just me

United States

#22 Aug 5, 2012
they just use anyone who is willing to get used then spit you out. and when the dumb owner figures out that rhonda y is the reason he is losing customers and giving his profits away..maybe he will wake up!! what a loser!!! and she is too..how many employees does one little tiny bar have to have..i think he stays away because of too many little girls he is screwing and married women he is screwing...beware..don't take your woman there..he will end up with her eventully.....
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
just me wrote:
they just use anyone who is willing to get used then spit you out. and when the dumb owner figures out that rhonda y is the reason he is losing customers and giving his profits away..maybe he will wake up!! what a loser!!! and she is too..how many employees does one little tiny bar have to have..i think he stays away because of too many little girls he is screwing and married women he is screwing...beware..don't take your woman there..he will end up with her eventully.....
Jeff is a pedophile and should be behind bars, in my opinion! Another lowlife that can't find someone that is his own age to bang!!!
Falocner man

Binghamton, NY

#24 Oct 8, 2012
just me wrote:
Aren't all the Waddington's that way? They think their still in high school, if people knew what real losers they are and how they screw up everything in their lives. The bar will go out soon enough.
496 Mag with thru hull

Binghamton, NY

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Jeff was laying the pipe to Chelsea R last I knew!
hahahaha

Jamestown, NY

#26 Oct 8, 2012
496 Mag with thru hull wrote:
Jeff was laying the pipe to Chelsea R last I knew!
Chelsea is old old news!!! He has had many since her. Jeff will lay the pipe to anyone that will open their legs! That would be any GIRL (not woman) that walks in the door!!
Paul

Ardsley, NY

#27 Oct 8, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea is old old news!!! He has had many since her. Jeff will lay the pipe to anyone that will open their legs! That would be any GIRL (not woman) that walks in the door!!
Im looking for some good pipe, think he will swing on over?
horny man

Binghamton, NY

#28 Oct 8, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Im looking for some good pipe, think he will swing on over?
Paul are you horny tonight? Lmao.
Paul

United States

#29 Oct 8, 2012
horny man wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul are you horny tonight? Lmao.
Always looking, I can never get enough man gravy on my biscuits!

Since: May 12

Binghamton, NY

#30 Oct 9, 2012
i dont know, an ass whoopin for a pizza seems a lil extreme.. i woulda held out for atleast 2. 2 pizzas lol
Frank

Binghamton, NY

#32 Oct 9, 2012
anthony wrote:
i love the place. good drinks, great blow and decent ladies.
Watch your blow, word had it the task force had someone working there.
check

Binghamton, NY

#34 Oct 25, 2012
He is a loser, user, and thinks he is all that. Wondering why he doesn't have anything in the nite line anymore...doesn't want to bring attention to his "blow" and afraid someone might get one of his Little girls...such a waste of air...oops i mean skin..
Paul

Fairfax, VA

#35 Nov 20, 2012
Drive by there this weekend and laughed my ass off. They have the bar painted the colors of Falconer High School. These losers have to be in their 40's and still can't leave high school behind. I just am curious if they play dodgeball, whiffle ball, and tag in the bar. Do they run around the bar towel snapping each other in the ass.
Eazy Ryder

Vestal, NY

#36 Nov 20, 2012
Paul wrote:
Drive by there this weekend and laughed my ass off. They have the bar painted the colors of Falconer High School. These losers have to be in their 40's and still can't leave high school behind. I just am curious if they play dodgeball, whiffle ball, and tag in the bar. Do they run around the bar towel snapping each other in the ass.
No Paul your not invited to the towel snapping event and you know why.You little creapy little chubby chaser you.Put your pom poms down cause your not invited to the dodge ball game either.Call Ross maybe he will invite you to the road house for flour rolling friday.Good luck!
Anonymous

United States

#37 Nov 20, 2012
@Paul««« why don't you Grow up an live a Normal life like the Rest of Society....
Paul

Fairfax, VA

#38 Nov 20, 2012
BadCountryBoy1972 wrote:
@Paul««« why don't you Grow up an live a Normal life like the Rest of Society....
Are you one of the Golden Shower, oops I mean Falcon gym class heroes. Heaven forbid if I offend someone that goes to a Bullfrog runoff bar.
Eazy Ryder

Vestal, NY

#39 Nov 20, 2012
Oh Paul I see your still bitter from being tossed out of the bullfrog for trying to use your ebt card to pay for your draft.Maybe Paco could lend you a few bucks after he holds his midget tossing event.It wont hurt to ask.
Paul

Springfield, NJ

#40 Nov 20, 2012
Eazy Ryder wrote:
Oh Paul I see your still bitter from being tossed out of the bullfrog for trying to use your ebt card to pay for your draft.Maybe Paco could lend you a few bucks after he holds his midget tossing event.It wont hurt to ask.
You need to get some new material. The jobless, gay, dive bar hanging is old and it defines your life possibly. I can come on here and toss out accusations because I have an education, and I have a great paying job.
Anonymous

United States

#41 Nov 26, 2012
Paul your education never mounted too shit çuz they failed you.... Damn you just n playboy....
check

Binghamton, NY

#42 Jan 2, 2013
Word has it..Jeff screwed with a friends wife and got caught...Can't wait until the other girls husband finds out about that affair too..No more wrestling coach for ole Jeffy at Falconer school..Screwed up again...Literally!!
Wads

United States

#43 Jan 2, 2013
check wrote:
Word has it..Jeff screwed with a friends wife and got caught...Can't wait until the other girls husband finds out about that affair too..No more wrestling coach for ole Jeffy at Falconer school..Screwed up again...Literally!!
Good for Jeff!! Love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Perrin 2 min Switch hitter 1
Jeremys Smathers 55 min Theif 5
The Q Comedy Mic Open tomorrow 4/13 59 min Carry 18
Gangs of Jamestown! 1 hr prendergass ave 18
Wny almost news now Ha Ha 1 hr Bad Acid 7
Nihole keeler 1 hr Kenny 1
Too many baby daddies 1 hr Miserable 19
the swamp 4 hr Longwhite 11
Frank Cindy 11 hr Just look at her 14
Who's next on the chopping block to OD? There's... 21 hr Another Perspecti... 24

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages