missing discussion's
WTH

Sarepta, LA

#1 Dec 12, 2010
i see that some of the more recent discussion's are missing from the list, how did that happen?
winner10

Mangham, LA

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Which one...the one abt Roy campaign signs still up...If tonkbaby didn't say anything else you like ...you should agree the SIGNS need to be taken down,...Looks like a SORE loser....
TRYING TO HELP

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 13, 2010
winner10 wrote:
Which one...the one abt Roy campaign signs still up...If tonkbaby didn't say anything else you like ...you should agree the SIGNS need to be taken down,...Looks like a SORE loser....
HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN ANY THOUGHT TO THE STATE ELECTION BOARD MAY NOT BE DONE CERTIFYING THAT ELECTION ? its not that it looks bad it might just be bad i know the numbers don't match and I'm not sure he has the state looking in to but if i was him i sure would something is not adding up and for sure it want be anything new for BIENVILLE PARISH !!! OR RINGGOLD !!
WTH

Sarepta, LA

#4 Dec 13, 2010
you people simply amaze me with the way you can take a discussion that is about one specific topic and turn it into a different discussion of you own choosing. if you want to debate each other about the pro's and con's of roy'scampaign sign removal, the mayor's race or race in general, then start your own dam discussion.

if this piss's you off.......it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

it was a simple question of how the missing discussion's got removed from the list.
why

Texarkana, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2010
WTH wrote:
you people simply amaze me with the way you can take a discussion that is about one specific topic and turn it into a different discussion of you own choosing. if you want to debate each other about the pro's and con's of roy'scampaign sign removal, the mayor's race or race in general, then start your own dam discussion.
if this piss's you off.......it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
it was a simple question of how the missing discussion's got removed from the list.
wow you simply amaze me with your comment from way back..."it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on" is what we use to say to each other as kids, brings back childhood memories!!!
If you get so pissed off about peoples replies than dont start a discussion...If Roy's signs bother you so damn much why dont you go remove them yourself, or if the missing post bother you why dont you simply start another discussion on it and quit crying about it!?!?!
WTH

Sarepta, LA

#6 Dec 13, 2010
why wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you simply amaze me with your comment from way back..."it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on" is what we use to say to each other as kids, brings back childhood memories!!!
If you get so pissed off about peoples replies than dont start a discussion...If Roy's signs bother you so damn much why dont you go remove them yourself, or if the missing post bother you why dont you simply start another discussion on it and quit crying about it!?!?!
duh!!!where have you seen in any of my post any complaint's about roy's sign's? i could not care less about his friggin sign's. he can leave them out for another 4 yrs and run again as far as i'm concerned, hope he win's next time, i'm a roy fan!!! he should have won the last time but got screwed by the good ole boy system.

no the missing post don't bother me. i was just curious as to why they got removed and how it was done and by whom.

i started this discussion, why should i start another one. if you want to debate about the sign's then start another friggin discussion about the sign's.

fyi: i was not referring to the discussion about campaign sign's as being missing (never noticed if it was or not) it's make's no difference to me which one's are missing. i was just looking for an answer to my question.
TRYING TO HELP

Washington, DC

#7 Dec 14, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
duh!!!where have you seen in any of my post any complaint's about roy's sign's? i could not care less about his friggin sign's. he can leave them out for another 4 yrs and run again as far as i'm concerned, hope he win's next time, i'm a roy fan!!! he should have won the last time but got screwed by the good ole boy system.
no the missing post don't bother me. i was just curious as to why they got removed and how it was done and by whom.
i started this discussion, why should i start another one. if you want to debate about the sign's then start another friggin discussion about the sign's.
fyi: i was not referring to the discussion about campaign sign's as being missing (never noticed if it was or not) it's make's no difference to me which one's are missing. i was just looking for an answer to my question.
to answer your question there is some one in high places taking off what ever they don't want the public to know , so go figure what happen to your post . try asking your folks in the court house it takes some kinda stroke to get things removed from topix , if i was you i would start with the female d.a. or johnny balance not that they would tell you the truth , its kinda simple if you get on the wrong toes in Bienville parish or ask to many questions your post will leave the air , then the next time you get pulled over for something simple your ass will be hauled to the parish jail on a stupid warrant that don't even make any since to the best lawyer in the state , you pay all your money get out of jail then all of a sudden your charges are gone and 10-K in cash is gone too, just because you know what is going on
TRYING TO HELP

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 14, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
so really you don't want to know who or why or any thing about that post , bottom line its cheaper to start a new one and see where it goes , the folks there in Bienville parish only thinks it seen some strange things going on in that little crooked city election just wait and see the parish elections in the fall of next year !!!! better yet find all the oil and gas money, and taxes from gas money , plain and simple just go set a few days in a court room in the parish , what a joke then ask where your little post went
WTH

Sarepta, LA

#9 Dec 14, 2010
TRYING TO HELP wrote:
<quoted text>so really you don't want to know who or why or any thing about that post , bottom line its cheaper to start a new one and see where it goes , the folks there in Bienville parish only thinks it seen some strange things going on in that little crooked city election just wait and see the parish elections in the fall of next year !!!! better yet find all the oil and gas money, and taxes from gas money , plain and simple just go set a few days in a court room in the parish , what a joke then ask where your little post went
was not my post that have been removed.
i just noticed that some of the one's that i had been following were missing and wondered what happened to them and why.
guess i will never get a correct answer, just a WAG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Rowlan?!?! Thu Frymaster 3
Cops at trailer park and at Jerry Pauls (Jun '14) Aug 13 Blunder wunder 3
roshunda owens aka roro (Oct '13) Aug 8 Jerome 10
Help me please. I gotta have it. Aug 8 Jerome 7
jill tylor Jun '17 Uncle Tom 3
Hailey Smith :( (Sep '11) Jul '15 Just sayin 9
CHS Cheerleaders (Dec '13) Jan '14 bob 2

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance