Charles Baker...so...exactly when was...

Charles Baker...so...exactly when was he tased again?

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
epiphany

Johnson City, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
From what I've read elsewhere on the web,(ie. Buffalo), the story reads that he was handcuffed and in a cell asking for water when they tased him.

Meanwhile, "our" paper says that was being processed when an altercation occurred (was it about a glass of water? They don't say) and Baker was tasered.

Which is it, Jamestown "Police Department"? Was he under two kinds of lock and key when he was tased, or wasn't he? You've got nothing to hide, I'm sure.
Sickening

Jamestown, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
There is camera systems all throughout the jail at JPD. The key will be whether the footage "will be lost"
whoa

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2013
who cares tazer him again. nothing but a coke pusher anyways
epiphany

Johnson City, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
PJ claims that they are collecting the footage. I hope an outside authority does the collecting and not our own JPD.
epiphany

Johnson City, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
whoa wrote:
who cares tazer him again. nothing but a coke pusher anyways
Nobody is defending the drug dealers. I never knew this guy and wouldn't have wanted to.

But if our own police are killing people and lying about it, something needs to be done. If we don't draw a line now, there just won't be a line, and if you or someone you care about have to spend a night in jail for any reason, it could be their last. Did you know that if someone else says that you said you wanted to hurt them, you'll probably spend a night in jail?

Even more, we're supposed to trust these men to protect our families. If they're wrapped up in drugs, affairs and fatality cover-ups, you can bet that protecting families doesn't even cross their minds once a day.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
I heard he got thrown in the metal clink for being a loser.

And when he was tased he had so much crack inside him he basically free-based on the floor.
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
epiphany wrote:
From what I've read elsewhere on the web,(ie. Buffalo), the story reads that he was handcuffed and in a cell asking for water when they tased him.
OK, idiot, let's do a little thought exercise... how would the Buffalo News know he was asking for water? Who admitted to this? The JPD or the guy who is no longer living?
Sickening

Jamestown, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, idiot, let's do a little thought exercise... how would the Buffalo News know he was asking for water? Who admitted to this? The JPD or the guy who is no longer living?
the other guy who was locked up did
epiphany

Johnson City, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article. It's there. If an idiot like me can google it then a whizkid genius like you should have no problem.
looks like

Jamestown, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Looks like another drug pusher can't push anymore. No lose to society or to the tax payers.
epiphany

Johnson City, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2013
looks like wrote:
Looks like another drug pusher can't push anymore. No lose to society or to the tax payers.
Right. Unless if course taxpayers are being forced to pay dipshit cops that aren't properly trained. But, whatever.
Donald

Johnson City, NY

#12 Feb 18, 2013
looks like wrote:
Unless, of course, the City of Jamestown and its taxpayers have to shell out millions for the death of someone in their custody.
HeHe

Jamestown, NY

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Same result...He isn't selling drugs anymore. But,whatever.
epiphany

Johnson City, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
HeHe wrote:
Same result...He isn't selling drugs anymore. But,whatever.
Sure you're not JPD? Starting to sound that way. Know what CYA means? Should've thought of that before now.
you know who

Jamestown, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2013
ban tasers and pepper spray.
you know who

Jamestown, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2013
will that be on the front page of the post journal?
:)
Dead

Buffalo, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Overdosed Drug Dealer......kind of ironic huh? LOL
Ross

Jamestown, NY

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>
the other guy who was locked up did
His friend who was locked up in an adjoining cell claimed Baker ALLEGEDLY asked for a glass of water and was tased. And the Buffalo News based a whole story on this piece of hearsay.
Dead

Buffalo, TX

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Tazer = Big Bug Zapper......also kind of ironic.
tha blackness

Conneaut Lake, PA

#21 Feb 18, 2013
jpd killed the man...wtf, what part is ppl missing. idgaf how u look at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
searching the lake? 3 min Oh dear 2
Jenny Fu 4 min pricilla 6
TNP post has disappeared Hmmm..... 22 min Jewels 2
Joe Karash 28 min boner 27
Snitches 30 min boner 18
Jimmy Blankenship 1 hr Exlover 22
blonde bartender at the Ragles club 1 hr Marcia 26
murder suspect arrested Fri boner 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance