No you didnt

Ardsley, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
To easy pass
No you didnt

Ardsley, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
So guud wrote:
Dude gives great head & knows how to ride dis!
you google him too I see
Rude boy

Ardsley, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
He's arrogant and cocky and rude. He posts all kinds of stuff in Facebook about how he made it and how we are all bums and jealous. Do something productive besides stand around half naked with your horse face ass. Be nicer to people you never know who you may need one day. You haven't always been on the up and up. You made a life for yourself good but other people have too. The fact that we ain't ripped like you don't make us any less of people. Grow up
Cool man

Chagrin Falls, OH

#9 Feb 6, 2013
He is gay was in a gay mag
lmao

Conneaut Lake, PA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Him and Dale use to suck each other off all the time.
Chad Erb

Tampa, FL

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Must be doing something rght if I have my own forum... Looks like times are good for this old shiny star... Thanx for the love JT... Hahaha..

Since: Jan 12

Jamestown, NY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Chad Erb wrote:
Must be doing something rght if I have my own forum... Looks like times are good for this old shiny star... Thanx for the love JT... Hahaha..
love hell! Your a scum that caught a drug case and snitched your way out! You need to be where your moms at! Pos you act so tough I would break that ugly face of yours! FYI I slept with your mom! She told me all about you snitching!
J Dale

Ardsley, NY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Don't talk about erb like that his mom gives great head. She loves her hair being pulled bah chicka wow wow.
Willie

Buffalo, NY

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Chad Erb wrote:
That's what losers like you say. Too scared to come back to this area.
Seriously

Jamestown, NY

#18 Feb 6, 2013
I knew him when he was a little kid on broad head. Like a lot of you out there who made ill advised decisions in your youth seems chad did the same. Oh well lay down with dog you get fleas sure if he could change the past he would.

As a neutral observer let me say seriously...leave his mother out of it that's not cool true or not.
streetz dont lie

Jamestown, NY

#20 Feb 6, 2013
It's easy to make things up, or come up with opinions. I've heard the street talk on this subject, and they say he did his time, and in fact was snitched on. He's doing good now, leave the man alone. He's not bothering you, so don't bother with him. If you have any nuts at all then let him know what your problem is face to face. Quit with the cowardness! Computer tough guys... Lmao
Paul

Vestal, NY

#21 Feb 6, 2013
streetz dont lie wrote:
It's easy to make things up, or come up with opinions. I've heard the street talk on this subject, and they say he did his time, and in fact was snitched on. He's doing good now, leave the man alone. He's not bothering you, so don't bother with him. If you have any nuts at all then let him know what your problem is face to face. Quit with the cowardness! Computer tough guys... Lmao
I don't see you in this conversation. You need to mind your own because I may just look you up to meet face to face.
Smasher

Ardsley, NY

#25 Feb 7, 2013
When he was locked up and snitching and doing coke I was smashing his girl Tanya! She would dress up in sexxy shit for me and I'd smash for hrs. She showed me where his stash was and I got a oz for Free just for smashing! I'd lay on the couch with her and his fog like they were mine. I had key to falconer st and came and went whenever I wanted. He ain't shit but a wanna be gay model! He got smashed while he was locked up in the fed jail! He's a nobody that's why he moved to Florida. Cause he wasn't welcomed here cause he had to many after him for snitching. Stay gone. Jamestown is better of without one less homo snitch around! Poser!!!!! Thanks for the time with your girl while you was locked up getting smashing dudes!!!
Arnold

Binghamton, NY

#26 Feb 7, 2013
Chad, go on with your life and do well. Don't listen to what you left behind, keep your head high and march on with your life. Real men learn from what they've experienced in life, don't look back only ahead. 4 yrs and I'll be retired and in the sunny state myself.
Tree

Jamestown, NY

#27 Feb 7, 2013
How dare you guys talk about his mother what does she have to do with any of this, let her rest in peace! Sounds like you all are jealous to me, he is a good dude and he is doing well with his life stop hating
Dae

United States

#29 Feb 7, 2013
Leave his mother out of this! How terrible to take about a mans mother who passed away!!!!
RIP DAE!

Continue to watch over your son! Keep the evil away from him!;)

Don't listen to these scums chad!!!! Who cares what they think of u!!!!
Mmm Sexiness

Jamestown, NY

#33 Feb 8, 2013
Gay or not he is fine as hell. And for all you people to go and judge a person from tehir pass I am sure as a youth you made some decisons that you regret also. I know I did and til this day I am still trying to build a life that is better for me and my future family. Chad is and always has been a good guy I live on South Main St for years and knew him growing up. He paid his price for his pass choices and spent his time in jail. And if he snitched people out he just try to his part to better this piece of shit town we live in. So before people go out judging others clean you closets first.. Get a life that means something..
RealTalk

Carmel, IN

#34 Feb 8, 2013
Go Chad! can't be hated without first being loved boi! keep doing what you do, soon to be daddy too! hell yeah, you look great & are doing great. Wish you the best always!
Jason Dale

Ardsley, NY

#35 Feb 8, 2013
Chad sucks it good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hit list in jmst 9 min Karen Brady 35
Downtown Restaurant Owner Crying Over Slow Busi... 38 min Hieronymous Ross 12
The Battle for Appleyard Part 4 42 min Hieronymous Ross 17
TRC gutts health and benefit plans 43 min Hieronymous Ross 10
page,dale 45 min lallo 5
Chyanna Muntz 53 min Wtfmoment 1
Autumn Truex 1 hr slap nuts 3
Jamestowns Inner-City? 3 hr Wondering 19
Payback finally in Jamestown. Mon Drugtown 40

Jamestown Jobs