Seven Charged In Large Drug Bust

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York

Investigators from two agencies worked together in a joint effort that culminated with a seizure of a large quantity of marijuana, guns and growing equipment on Thursday.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
Dave

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

what a bunch of loser's. they're scum, that whole family is sh!t.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2012
 
Looks like the weed market might be a little dry around Jimmytown for awhile. Note to the growers... if you steal power you are going to get caught. Amateurs.
i bet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2012
 
Steve coopers next on the list.
professor

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2012
 
these brilliant individuals got arrested? they will probably take a plea by looking at their mugshots. they are all brain-dead or just lost in space. Im sure by the youthful, dynamic expressions on their faces and their impeccable hygiene legalizing pot should legalized by midnight. whatta ya think????
Big Jig Ni g lovers

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 9, 2012
 
Hey leave my *(@&*( before Bubba comes a knockin on yo assss

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I smoke and eat a lot of pot. I earn a middle 6 figure income. I am able, unlike you apparently, to construct a proper sentence in the english language. What happened to you to cause your brain damage? And what exactly does a bunch of loser amateurs getting their grow rooms busted have to do with legalizing cannabis? Inquiring minds want to know.
professor wrote:
these brilliant individuals got arrested? they will probably take a plea by looking at their mugshots. they are all brain-dead or just lost in space. Im sure by the youthful, dynamic expressions on their faces and their impeccable hygiene legalizing pot should legalized by midnight. whatta ya think????
no one

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 14, 2012
 
amateurs? ok they got busted after over 40 some years! Is that amateur? not as amater as you sound.........
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 14, 2012
 
Yergei Usukok wrote:
I smoke and eat a lot of pot. I earn a middle 6 figure income. I am able, unlike you apparently, to construct a proper sentence in the english language. What happened to you to cause your brain damage? And what exactly does a bunch of loser amateurs getting their grow rooms busted have to do with legalizing cannabis? Inquiring minds want to know.
<quoted text>
The word English should have been capitalized in your properly constructed sentence. Just saying.
unknown

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 14, 2012
 
Yez must be sad

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 15, 2012
 
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> The word English should have been capitalized in your properly constructed sentence. Just saying.
Better check that genius.... preceded by the article "the", the word "english" in the phrase "the english language" does not require capitalization.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 15, 2012
 
no one wrote:
amateurs? ok they got busted after over 40 some years! Is that amateur? not as amater as you sound.........
Stealing power for 40 years? You must be smoking that crack.
piccalo

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

stealing power or not everyone knows they have been doing it fir years
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 15, 2012
 
Fa king bums!
FML

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 15, 2012
 
piccalo wrote:
stealing power or not everyone knows they have been doing it fir years
Yes they have been doing it fir years! I mean for years!
shut ur face

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 25, 2012
 
Ya got nothing els to do with ya life,,,but to ack ya like knows this people, and judge them in others buisnesses, talking shit that ya B.t.ch.s dont know,,,if ya wasnt part of them,,,how u think u know what they did or not,,,Ya need to get a life,,,fix ya fkg face,,and stop heatting,,they was good people,,,FCK heads,and watch ur mouth,,,,talk about how fk up ya life is,,,and not on others,,that u dont know shit,,Get it! lmao at ya ignorances, like wowww,,,ya should become news reporters, and report what city will be legalizing weed next,,,we sure will vote for here!!!!98% here are pot heads,,,the other 2% are kids so they dont count,,lol

“Bernie Goetz is my hero”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 25, 2012
 
how bout you hich your pants up and gitalong on down the road toad.
Chromie

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 25, 2012
 
shut ur face wrote:
Ya got nothing els to do with ya life,,,but to ack ya like knows this people, and judge them in others buisnesses, talking shit that ya B.t.ch.s dont know,,,if ya wasnt part of them,,,how u think u know what they did or not,,,Ya need to get a life,,,fix ya fkg face,,and stop heatting,,they was good people,,,FCK heads,and watch ur mouth,,,,talk about how fk up ya life is,,,and not on others,,that u dont know shit,,Get it! lmao at ya ignorances, like wowww,,,ya should become news reporters, and report what city will be legalizing weed next,,,we sure will vote for here!!!!98% here are pot heads,,,the other 2% are kids so they dont count,,lol
too many shitbirds acting like gangstas over a joint anymore and your post indicates your already braindead, so why the hell would decent people want to legalize pot, suppose you need a bath too?
u know

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 4, 2013
 
shut ur face wrote:
Ya got nothing els to do with ya life,,,but to ack ya like knows this people, and judge them in others buisnesses, talking shit that ya B.t.ch.s dont know,,,if ya wasnt part of them,,,how u think u know what they did or not,,,Ya need to get a life,,,fix ya fkg face,,and stop heatting,,they was good people,,,FCK heads,and watch ur mouth,,,,talk about how fk up ya life is,,,and not on others,,that u dont know shit,,Get it! lmao at ya ignorances, like wowww,,,ya should become news reporters, and report what city will be legalizing weed next,,,we sure will vote for here!!!!98% here are pot heads,,,the other 2% are kids so they dont count,,lol
Yeah I got a life sittin here postin my opinion n about some dead beats selling drugs to kids. Ingenius. You think that they were good people. Your a dumbass alone hands down. Endangering the welfare of a child. Yeah u snitched like the lil biych u are to walk away. Nothing that you got to say is intelligent enough to defend your story on why you got busted. So do society a favor snitxh some more and go suck start, oh yeah they took them.
where areyou

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 10, 2013
 
Jeff boardmens next

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Lyn Jones 12 min Haha 15
Kelsey Ann Louise 27 min really 9
r u st upid 45 min Thomas The Jedi 19
prison love 53 min Facts 18
Hundred acre lot 1 hr sad mom 23
meth house on Terrace 1 hr sad mom 36
Steve pu$$ y glover 1 hr damn 3
Pennie willams 8 hr whooo 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••