Local man running low on resources after rescuing 30 stray dogs

Jun 29, 2012 Full story: KTBS 10

William Boyler loves animals so much, he's willing to go without eating to make sure they're healthy and happy.

Full Story
thedogwhiserer

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Bll "BROTHER LOVE" Boyler...my my my. after reviewing the story aired on channel 3 news, I was sickened! He is a fraud in overalls! People from all over have sent dog food and medicine for his strays, which is very admirable, have no problem with that. The problem is: He smokes, his convicted sex-offender wife smokes, his wife drinks(alohol), and thanks to all the good folks who sent nearly $10,000.00 in cash money, they can now eat T-Bone Steaks, and smoke name brand cigarettes, and even take baths. Too bad, the Jamestown church quit paying his electric bill,(for 4 months), they found out he was buying cigarettes and beer with his disability check. These are real God fearing people arent they? When he got caught stealing from people around his town, he politely relpies: "God told me to do it" ! Now, folks send him some more money to buy un-needed things. Bill? God's gonna git y0u, and real good, cos I told God to do it!
TheCatWhisperer

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Very well said dog! I know this man personally and you are so right!!! He is a fraud and a sorry lying, no good piece of dung! HAHA! A fraud in overalls! Perfect choice of words! I think channel 3 should have done their research before they did this story on him. I agree about the dog food and meds for the poor animals, but the cash donations??? Really??!! Come on people stop being so naive! Not all folks are honest about everything. Hey you know, I have 3 dogs and a cat. I could use some food and meds for my animals. Send me some money!
PossumWhisperer

Jena, LA

#3 Jul 4, 2012
I heard about this earlier in the week,and I was so thankful for all the humble and giving Americans for helping these animals. He has always been good to his animals,however,let me explain to everyone what is NOT A STRAY! If you stop at a house that has a sign out that says FREE PUPPIES and you go get 2 or 3 these are not STRAYS! If your female dogs get hooked up with your male dogs then you get more dogs. These are also NOT STRAYS!! They are your responsibility,and you have lacked Mr. Bolyer! So thankful for the dog food and supplies for these animals,but good people please do not send this man money for his own incompetence. Send money to his vet and put it on a tab,that way it for sure goes to the animals.
BeaVerWhisperer

Jena, LA

#4 Jul 4, 2012
I was actually on the phone with this man as he was getting the calls for donations,his drunk wife in the background yells through the phone (I'm gonna do this in my best alkie voice) eh ehm HAHAHAHA!! All these people are sending us money for our dogs..HAHAHAHA!! Ok now if you can go into pot luck and buy 2-4 12 packs of beer the day before your news cast then why in the world is your drunk wife cooking biscuits for these dogs,quit buyin beer dude and buy what you should be buying for these dogs. I guess God told you to buy that beer to huh?(yea I have heard him say that since I was 6 years old) Well I wasn't gonna comment however God told me to do it. Like the person above me said everyone send the money to his vet not him!
funny money

Cotton Valley, LA

#5 Jul 4, 2012
bet he is partyin for the 4th
wrong

Cotton Valley, LA

#6 Jul 5, 2012
those r his dogs
funny

Cotton Valley, LA

#7 Jul 5, 2012
wonder if bill will buy me a beer burger
thedogwhiserer

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2012
He only buys for his wife (wonder if she molest Bill?) Anways, back to the beer,right now, he is probably picking dear wife up off the floor from her drinking binge, he has the money to buy you one tho. he' always out for a hand-out, anyway to make people feel sorry for him. I don't. Just the folks who fell for his stupid self. Chris Redford should have checked up on him. He got to another innocent victim. Shame on you Brother Bill! What's next? One of those bull horn thingys to put on top of your car, ride down the road and preach to people, how God made you do it!
thaonethatgottaw ay

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2012
I saw ole Bill in the General Store the utter day, and he was gittin' some dog pen stuff to start on that new kennel. He did pay his ticket at the store, I saw him cashin' a thousand dollor check some poor fool sent to him. I thought that money was supposed to be used for DOG STUFF??? Shame on you Bill, takin' po folks money and using for your own greed! I hope they ain't people still sendin' him money, he might start talking bout gittin' him a caddy or sompiin'...ha, ha ha Bill, you did a good job swindlin' them people. All yo dogs are inner-bread!
Disgusted

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2012
You should read the comments on that article if you haven't. It's amazing the cons people fall for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THINGS THAT LIVE IN CASTOR or the GENERAL CASTO... Nov 5 BIGFOOT 1
eddie wallace Nov 3 shouldve known be... 3
dawson dumbass wiggins Nov 2 yourconernedaunt 6
miss chs Oct '14 slim 1
Scott wafer Oct '14 Irritated 7
Hailey Smith (Jun '13) Oct '14 Irritated 6
looking for rent house Oct '14 mommy 1
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:07 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:07PM
Cowboys vs. Giants: What Are Experts Saying About Dallas?
Bleacher Report 1:19 PM
Live: Follow Cowboys Highlights
Bleacher Report 3:48 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants: Live New York Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 5:20 PM
Jay Z Hangs Out on Sideline at SNF