big wad

Buffalo, NY

#45 Jan 3, 2013
Strokes wrote:
All the Wadington brothers like to sleep with married woman!
so what don't get married, problem solved
repeter

Buffalo, NY

#46 Jan 3, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of the Golden Shower, oops I mean Falcon gym class heroes. Heaven forbid if I offend someone that goes to a Bullfrog runoff bar.
you certainly know enough about the place, can you see it good from your room at the bullfrog?
flemballs

Buffalo, NY

#50 Jan 5, 2013
i wouldn't want a wife who wasn't faithful and I wouldn't use someone else as the excuse- the wife makes the choice, faithful or unfaithful, but all said yes- beat the hell out of them for disrepecting you then ditch the bitch
check

Jamestown, NY

#52 Jan 14, 2013
Now he has another married woman..A troopers wife.
check

Jamestown, NY

#53 Jan 14, 2013
Wouldn't suprise me if Rhonda Y. isn't, well you know..She spends more time at the bar than she does with her family...Poor Frank has to compete with a Waddington.
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

#60 Jan 14, 2013
I so AGREE with Johnny!!! Would love to see that myself! Well deserved ass whoopin!!!
Wrestler

Binghamton, NY

#61 Jan 15, 2013
Soon enough he will lose that bar, he is way far behind on his taxes...I would be surprised if one year from now he still owns the business..Just like in NC he owes taxes there....
passerby

Ashburn, VA

#62 Jan 16, 2013
He owes taxes! What a criminal! LMFAO! Don`t hate on Jeff cause wives couldn't keep their hands off him. Hate the wives for not keeping their legs shut. Sounds to me like he did a favor. lol.
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

#63 Jan 16, 2013
Or maybe Jeff should keep his zipper up...He gives out free drinks and pretends to care about them. He ropes them in, gets what he wants and then tosses them to the curb AFTER he ruins their relationships. He knows these women are married. HE should keep his distance and not make them think he is better than what they have already. In reality, he is a manwhore that has no values at all!
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

#65 Jan 16, 2013
Not surprised you would say that Paul. Expected from the likes of you. Pffft to you and any comments that you post.
passerby

Ashburn, VA

#66 Jan 16, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
Or maybe Jeff should keep his zipper up...He gives out free drinks and pretends to care about them. He ropes them in, gets what he wants and then tosses them to the curb AFTER he ruins their relationships. He knows these women are married. HE should keep his distance and not make them think he is better than what they have already. In reality, he is a manwhore that has no values at all!
If a couple free drinks and a little attention (which sounds like his job) is all it takes, I would still say he`s doing someone a favor. Just sayin...
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

#67 Jan 16, 2013
Agreed, Passerby. Jeff is a poor excuse of a man. I am very glad I don't know anyone else like him. I, myself, wouldn't give him the time of day. That's all I am saying :-)
check

Jamestown, NY

#68 Jan 16, 2013
AMEN, and I hope ASCAP walks in when he has his music...Big ass fine...Oh wait..he is RICH,
richard

Jamestown, NY

#69 Feb 8, 2013
Heard someone lost there sweet ass government job.
About that

Jamestown, NY

#70 Feb 26, 2013
So who was thrown through the front window of the bar tonight? Dude had to go to the hospital by ambulance.
Let them

Jamestown, NY

#71 Feb 27, 2013
Probably someone that didn't pay for their dust. I hear Jeffyboy didn't press charges. Hmmm, I wonder why.
check

Jamestown, NY

#72 Mar 2, 2013
It was a woman sticking up for her husband. The Waddasses are nothing but trouble. LIE,CHEAT, STEAL, MINIPULATING, CONIVING PEOPLE. They can't do anything on their own. It's always the sweat off someone elses back that gets them through life. And Jeff just needs to go back where he came from..OOOPS. Too many people after him there too.
curious

Jamestown, NY

#73 Mar 9, 2013
Who's the tramps that hang all over the guys down there?
curious

Jamestown, NY

#74 Mar 9, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
I agree 100%
check

Jamestown, NY

#75 Mar 11, 2013
There are a lot of them. Take your pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brianna Elderkin and Kirsten Martinez 10 min Knowitall 19
rhi monofrax contract vote this sunday 24 min future employer 543
Joey.Ziebart 42 min Good luck 10
Alyssa Michelslut 56 min geez 6
Anessa Trask (Dec '13) 1 hr geez 38
Snyder's 1 hr Bullwinkle 2
Kathleen hayes 1 hr kathys friend 3
Dear Dude with Weed and Shatter 3 hr Thomas The Jedi 11
JHS "Girls" 5 hr Wow 21
does anybody know this man 9 hr Bart 7