Man Dies After Stabbing On Barker Street

Man Dies After Stabbing On Barker Street

There are 98 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Man Dies After Stabbing On Barker Street. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

One man is dead and another is in the hospital recovering from a stab wound after a home invasion burglary Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hmmmm

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Drug robbery gone bad and the public deserves to know the truth.
crown ss prop

Binghamton, NY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Don't do drugs back in the kitchen thank you!
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Title should be Burglary Suspect Dies After Stabbing on Barker Street. The only man is the apparent robbery victim.
crown ss prop

Binghamton, NY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
If I would of found someone in my estate I would of got back in the kitchen and got a knife as well....thank you
THe truth

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
They should have Went in the how's I'm sure they new wat they where there for Jamie ramos is a no good drug dealer
Amazed

Jamestown, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2012
I don't condone what the suspects did, however I will never feel sorry for the person, who resides at that residence either. He was a low down scumbag drug dealer who was getting robbed just as he did to others! Doesn't make what happened right..but it's the truth!
pissed

Fredonia, NY

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Think and say what you want about Jamie. Thats your right>> But dont judge until you kow the tuth.......... If someone comes into your home with a weapon and trys to use it against you, you have evey right to protect yourself and your family!!!!!!!!!
In The Know

Jamestown, NY

#8 Sep 26, 2012
pissed wrote:
Think and say what you want about Jamie. Thats your right>> But dont judge until you kow the tuth.......... If someone comes into your home with a weapon and trys to use it against you, you have evey right to protect yourself and your family!!!!!!!!!
Your right, anybody has the right to defend themselves! My point was that Ramos is not really a victim. He lived the life of crime and he knew what drama he created with henry and others with this drug & money bullshit,so it was only a matter of time before it caught up with him!
shocked

Fredonia, NY

#9 Sep 26, 2012
I agree with pissed comment...I've known Jamie my whole life n I'm glad he did what he did n I'm glad they didn't get to him first...those low life's got what they deserved!
longfacedjoker

Niagara Falls, NY

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Don t know Jamie for beans I knew Henry he was a cool cat yeah he did nt have a lot and he was hood but a good dude can t beleave he s gone rip
Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#11 Sep 26, 2012
shocked wrote:
I agree with pissed comment...I've known Jamie my whole life n I'm glad he did what he did n I'm glad they didn't get to him first...those low life's got what they deserved!
Ramos is extremly far from a victim..if it wasn't these two fishing for the drugs and cash it would have been somebody else!Ramos is a no good drug dealer and that's what the paper should say the suspects were looking for, drugs & money.
the realist on here

Olean, NY

#12 Sep 26, 2012
So I see comments that jamie ramos was a drug dealer lmao....the guy had a cdl and good job he was comming home from work....and to have to people attack u when u wlk n yr front door....I think he shld be recognized as a HERO! Them people were obviously asking for trouble well i guess they found it....now r neighborhood is that much safer.....DYSBAMN!
slitLe

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
RAMOS is indeed a no good drug dealer.
Jamestown

Jamestown, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2012
the realist on here wrote:
So I see comments that jamie ramos was a drug dealer lmao....the guy had a cdl and good job he was comming home from work....and to have to people attack u when u wlk n yr front door....I think he shld be recognized as a HERO! Them people were obviously asking for trouble well i guess they found it....now r neighborhood is that much safer.....DYSBAMN!
umm...it doesn't matter what kind of job he has or had the fact remains that he was indeed a scumbag drug dealer and has been for years! It's quite obvious that you didn't know him as well as you thought! Yes, the suspects were wrong for entering a house but that in mo way means that Ramos is or should ever be called a Hero!
shocked

Fredonia, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
People who rob people dirty scum bags n those guys deserved everything they got.
bro

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2012
its the life they chose
putis

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Plp shouldnt take plps life only God but they did wrong well thats what they wanted rip henry
Peter

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Alls I can say is if this means Amanda is single now, I would love to get to know her.
Coach

Vestal, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2012
That's what happens when little boys try to do men's work. They get hurt. It don't matter what happened or who's doin what. To survive people do what they have to. Those BOYS going in there knew they were taking a risk. What they didn't know, was there was a wildcat there to handle business. Yes it is sad someone lost there life. In the same sense your entering someone's personal space. Domain where they lay there head. What was he suppose to let them go or call the POLICE. We need to educate our youth send them in a path that doesn't have to be about drugs or violence. It all ends the same either dead or in jail. Ain't nobody ever retired from hustling and the only people that do are in the state or federal retirement correctional facility.
shocked in neighborhood

United States

#21 Sep 27, 2012
I've seen 3 different names for the robbers now. Henry Smith the first I saw last night and today on another post here is Jorge Garay aka Guany and the other person is Dr Dre. Are the last 2 the same person with nicknames?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Methhead losers 3 min My opinion matters 6
Cops all over falconer burger King 4 min Johnny Snatchlips... 5
Simeon Leeper 18 min Butterflyfish 28
jdots gf 24 min Funny as hell 4
Tory armella 30 min Melissa 3
Ryan Hedrick hater is a tool!! 39 min Anonymous 9
Police Retirements 42 min MayorSam 12
Jamestown Filing Bankruptcy 43 min Penny for your th... 13
News Two City Men Charged After Vehicle Chase, Narco... 4 hr Seriously 19

Jamestown Jobs