Man Dies After Stabbing On Barker Street

Man Dies After Stabbing On Barker Street

There are 98 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Man Dies After Stabbing On Barker Street. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

One man is dead and another is in the hospital recovering from a stab wound after a home invasion burglary Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

wow

United States

#63 Sep 27, 2012
Killer sleeve wrote:
Does any one on here even know Jamie personally or are all of you just believing the rumors? Does anyone know facts or are you all just spreading rumors to make a bad situation worse? Jamie works for his money and so does Amanda. Jamie is a good father who auctually has custody of his children unlike the the rest of the dead beat dads in this town. He may have gotten into trouble in the past, but the past is exactly that..... the past. People make mistakes and most don't learn from them. Jamie did learn from his mistakes and works hard everyday to prove all of you wrong. I know the jpd searched the house and they didnt find anything illegal or Jamie would be in jail. So all of your "drug dealer" comments are invalid. No drugs, no money, no illegal weapons in the house. what kind of drug dealer doesn't have atleast 2 of those 3 things in his house?
Cracks me up I ask you this. Why would they even bother searching for this stuff unless they have reason to believe its involved. I mean if Grandpa toms house is being robbed they ain't searching his house for this stuff.

“go •uck yourself”

Since: Sep 12

jimmy town

#64 Sep 27, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Cracks me up I ask you this. Why would they even bother searching for this stuff unless they have reason to believe its involved. I mean if Grandpa toms house is being robbed they ain't searching his house for this stuff.
you must not know much about police work. After a situation like this happens the house is searched from top to bottom for clues and or evidence that would help the police solve the crime. they weren't searching the house for these things specifically but they would have found them during their search.
dont look back

Fredonia, NY

#65 Sep 27, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>he doesn't live with anybody but his girfriend..but yet you think you know what your taliking about!
which one
dont look back

Fredonia, NY

#66 Sep 27, 2012
its so funny how the posting says he has custody of his kids well 1 of them he will never even see now so thats how much you all know about MOE and who ever knows his girlfriends they only with him for the $
Fah Q

United States

#67 Sep 27, 2012
I dont anyone involved in this situation but they got what they deserved! Go get a job and live right!
Duh

Dunkirk, NY

#68 Oct 6, 2012
They weren't robbing nobody. They were set up. Yall need to get your facts straight. Trying to bash people you don't even know. GOOD people. Ramos wasn't at work and came home. He invited them in just fine. He knows who they are. They grew up together. Ya'll people need to get off the net and find your own business to mind instead of sitting on the computer trying to be nosey talkin about what you DON'T know
wow

Buffalo, NY

#69 Oct 6, 2012
Duh wrote:
They weren't robbing nobody. They were set up. Yall need to get your facts straight. Trying to bash people you don't even know. GOOD people. Ramos wasn't at work and came home. He invited them in just fine. He knows who they are. They grew up together. Ya'll people need to get off the net and find your own business to mind instead of sitting on the computer trying to be nosey talkin about what you DON'T know
Exactly! When the truth comes out, everyone that's going around judging everyone else for heresay is going to be asking for forgiveness. You don't know the situation, you don't know what really happened, so stop judging.
Duh

Dunkirk, NY

#70 Oct 6, 2012
Killer sleeve wrote:
<quoted text>
you must not know much about police work. After a situation like this happens the house is searched from top to bottom for clues and or evidence that would help the police solve the crime. they weren't searching the house for these things specifically but they would have found them during their search.
Yeah cuz they cleaned out the house before the cops came!! DUHHHH
Billy Joe Jack

Peakhurst, Australia

#71 Oct 6, 2012
slitLe wrote:
RAMOS is indeed a no good drug dealer.
Well yeah if he stabs his customers to death he's a bad dealer, no repeat sales that way.
wow

Buffalo, NY

#72 Oct 6, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cuz they cleaned out the house before the cops came!! DUHHHH
Exactly once again. Tell me, would a law abiding citizen that was supposedly just informed that their house was being robbed go home to a potentially dangerous situation or call the police. Better yet, if the story panned out, why didn't the supposed person that informed Ramos of the break in call the police? Mass quantities of cocaine had to be removed from the house before the cops could be called. Set up. People need to open your eyes.
The Gooch

Vestal, NY

#73 Oct 7, 2012
Lies its all lies. Nobody removed anything. Take it from me I'm the invisible bully.
Right

Jamestown, NY

#74 Oct 9, 2012
Killer sleeve wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why he removed it all before the police came..this didnt happen in just 5-10 min. The "Victim" knew what he was doing and why they were there.

“go •uck yourself”

jimmy town

#75 Oct 9, 2012
Right wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why he removed it all before the police came..this didnt happen in just 5-10 min. The "Victim" knew what he was doing and why they were there.
ok right. I'm sure your right. You must be right with a name like right. Nobody had anything removed from the house. Do you know how I know I'm right? Because i witnessed everything that happened outside after they ran out into the street. The only people that came to the house afterwards were the cops. I watched from my front porch with a clear view. So maybe your not right after all. Get your facts straight instead of just voicing your opinion on a subject that you apparently don't know anything about.

“go •uck yourself”

jimmy town

#77 Oct 9, 2012
slice wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want stabbed as well?
bring it on Internet gangster.
Lady Lutz

United States

#78 Oct 9, 2012
Truth is it was a set up from the beginning. Time will show all nothing more than a double robbery gone bad. The police will match phone records with time of crime and more things will make sense.
ramos

Johnson City, NY

#79 Oct 16, 2012
THe truth wrote:
They should have Went in the how's I'm sure they new wat they where there for Jamie ramos is a no good drug dealer
you right you should never going inside the house you would have been alive... lucky 1 live if not both when would die
ramos

Johnson City, NY

#80 Oct 16, 2012
They both said it die
the dirty south

Saint Stephen, SC

#81 Oct 16, 2012
if henry would have stayed with his REAL mother, he would still be alive.
Wow

Jamestown, NY

#82 Oct 16, 2012
Killer sleeve wrote:
<quoted text>
ok right. I'm sure your right. You must be right with a name like right. Nobody had anything removed from the house. Do you know how I know I'm right? Because i witnessed everything that happened outside after they ran out into the street. The only people that came to the house afterwards were the cops. I watched from my front porch with a clear view. So maybe your not right after all. Get your facts straight instead of just voicing your opinion on a subject that you apparently don't know anything about.
we'll see when all the information phone records, texts, and info about what happened days before Henry died. I'm pretty sure you were not there for any of them..so unfortunately you don't know anything relevant!

“go •uck yourself”

jimmy town

#83 Oct 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>we'll see when all the information phone records, texts, and info about what happened days before Henry died. I'm pretty sure you were not there for any of them..so unfortunately you don't know anything relevant!
I guess we will just have to see now wont we.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relly rell please stop! 21 min myname 12
Reasons why mudsharks are good for society 43 min Buttabooty 14
Samantha Phillips 1 hr Jingleweeds 2
planet fitness girls 2 hr fitbit 1
Girls at Gamestop in the mall 2 hr ugh 15
Window tint (Nov '14) 2 hr Ziebart No More 35
User 2 hr Mike 2
Why is Chautauqua mall dumping tons of fertiliz... 6 hr Stupid mall rat 16

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web