First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wma

Pineville, LA

#42 Jan 31, 2011
are you for real wrote:
<quoted text>
I left you an email address in a thread titled "wma". I would like to know who you are.
Message sent. Please respond at your convenience.
WMA

Pineville, LA

#43 Mar 18, 2011
are you for real wrote:
<quoted text>
The email address is [email protected]
Never did hear from you after telling you who I am. Is there a reason for that?
nonameforme

Baskin, LA

#44 Mar 20, 2011
wth
wow

United States

#45 Jun 21, 2011
In order to get HIV which is the virus that leads to AIDS you must transfer blood, vaginal fluids, semen, or breast milk, as well as sharing needles. If you are concerned with catching HIV, then do not plan on sharing needles or having unprotected sex. Other than that you CAN NOT catch the virus from the toilet seat, or saliva, or anything else. Stay safe and keep yourself tested and educated, instead of looking stupid online.:)

If you do not believe my post, here are a few informative websites to reference.

http://www.hivtest.org/
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/hivaids/under...
http://www.hiv411.org/
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/i...
outtowner

Doyline, LA

#46 Jun 24, 2011
A Concern Citizen wrote:
Be mindful of who you sleep with in Ringgold! I heard that the AIDS virus is in this town and more than one person has it. It is not all about sex!! What about seeking God for the love of your life?!! If it is not of God it is more than likely not the right relationship for you. I do know that people make mistakes, but we learn from them. For the ones who has it, I pray that God's healing is upon you. And for the one's that doesn't I pray that God will give you the desires of your heart and He will keep you from all diseases.
Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen
Do everybody in Ringgold got AID or HIV and some people is going to Die with Something.......... Just think about it..........
WMA

United States

#47 Jun 25, 2011
outtowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do everybody in Ringgold got AID or HIV and some people is going to Die with Something.......... Just think about it..........
Yes, you've figured it out. Everyone in Ringgold has AIDS and some people is going to die with 'Something'. Pass by the graveyards, folks are dying to get in there already.
outtowner

Doyline, LA

#48 Jun 25, 2011
Does everybody there has Aid or Hiv and do all the polices too............ and many more and I hope that you reply back ...........
outtowner

Doyline, LA

#50 Jun 28, 2011
Fat girl your seem Confused about this you probably the main one that got Aid or Hiv?
outtowner

Doyline, LA

#51 Jun 28, 2011
You must be Confused about your life. they need to help you out. How about that. Made you have a blessed one !!
Joe_Mama

Alamosa, CO

#52 Jun 28, 2011
Outtowner, you just keep setting yourself up for ridicule. It's as if you have painted a big red bulls-eye on your own forehead ! LMAO

The "I know you are but, what am I" defense doesn't really fly for those of us over the age of 10 but, keep 'em coming pal. YOU ARE A HOOT & A HALF !

Fat Girl, your posts are hilarious !
WMA

Pineville, LA

#54 Jun 29, 2011
Joe_Mama wrote:
Outtowner, you just keep setting yourself up for ridicule. It's as if you have painted a big red bulls-eye on your own forehead ! LMAO
The "I know you are but, what am I" defense doesn't really fly for those of us over the age of 10 but, keep 'em coming pal. YOU ARE A HOOT & A HALF !
Fat Girl, your posts are hilarious !
I didn't want to respond and hurt somebodies feelings but I've got to admit, this one's funny.
PSYCHIATRY - NEW RELIGION

Berwick, PA

#55 Dec 19, 2012
AIDS is contagious. Be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Rowlan?!?! Jul 7 I think so 2
jill tylor Jun '17 Uncle Tom 3
Hailey Smith :( (Sep '11) Jul '15 Just sayin 9
CHS Cheerleaders (Dec '13) Jan '14 bob 2
Fred's Dollar store (Mar '11) Nov '13 Flabbergasted 2
Gee gee terry (Aug '11) Oct '12 GeeGee Terry 3
HaynesvilleShale (Sep '12) Sep '12 Heir2Land 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance