threat to shoot at jamestown high sch...

threat to shoot at jamestown high school.

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
avg citizen

Jamestown, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
it is being said that someone called in a threat to shoot at the high school tomorrow.. any more information will be appreciated
pop a pill

Fredonia, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
avg citizen wrote:
it is being said that someone called in a threat to shoot at the high school tomorrow.. any more information will be appreciated
Wrong info... Don't spread shit if you don't know! That's how mass hysteria starts asshat!
hmm

Fredonia, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
It's all over Facebook too
pop a pill

Fredonia, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Kids post what someone said, that they heard from so and so, who heard it from that guy.... Factual info rarely comes out of FB... If you want facts get them from Mr Williams like we did...
Concerned

Johnson City, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Ok there is no need to treat ppl so disrespectfully. I also was told by my child and friends that there is a student who is being bullied and out of frustation said that on Friday he will b bringing a gun to school n opening fire at the acapella concert. This is not for is to determine if it's truth or just a rumor. Considering what is going on all around us it's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Pingu the Penguin

Jamestown, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
I think there needs to be police in every classroom.
Pingu the Penguin

Jamestown, NY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
That's the only way to prevent all of these idiots from doing things like this to schools.
Ummm its true

Apalachin, NY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
The school just called on its automatted log and VERIFIED that YES there were 2 students saying this and BOTH have been arrested..... My child was there and actually seen the cops coming in to arrest the youth. GOOD JOB N I HOPE THEM KIDS GET MENTAL HELP AS WELL AS THE PARENTS
Pingu the Penguin

Jamestown, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
I hope your children have better use of the English language tham you.
one of a kind

Apalachin, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
I never received an automated call.
Jamestown Observer

Jamestown, NY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
The parents have been called, it is being looked at by police
one of a kind

Apalachin, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
I am a parent and have not been called.
mom of 7

Jamestown, NY

#13 Dec 19, 2012
I got a cll but it didn' say anything about anyone being arrested...just thewere checking into it, and if anything chaned they would let us know.
avg citizen

Jamestown, NY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
hey, pop a pill, or whomever you are, maybe you should learn a little respect.. you don't know who i am but what i am is a concerned parent/relative... all i did was seek information.. but if you got to feel tough, i am the one...i don't need to hide... if you really want to act tough then tell me and we will meet... i will always seek info when the welfare of my children are involved.. obviously you don't have any... so grow up or stay out of grown adults business...
Realist

Jamestown, NY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Nobody arrested.. Either get facts straight or don't post.
Mom of 3

Lakewood, NY

#16 Dec 19, 2012
I got an automatic call to our house from principle he said they are aware of the threats the cops are aware and everything they have been told is investigated . They didn't say anyone was arressted or to not send your kids to school.. They said if something changes parents will be contacted
pop a pill

Fredonia, NY

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Listen to the rumors fly!!! Called it... Oh yeah we DID get a call as well.
pop a pill

Fredonia, NY

#18 Dec 19, 2012
avg citizen wrote:
hey, pop a pill, or whomever you are, maybe you should learn a little respect.. you don't know who i am but what i am is a concerned parent/relative... all i did was seek information.. but if you got to feel tough, i am the one...i don't need to hide... if you really want to act tough then tell me and we will meet... i will always seek info when the welfare of my children are involved.. obviously you don't have any... so grow up or stay out of grown adults business...
And YOU don't know who I am. I obviously have children, would I know to contact Mr. Williams with questions if I didn't? One post like that creates a crap storm and parents go nuts. Next thing you know the rumor will be that it was a distant relative of Erik Harris that moved to Jamestown and decided to make a new day in history. The parents need to stay calmer than the kids. Oh and Avg citizen, my child is one of the many who approached one of the principals. Damn I raised a horrible kid!
Ill wait

Vestal, NY

#19 Dec 19, 2012
I'll wait for real facts, then place judgement after reading tomorrows journal!
jfrank

Vestal, NY

#20 Dec 19, 2012
No one called in a threat. It started as a rumor by the students. It was thoroughly investigated by the school administration a and police. Apparently students that were allegedly involved were brought in and questioned. Nothing substantial came of it. The Principal sent out a call to all parents this evening explaining the situation. The teachers were also notified and they will continue to monitor the situation tomorrow. If anything changes the parents will be notified. Probably just a rumor or a hoax but given the current climate regarding school shootings and security nothing is being taken for granted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic abuse safe house 7 min Bot 7
NRA is a Fraud 22 min Entitled 4
Juan danh loves mary jane 57 min anna 8
Crissman 1 hr Smsh 14
How many kids do he got 1 hr anna 12
I got head from a stripper last night. 1 hr Partners Mom 2
Cassandra Cole 1 hr anna 5
What is going into Sams Club 3 hr Lisa 20
Tomanyfriends 7 hr Played 104
The Q closing party 11 hr DJ Ace 7