Next Last
pissed off

Boston, MA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
They left the oil out of my car
lol

Vestal, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Not the 1st time and won't be the last. I always check my oil level and stand out in the bay while the oil change is being done. If it's a nice day,i stand right outside the bay door. A watchful eye ensures the job is #1. I also make sure that my oil filter is changed too,it's marked. I usualy go to the LKWD wally for lube service but one time i went to Fredonia and the azzwipes left my oil cap off the valve cover and i was on my way to Buffalo. Had i not checks, that could have spelled disaster! I don't care if it's a service by the dealer, you ALWAYS CHECK to avoid stuff like this. NEVER get a service done then go do your shopping,SIT W/ YA CAR. If they know the customers watching, you get top notch service. Also,get that cell phone out and take some video while service is done,you get top notch,text book service done,trust me, it works,good luck!
Sick

Jamestown, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Gross place...
get real

Vestal, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Sick wrote:
Gross place...
It's a place that changes engine oil and tires,don't you look like the azz!

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Oh damn James booth for there is Hot as hell mmmm
Walmart

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I love Walmart yeaaa
Jamie Yeaples

Fredonia, NY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]Oh damn James booth for there is Hot as hell mmmm[/QUOTE]

I know and that real hot guy James Booth is my guy...I'm the one who just had his baby and sleep in his bed so drool all you want there is no chance for you!

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Oh really cause I've already had sex with him
National Truth

Fredonia, NY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
lol wrote:
Not the 1st time and won't be the last. I always check my oil level and stand out in the bay while the oil change is being done. If it's a nice day,i stand right outside the bay door. A watchful eye ensures the job is #1. I also make sure that my oil filter is changed too,it's marked. I usualy go to the LKWD wally for lube service but one time i went to Fredonia and the azzwipes left my oil cap off the valve cover and i was on my way to Buffalo. Had i not checks, that could have spelled disaster! I don't care if it's a service by the dealer, you ALWAYS CHECK to avoid stuff like this. NEVER get a service done then go do your shopping,SIT W/ YA CAR. If they know the customers watching, you get top notch service. Also,get that cell phone out and take some video while service is done,you get top notch,text book service done,trust me, it works,good luck!
The key here is penny wise and pound FOOLISH. i have my mechanic change my uil in winter months, for the little extra it costs I get peace of mind and he gets a bit extra outta me. Big deal great mechanic and good prices.
Jamie Yeaples

Ashtabula, OH

#12 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="..."]Oh really cause I've already had sex with him
[/QUOTE]
funny cause ah I know everyone he slept with and right now I'm the only one...thank you very much..why don't you give me your name and I can ask him about it...
???

Jamestown, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Jamie Yeaples wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]Oh really cause I've already had sex with him
"

funny cause ah I know everyone he slept with and right now I'm the only one...thank you very much..why don't you give me your name and I can ask him about it...
Ok think what you want.
Sister

Jamestown, NY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
No chance really. That's why he has had sex with another persob he's fingered her and she sucked him. He has cuddled with two different people. And he calls you a creature. So ya have fun with your man. Just when your have your intimate relationship he is actually thinking about his other. So K bye[/QUOTE]

Keep talking crap about my brother and see what happens you def don't want to mess with me I know who you are and if you slept with him does your man know about it does your man know that's why he was dropping you off at his house I can pick you out of a crowd bet you can't pick me out if I was you I'd watch your back if you want to keep messing with my family do you understand
lmfao

Jamestown, NY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
All you thirst tricks swerve. James loves Jamie and his baby. I know that for a FACT. You're just jealous you can't get it with him, not our faults your nasty as hell, and he HAS A GIRL. Hop off, let me catch you at walmart bitch, I will have a few things to say to you, and you cant do shit about it because I'm under age. (;
lmfao

Jamestown, NY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Thristy*
jfaec

Jamestown, NY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Wow for everyone who thinks I'm writing this shit get your stories straight cause I have never had sex with James so congratulations you just sound stupid.
get a clue

Ashtabula, OH

#18 Feb 12, 2013
funny how everything your saying goes with what you said in the store at work, and your wall on facebook
Sister

Jamestown, NY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
jfaec wrote:
Wow for everyone who thinks I'm writing this shit get your stories straight cause I have never had sex with James so congratulations you just sound stupid.
Keep James and Jamie name out of your mouth then cuz you will be looking stupid
jfaec

Jamestown, NY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Oh really cause you don't know what I said. Actually all I said is she seems psyco the rest came out of someone else's mouth. So yeah.
come play

Ashtabula, OH

#21 Feb 12, 2013
oh please tell us who. we are dying to know who else your lying about. cause your only saying this shit about them cause he would never give you the time of day. he has way too much class for someone like you. Jamie is the best thing that ever happened to him
jfaec

Jamestown, NY

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Umm Jamie knows who. She was there with me. So if you really wanna know her name is autumn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karash losers 32 min Royce 7
Saw that snitch Jason pike in town 34 min Royce 3
Best place for outside/public sxx?? 1 hr Texas hot sauce 16
Amber Chamberlain our a lion ho 6 hr Will ross 23
John William Smith 6 hr Will ross 13
I lost weight 7 hr horry 9
Where's Rachelle allison? She has a warrent. 8 hr Homeboy 12 12
Young Good Looking Girl Holding Sign At Walmart... 9 hr Truth 16
sherriff gerace (Apr '09) 16 hr Jake 45

Jamestown Jobs