passing and his recovery. Let him and his family be! Jesus Christ!!
Doesn’t mean he wasn’t murdered either. Kind of funny how Amy believed he fell into the river when calling him in as a missing person.
Lisa

Endicott, NY

#9 May 23, 2018
Ummk last i checked bodies sink for a while and then float. Let's not speculate that someone is a killer when you don't really know.
Godsee all

Royersford, PA

#11 May 23, 2018
Lisa wrote:
Ummk last i checked bodies sink for a while and then float. Let's not speculate that someone is a killer when you don't really know.
Cops last seen him, and body beside fireman's training ground ! Great place to put a body for awhile,then take credit they found a body, due to no ones allowed back thier. Great job jpd. Keep killing. I have a list if your taking orders.
Yer lame

Fredonia, NY

#13 May 24, 2018
Godsee all wrote:
<quoted text>

Cops last seen him, and body beside fireman's training ground ! Great place to put a body for awhile,then take credit they found a body, due to no ones allowed back thier. Great job jpd. Keep killing. I have a list if your taking orders.
Do you know how F'NG STUPID you sound right now???? Probably not.
Worker

Jamestown, NY

#14 May 24, 2018
RIP wrote:
This is the only comment on here that is rational. People on here are just plain stupid. Yes bodies sink first, THEN float. Like you said that river is full of garbage, shopping carts, tires, concrete rebar, tree stumps, wire, and a hundred other things. The majority of people on here need to go back to their Busch Light and their sorry welfare jobless ass and STFU.
dead

United States

#15 May 24, 2018
I wasn't being disrespectful. Merely sharing my thoughts like so many others & some happen to find it odd as well. Anything is possible. They haven't even said if it is for sure HIM either, just said LIKELY. We all have to wait for their autopsy to be completed before they can tell us it is definitely Sean. If you read any of my other posts you would see that I did say its very sad and I feel for his family, no matter WHO it is. smh
Yer lame

Fredonia, NY

#17 May 24, 2018
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>

This is the only comment on here that is rational. People on here are just plain stupid. Yes bodies sink first, THEN float. Like you said that river is full of garbage, shopping carts, tires, concrete rebar, tree stumps, wire, and a hundred other things. The majority of people on here need to go back to their Busch Light and their sorry welfare jobless ass and STFU.
LMFAO
Mandy

Jamestown, NY

#18 May 24, 2018
So sad
Polymath

United States

#19 May 24, 2018
Knockknock wrote:
Lolol yeah someone was just storing him somewhere then decided it would be a good idea to dump him in the river lollll I think they would have a better place than in that river come on get a grip my god
Well, where was he all this time? They drained that River and people were all up and down, walking the edge to no avail. And POOF, he suddenly appears? He was placed there because he was not there when they drained it.
LilMissSally

Fredonia, NY

#20 May 24, 2018
Polymath wrote:
<quoted text>Well, where was he all this time? They drained that River and people were all up and down, walking the edge to no avail. And POOF, he suddenly appears? He was placed there because he was not there when they drained it.
Not far from where Amy said he had fallen into the river. Hmm imagine that! You know damn well they at least walked that far looking for him. It’s like a 10 minute walk from the bridge to where he was found. Poor dude
Lolol

Stamford, CT

#21 May 24, 2018
They didn't and infact cannot drain a river. If you put half a second of thought into what a river is and what the word drain means you would know that. Nor can they lower the river. The only way to do so is with a dam. At no point on the chadakoin is there a damn built. And as far as jpd being guilty of murder and conspiracy. Ludicrous. What motive could possibly exist for any one of ten to murder mr. Carpenter
Ding

United States

#22 May 24, 2018
Lolol wrote:
They didn't and infact cannot drain a river. If you put half a second of thought into what a river is and what the word drain means you would know that. Nor can they lower the river. The only way to do so is with a dam. At no point on the chadakoin is there a damn built. And as far as jpd being guilty of murder and conspiracy. Ludicrous. What motive could possibly exist for any one of ten to murder mr. Carpenter
The police said themselves it was lowered.
Lolol

Stamford, CT

#23 May 24, 2018
Ding wrote:
<quoted text>

The police said themselves it was lowered.
Maybe the bpu can restrict the flow but im sure its limited in both volume and duration. Thunk about it. Theres nowhere for the water to go but into the streets
dead

United States

#24 May 24, 2018
Lolol wrote:
LOWERD NOT DRAINED...WHO THE FK SAID DRAINED?????? Buddy if ya had a clue apparently there were a lot of motives....you've not been reading all along obviously. I agree...Amy had a part. FAT chance this poor guy got hung up, if they lowered it to begin with, and now just a passer by sees a body. Just never adds up around here ever. Crap is always covered up and someone always knows the REAL TRUTH but withholds it, because somehow they have a part in it. Pisses me off, because it's just not right. PERIOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Taupix ret ard, just stop. Not working! 3 min Somenervesmh 24
Lindsey Calanie onto babydaddy #4 22 min Tonya 47
landlord number Jamestown ny (Jun '15) 1 hr All Im saying 24
We love Topix.com 1 hr Best site ever 1
Kenneth Walker 1 hr Michael Smallman 4
She knows we know! 1 hr Cowards 2
Radical left is Unhinged 2 hr The violent left 34
cummins layoffs 3 hr Loud belchin Bob ... 27
Basil and bones 5 hr Yum 6

Jamestown Jobs