First Prev
of 4
Next Last
janice

Jamestown, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
BEWARE
if you live close to the bar and have a problem with the owner. He will send over his buddys to beat the shit out of you. doesnt matter if your an old man. Then he will send you a pizza saying it from the bar. steer clear of this place.
Paul

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2012
janice wrote:
BEWARE
if you live close to the bar and have a problem with the owner. He will send over his buddys to beat the shit out of you. doesnt matter if your an old man. Then he will send you a pizza saying it from the bar. steer clear of this place.
nice story, I see the many facts too
sad

Washington, MI

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Yea sure
Jtowm

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2012
A-hole, why run your mouth? So untrue!
Yankeeboi

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Janice
Ross

Trinity, TX

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Where is this establishment? Sounds like a place right out of Goodfellas.
misfitsfan

Johnson City, NY

#8 Jul 28, 2012
It's the old Mels Place in Falconer
pee que

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2012
sounds like there is a lot more to this story im not thinking a goon squad would be dispatched without a good reason lmao
Ross

Trinity, TX

#10 Jul 29, 2012
Yeah and why would they give you a pizza afterwards?
janice

Jamestown, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2012
got my information from the guy that got beat up and ellicott pd
josh t

Johnson City, NY

#12 Jul 29, 2012
your an idiot that stuff doesnt happen anymore with out someone going to jail. so he must have had a bad drug deal or owed someone a shit load of money if he hasnt had the cops do anything
sad

Toledo, OH

#13 Jul 29, 2012
Yea right
monica

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jul 30, 2012
the bar isnt that good. the drinks are lousy, the service is even worse. the entertainment sucks. the only good thing about the place is the quality of the angel dust one can score there. it's the best i've ever had. real good. there is nothing better than getting dusted qand then going out back with the hot owner
sampson

Beaver Dams, NY

#15 Jul 30, 2012
what about ryan snow punching the cop and being caught with drugs
Yankeeboi

United States

#16 Jul 30, 2012
Wanna go outback with me Monica?
pee que

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2012
josh t wrote:
your an idiot that stuff doesnt happen anymore with out someone going to jail. so he must have had a bad drug deal or owed someone a shit load of money if he hasnt had the cops do anything

umm this "stuff" happenes all the time..and not every free loving f*&cking hippie calls the cops either..I was raised in a house where the cops wernt there to "help!" I was taught that there is no need to involve the gastapo police our problems were handled within the family
Richard H

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2012
janice the events you speak of did happen however the bar owner had no prior knowledge and was only told about it and who did it after the pizza delivery. The person responsible is someone who has been discussed in these forums before and well known in the community.
Ross

Trinity, TX

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Richard H wrote:
The person responsible is someone who has been discussed in these forums before and well known in the community.
Absolutely cannot stand it on this forums when someone claims to have the inside track on the identity of someone, yet won't name names... either a self-serving liar or a giant va6ina.
wtf

Cambridge, MA

#20 Aug 1, 2012
ROFLMFAO! he said vag ina
just me

United States

#21 Aug 5, 2012
You all are idiots waddings suck and so does the owner and his right hand girl that bartends.. YUCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love spring 3 min Michael 10
DRUGS in the Media 5 min A new man 7
michael key 5 min Pat McCrotch 2
Women with nose rings! 6 min JIMBO 11
Wig Wearing Wonder 7 min Window watcher 2
Busy topix troller 7 min Visceral Hate 3
Blaines wife 8 min Lol 1
Ecklof Bakery 1 hr harpy 44
Krista Hines 1 hr Krista 27
comdemned houses 4 hr Barnabee 73