“go •uck yourself”

Since: Sep 12

jimmy town

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Who is looking forward to the walking dead coming back on tomorrow? After reading the graphic novel I am wondering how much this season will be able to match up to it?
SAMCRO

Jamestown, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Killer sleeve wrote:
Who is looking forward to the walking dead coming back on tomorrow? After reading the graphic novel I am wondering how much this season will be able to match up to it?
can't wait for season 3. my problem is TWD or Dexter both come on at the same time.
Sambos

Jamestown, NY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
SAMCRO wrote:
<quoted text>can't wait for season 3. my problem is TWD or Dexter both come on at the same time.
Your problem is you can't quit smoking the bone to watch tv!
Rick

Jamestown, NY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
STAY IN THE D*** HOUSE CARL!!

“go •uck yourself”

jimmy town

#5 Oct 14, 2012
SAMCRO wrote:
<quoted text>can't wait for season 3. my problem is TWD or Dexter both come on at the same time.
yes that does pose a major problem
SAMCRO

Jamestown, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Sambos wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is you can't quit smoking the bone to watch tv!
You really are gonna follow me around on this site? This makes three different threads now. Really get a life and bug someone else with your homo erotic fansties. BTW you ever hear of slander? Slander is when you spread lies about people and there could be legal problems involoved do we even have to go there? Cops can serve your internet provider a warrant for your ip adress. Do you really want that? Sambos you have been warned.
Sambos

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 15, 2012
SAMCRO wrote:
<quoted text> You really are gonna follow me around on this site? This makes three different threads now. Really get a life and bug someone else with your homo erotic fansties. BTW you ever hear of slander? Slander is when you spread lies about people and there could be legal problems involoved do we even have to go there? Cops can serve your internet provider a warrant for your ip adress. Do you really want that? Sambos you have been warned.
Yes I'm going to get arrested for spreading rumors about a fake name, da! You've swallowed so many loads your brains are beginning to float!

“go •uck yourself”

jimmy town

#9 Oct 15, 2012
crazy wrote:
Just drive down east second street you will see lots is walking dead!
fo sho
SAMCRO

Jamestown, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
crazy wrote:
Just drive down east second street you will see lots is walking dead!
Way to funny. I laughed and laughed thank you.
safety

Jamestown, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
SAMCRO wrote:
<quoted text> You really are gonna follow me around on this site? This makes three different threads now. Really get a life and bug someone else with your homo erotic fansties. BTW you ever hear of slander? Slander is when you spread lies about people and there could be legal problems involoved do we even have to go there? Cops can serve your internet provider a warrant for your ip adress. Do you really want that? Sambos you have been warned.
thats such bullsh*t
NO effin way

Jamestown, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
HAHA!! topic destroyed!! HAHA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorensen vs. patrick 22 min Right 56
Guys you wish weren't married 25 min Curious 1
Jones Beau 36 min ppl power 13
shawn battle 40 min many blk on da DL 2
NYS Common core NYS testing 1 hr madmomma 1
resource center (Jun '14) 1 hr caring profectional 155
my kid 1 hr really tho 13
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web