mindyourownbusin ess

Urania, LA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
First of all Castor high school will run without your imput , it has always been there and will always. It don't need any of your BRIGHT IDEAS because first of all you don't know what your talking about. Hell look aat you your totally disgusting, you need to loose weight ,shave your LIP and mnd your own business. Just wanted to let you know your not the only one that has children in that school and can't no one stand you, So my aadvise to you shut the hell up and stay out of things that don't involve you and your kids. I am just so tired of you sticking your big nose in other peoples' business , and so is everyone else.your not the only one either there is another fat heifer named Brandi she needs to shut up and keep her nose out of things too, no one likes her either. I am just stating facts, Remember its not good to talk about things that is none of your business oh yeah there is alot of people MAD as hell at these peps and another one all up in Things at the School is Jenifer, Hell i am not even going there just look at her that says it all there. My advise to you is next time look around and see who is standing there. ANd keep your BIG mouths CLOSE> yeah my kids go there and are well liked not like you others i mentioned. Castor is better off with out people like you , you make our shool look BAD> Hopefully you'll go back to COUSHATTA , Hell they probably don't want ya'll either. Leave people alone..!!!!!!!!
Got their backs

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Obviously you need to go back to school because you cant spell. You are an idiot. How about you call Kim and Jenki out to their faces? Nah...... didnt think so! Sad to see the Village Idiot has access to the internet! One more thing.... what is a shool????? Oh, and yea, you did that Copy & Paste thing on COUSHATTA didnt you? With idiots like you, nobody else has a chance to give anything a bad name!
Brandi Mangham

Shreveport, LA

#3 Apr 26, 2013
This was brought to my attention and I dont know of any other Brandi's in Castor...but why am I being brought up? I have done nothing to no one and absolutely dont understnd what this is about....If you have a problem with me maybe you should quit hiding behind that fake name and lets have a talk...I havent even been involved with anything at school other than what my son does at all this yr. I stay at home and mnd my own business---which is my husband and my kids....You, whoever you are should do the same...
Iknowyoujustdidn t

Shreveport, LA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Look here mindyourownbusiness:
You need to keep your mouth off people. You don't know a single thing about my aunt Brandi or her personal life. All you are is an illiterate twat who can't spell, and has nothing better to do than run your fat head about other people. Nobody cares if you like her or not, and if you have something to say how about you say something to me. Judging by your shoddy spelling you probably didn't even get through high school. Lol. But whatever. Find something better to do than run your mouth and say hateful things about people, when you don't know a damned thing about their lives. You wanna find me to have a talk? My name is Emma Taylor. Obviously my last name is Mangham but like I said, you're use of punctuation (or lack thereof) and you're kindergarten spelling makes me believe you may be too uneducated to make that connection.
Take your verbal diarrhea somewhere else,
Emma Taylor Mangham
Fred

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Iknowyoujustdidnt wrote:
Look here mindyourownbusiness:
You need to keep your mouth off people. You don't know a single thing about my aunt Brandi or her personal life. All you are is an illiterate twat who can't spell, and has nothing better to do than run your fat head about other people. Nobody cares if you like her or not, and if you have something to say how about you say something to me. Judging by your shoddy spelling you probably didn't even get through high school. Lol. But whatever. Find something better to do than run your mouth and say hateful things about people, when you don't know a damned thing about their lives. You wanna find me to have a talk? My name is Emma Taylor. Obviously my last name is Mangham but like I said, you're use of punctuation (or lack thereof) and you're kindergarten spelling makes me believe you may be too uneducated to make that connection.
Take your verbal diarrhea somewhere else,
Emma Taylor Mangham
Here's a lesson for free: before you start criticizing the grammatical abilities of others you might want to use spell-check. "You're" use of punctuation? Seriously. YOUR use of punctuation, dumb ass. "You're" kindergarten spelling? YOUR kindergarten spelling, dumb ass. You really shouldn't point out the flaws of others when you can't seem to spell C-A-T if someone spotted you the C and the T.
Me again Brandi

Shreveport, LA

#7 May 1, 2013
mindyourownbusiness wrote:
First of all Castor high school will run without your imput , it has always been there and will always. It don't need any of your BRIGHT IDEAS because first of all you don't know what your talking about. Hell look aat you your totally disgusting, you need to loose weight ,shave your LIP and mnd your own business. Just wanted to let you know your not the only one that has children in that school and can't no one stand you, So my aadvise to you shut the hell up and stay out of things that don't involve you and your kids. I am just so tired of you sticking your big nose in other peoples' business , and so is everyone else.your not the only one either there is another fat heifer named Brandi she needs to shut up and keep her nose out of things too, no one likes her either. I am just stating facts, Remember its not good to talk about things that is none of your business oh yeah there is alot of people MAD as hell at these peps and another one all up in Things at the School is Jenifer, Hell i am not even going there just look at her that says it all there. My advise to you is next time look around and see who is standing there. ANd keep your BIG mouths CLOSE> yeah my kids go there and are well liked not like you others i mentioned. Castor is better off with out people like you , you make our shool look BAD> Hopefully you'll go back to COUSHATTA , Hell they probably don't want ya'll either. Leave people alone..!!!!!!!!
Ok really your going to call her out on one error...how about lets review yours.."imput", "aat" "your" instead of you're "loose" instead of lose, "mnd" "can't no one stand you" instead of no one can stand you, "aadvise" instead of advise when in fact it is supposed to be advice, "peps" instead of peeps because people isn't the correct word apparently..., again "advise" instead of advice, "close>" maybe that was supposed to be closed--? "with out" because you weren't taught that without is one word "shool" and for the record I didn't live in Coushatta, we lived in Hall Summit and we bought a place here so that we could send our kids to Castor school...when in fact we own two places in Castor school district so actually I could have sent my kids here anyhow but didn't want to break the rules and cross the lines and not to mention the royal pain in the butt it would be to drive back and forth daily...so just leave me alone
kim rowell

Shreveport, LA

#9 May 12, 2013
i don't know who you are but if you have something to say about me or to me you need to tell me,not put it on castor topix.quit hiding behind your fake name.for your information i haven't been up to the school except for the ring ceremony and graduation.i will go to the school anytime i want to and say whatever i want to say.i'm glad to see that you don't think i'm perfect,so you can just send me a picture of you so i can see what a perfect person looks like ok?
The Brit

Anonymous Proxy

#10 May 20, 2013
You Americans are unbelievable.
curious

Shreveport, LA

#11 May 21, 2013
damn brits, @ least we have our guns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me please. I gotta have it. 4 hr In need in deed 1
jill tylor May 16 whowantsto 2
Jess (Jessica) barnard Warner (Apr '14) May 8 none ya damn busi... 11
That chic on 371 May 6 Guy on 71 3
Trash removal Apr '17 Biloxi Bob 1
Gota know her name! Apr '17 Need2knwbasis17 1
Drunk at CBS Apr '17 Reshonda 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance