How many ppl think this site should b...

How many ppl think this site should be taken down?

Created by smile on Jan 6, 2013

34 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

it should be altered in some way

dont care

Hater

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Don't hate Twanna!!
hello

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
i do
sad

Binghamton, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I think they should keep wiping the whole board out over and over until people realize putting others down is not the intended use if these boards. There here for community members to come together and talk about real issues not each other.
Ismellpussi3

Vestal, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I do
Twanna

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I do because everyone keeps putting the truth out about me. It's my business if I like playing train!
hahaha

Binghamton, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
aids in our community is a real issue
sad

Binghamton, NY

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Yes it is but we should be talking about awareness and prevention so the same thing doesn't happen again, not trying to hurt other people anymore then they have been. These girls where all in their teens when this happened to them, they made a mistake that a lot of young girls do now and will pay for it for the rest of their lives. And putting people's kids in all these discussions is just wrong no matter how you look at it.
Site

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2013
sad wrote:
Yes it is but we should be talking about awareness and prevention so the same thing doesn't happen again, not trying to hurt other people anymore then they have been. These girls where all in their teens when this happened to them, they made a mistake that a lot of young girls do now and will pay for it for the rest of their lives. And putting people's kids in all these discussions is just wrong no matter how you look at it.
Tea they made a mistake that a lot of young girls make, they turned to the dark side.
i agree

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
sad- i agree 100%
Realist

Jamestown, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
If they had moderators who would control input into conversations and ban stupid, obsene, rude comments and topics which are only posted by those with absolutely no life, then the site would be fine. Reality is, though, anything and everying can be posted and it's a (for the most part) loser-fed free-for-all.

“Bernie Goetz is my hero”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2013
They need to leeve this alone because this makes outsiders to stay away from jamestown. thinkabotit - if you was thinking on moving here and see the slapassed compleat morons poasting - you would run the other way and dam fast.
sad

Binghamton, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Realist wrote:
If they had moderators who would control input into conversations and ban stupid, obsene, rude comments and topics which are only posted by those with absolutely no life, then the site would be fine. Reality is, though, anything and everying can be posted and it's a (for the most part) loser-fed free-for-all.
Moderators are great but no one would want to watch this site all day and clean it up for free. They should really make people register to post on here, that would at least slow down the amount of stupid threads. And then we would know who we are having these discussions with. I could care less about a real name but its impossible to
Keep track of everyone with them changing their names all the time. And I really think a few answer themselves under different names by the way they structure their posts the same but I guess it's possible for more than one person to be that illiterate here...
Ihatenigers

Crockett, TX

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Phester O Boyle wrote:
They need to leeve this alone because this makes outsiders to stay away from jamestown. thinkabotit - if you was thinking on moving here and see the slapassed compleat morons poasting - you would run the other way and dam fast.
anyone who has a brain will stay far from jamestown

“Bernie Goetz is my hero”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Ihatenigers wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who has a brain will stay far from jamestown
yes juging from the various gangbaners that poast here the whole town is shot to hell. Jayzuz makes me sick - this used to be a nice town.
well

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Town was great till the judge became the villain and the lawyers became clients. It'd population control everyone for them selfs No morals or values these days
Shalin

Jamestown, NY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
YES IT SHOULD BE !!
Remove

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Yes this site is BS
dont be scared

Buffalo, TX

#19 Jan 7, 2013
i think so to cause somethign posted on this site could really cause alot of problems in peoples lives...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Allen Burnett 28 min Real1ny 53
Jolynn 38 min whatashame 4
steve mothershed 40 min whatashame 6
How much $$$ 1 hr Oldman 4
L perez 1 hr Dragon 1
Narcissistic Personality Disorder 2 hr Sad 16
Underground fight 2 hr night 8
Payback finally in Jamestown. 10 hr stella 15
Your red hair 12 hr Bone 38
Arrests 22 hr Snitches 5