luke

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2013
we are dropping our new single, "tight twats" thursday night at the Q. We will be signing autographs after our show. We have some savory slu*s performing with us. they are Abe lincolns mom, wtf5150 mom, and loser pedderass Joby's mom. these ladies wish they would have aborted their sons, so will give them 15 minutes of fame.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 17, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/730Boys #!/photo.php?fbid=697407470285 075&set=a.484618021564022. 128514.247710421921451&typ e=1&theater

Aweeee Yeahhhh Look at the fly ass women the 730 Girls are rolling with!

What joke! Where are you Luke? OH thats right.. you are not real, and don't really have anything to do with the 730 Girls. You are just a 360 Boy -getting passed in a cirlce behind sneakers every night.
GoAway

Stafford, VA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Go on with that nonsense Luke! I had to check in on a few family members who live in "hotel Jamestown" and I assure you, there is no studio for you to "drop beats in that building. Part of that building is set aside for the elderly or disabled, and the other is set aside for professional offices.. So, would you like to take another stab at where you real "studio" is??!! Hmmmm
luke

Buffalo, NY

#4 Sep 17, 2013
all you gays are jealous of our success. my man j ray, wants me to tell Cheryl from last night thanks for the skull. come to the Q when we drop our single. you wont be invited to the after party cause you are a loser like wtf, but come see us go off

Location hidden

#5 Sep 17, 2013
luke wrote:
all you gays are jealous of our success. my man j ray, wants me to tell Cheryl from last night thanks for the skull. come to the Q when we drop our single. you wont be invited to the after party cause you are a loser like wtf, but come see us go off
Really? NO comment on the facebook page and those fat, greasy pigs your crew "rolls" with?
UGH

Jamestown, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2013
luke wrote:
we are dropping our new single, "tight twats" thursday night at the Q. We will be signing autographs after our show. We have some savory slu*s performing with us. they are Abe lincolns mom, wtf5150 mom, and loser pedderass Joby's mom. these ladies wish they would have aborted their sons, so will give them 15 minutes of fame.
YOU ARE RETARDED!

Since: Mar 13

Jamestown, NY

#7 Sep 17, 2013
lmao! They look like a bunch a wanna be gangsters. Luke, we all know by now that you're just a groupie. You "manage" to get your ass filled with man candy at Sneakers every night.

Jamestown, NY

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Joey W wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look he posts another link. Is that all you can do.
I'm guessing you are a lazy POS with ZERO motivation to do anything cronstructive. I bet you couldn't find a relevant link if you googled it...

Location hidden

#10 Sep 18, 2013
Joey W wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look he posts another link. Is that all you can do.
Are you Lukes lover? You sure seem to be all over his dick. Isn't it your turn for the pillow face plant? You must be one of those dirty pigs on their face book page. Take a bath you piece of shit!
luke

Buffalo, NY

#11 Sep 18, 2013
wtf5150, get a job loser. get in shape you obeses retard. i work. i got cash and women. you do nothing but live off us tax payers. to all my customers, i got new rocks in. be at 7-11 on english until noon.
What

Jamestown, NY

#12 Sep 18, 2013
Quarter of 6 boys lol look at these kids WOW every loser in this small scummy ass city thinks they are a rapper corney ass losers lol

Location hidden

#13 Sep 18, 2013
luke wrote:
wtf5150, get a job loser. get in shape you obeses retard. i work. i got cash and women. you do nothing but live off us tax payers. to all my customers, i got new rocks in. be at 7-11 on english until noon.
You don't know anything. Fat, out of work? Wrong! But its ok you can make all the assumptions and accusations you want. We all know the women you call "fly" and "sexy" are nothing but a bunch of fat greasy pigs,(for proof just look at the 7:30 boys facebook page) And the only rocks youll have at 7-11 are the ones bouncing off your chin while your blowing trannies out back for a pack of smokes.
Joby

Hampton, VA

#14 Sep 18, 2013
luke wrote:
Luke, what is a "pedderass"? I also think you meant to say "we'll give them 15 minutes of fame". Itís ok though; I know it is tough for you mentally handicap folk to do simple things.

Jamestown, NY

#17 Sep 18, 2013
Luke, only people without money and girls say they got money and girls. Adults don't need to tell complete strangers about their fake accomplishments.

Jamestown, NY

#19 Sep 19, 2013
Awesome, which would be why I'm awake at 5 am dumb ass. I only make 15.75 an hour, but its better than you're doing.
luke

Buffalo, NY

#20 Sep 19, 2013
abe, you dont work you dumb welfare loser. you got fired from your minimum wage job for jerking off at work. how your EBT card? you still living with mommy and blowing wtf5150 every night? you are scum

Location hidden

#21 Sep 19, 2013
luke wrote:
abe, you dont work you dumb welfare loser. you got fired from your minimum wage job for jerking off at work. how your EBT card? you still living with mommy and blowing wtf5150 every night? you are scum
Luke! Your mom and I are in the other room trying to sleep. Please turn down the cartoons!

Jamestown, NY

#22 Sep 19, 2013
luke wrote:
Your comebacks are as lame as the 730 girls. Also, you're not original AT ALL, probably because you dropped out after six years in the ninth grade. Good luck with your circle jerk at your "pimp ass" hotel room.
Ralph

Jamestown, NY

#24 Sep 21, 2013
WTF5150 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke! Your mom and I are in the other room trying to sleep. Please turn down the cartoons!
let me guess, Luke giggles when he saw spongebob in his underwear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
easter egg hunts 51 min Tony G 1
Paul Burger 51 min Captain Sam 15
Rocco Responds 1 hr ha ha 3
Sam's Club Lakewood behind the scenes 1 hr Baby Girl 82 8
Jeremy Dahlgren Hit a Police Car 2 hr NotInterested 1
Bullfrog Trash 2 hr EXTREME bbc lover 5
Josh Vanord 4 hr Al gore 2
drug raid 7 hr suck it 27
Elizabeth Ann Verrett 9 hr James 47
Jamestown Dating