First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Concern Citizen

Springhill, LA

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Be mindful of who you sleep with in Ringgold! I heard that the AIDS virus is in this town and more than one person has it. It is not all about sex!! What about seeking God for the love of your life?!! If it is not of God it is more than likely not the right relationship for you. I do know that people make mistakes, but we learn from them. For the ones who has it, I pray that God's healing is upon you. And for the one's that doesn't I pray that God will give you the desires of your heart and He will keep you from all diseases.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Citizen
minden

Sarepta, LA

#2 Dec 21, 2010
So true ,also their some gay guys that has the veras some live on the lake and some in town
whiteonics

Monroe, LA

#3 Dec 21, 2010
minden wrote:
So true ,also their some gay guys that has the veras some live on the lake and some in town
If you know who they are expose them so we all will know
wma

Minden, LA

#4 Dec 21, 2010
Are you folks being serious? Like AIDS just showed up in town last night while no one was watching and there's suddenly the threat of an epidemic?

And 'expose' them...what, so you can send them all to their own island like lepers? Hate to break it to you but that's probably how Ringgold started in the first place only it wasn't lepers they were getting rid of.

Here's a better idea for all of you: GET AN EDUCATION!!!

Most of the posts on this forum prove Jeff Foxworthy's made millions making a joke of your real lives and you're ignorance is dragging the rest of us down with you.
LOL

Texarkana, TX

#5 Dec 21, 2010
wma wrote:
Are you folks being serious? Like AIDS just showed up in town last night while no one was watching and there's suddenly the threat of an epidemic?
And 'expose' them...what, so you can send them all to their own island like lepers? Hate to break it to you but that's probably how Ringgold started in the first place only it wasn't lepers they were getting rid of.
Here's a better idea for all of you: GET AN EDUCATION!!!
Most of the posts on this forum prove Jeff Foxworthy's made millions making a joke of your real lives and you're ignorance is dragging the rest of us down with you.
He made millions because people liked it, same reason why you read them! WMA do you have aids?
wma

Minden, LA

#6 Dec 22, 2010
LOL: No AIDS here and you're right, I do enjoy watching him. It's easier to take when the jokes not on you. Have a good one.
Concerned Citizen

Choudrant, LA

#7 Jan 9, 2011
whiteonics wrote:
<quoted text>If you know who they are expose them so we all will know
I want to know as well I have heard a couple of people that is suppose to have aids in ringgold and this guy from castor is the one that is originated from. I feel like the health unit as well as the authorites should make these people be know or lock them up somewhere...
TRYING TO HELP

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 9, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know as well I have heard a couple of people that is suppose to have aids in ringgold and this guy from castor is the one that is originated from. I feel like the health unit as well as the authorites should make these people be know or lock them up somewhere...
your joking right? the deputy's there cant or want lock up drug heads must less aids people, besides look around the cops, deputy's and elected ones cheat the most , i can name names but cant prove it so i want they know who they are , high ups with baby's by 2-3 Lady's other than there wives , married Lady's in the court house with 2-3 boyfriends and at least one of them a cop , deputy's drinking on the job, deputy's taking drugs on the job , and you ask why don't they lock an aids infected person
bottom boy 2

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2011
ringgold is goingto trash
TRYING TO HELP

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 14, 2011
bottom boy 2 wrote:
ringgold is goingto trash
ringgold is a trash dump ,for that matter bienville parish is a trash dump ran by drug dealers
whiteonics

Choudrant, LA

#11 Jan 16, 2011
TRYING TO HELP wrote:
<quoted text>ringgold is a trash dump ,for that matter bienville parish is a trash dump ran by drug dealers
and you are still living there...ok now you are going say no but I have relatives that's still living there (lIE)..you still live in Ringgold because you know too much about what's going on there...if its run by drug dealers and you are not buying the drugs do like someone else stated video the action,,turn it in..problem solved,...but make sure you are not the buyer...so now ite the entire Bienville parish..please make up your MIND!
are you for real

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2011
wma,
You are right. The vast majority of the people that post in this forum are ignorant white trash. I really don't like to judge anyone, but how can you not? Their posts are full of poor grammar, terrible spelling, and ignorant thoughts.
One example, is the original post from "A Concern Citizen". Come on, you can't even get your own screen name right! The idea that the Human Immunodeficiency Virus just arrived in Ringgold last night, is preposterous. This is the virus that is transmitted from person to person, not AIDS. That comes later.
Before any of you ask, no I do not have HIV or AIDS. What I do have, is an education. The notion that you can detain an individual because they have an illness just goes that much further to show how ignorant you are. May I suggest a slighty more realistic approach? How about you backward rednecks stop breeding like rats? And, if that is not feasible, use protection. Then, you won't have to be afraid of this virus that magically rode into town last night.
I am so glad that I took the first chance to leave that pitiful region that you call home, thus ensuring that my children and future generations will not have to endure such supidity.
Helping out

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 17, 2011
The only way to kill that there aids it to roll up in a seine net and drink Clorox bleach. Thatís have we got rid of it, that and roundup will help if you mix it heavy.
Helping out

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2011
You know Aids will cause ground worms!!!! And then the next thing youíll see is the FBI running around!!!
whiteonics

Monroe, LA

#15 Jan 17, 2011
Helping out wrote:
The only way to kill that there aids it to roll up in a seine net and drink Clorox bleach. Thatís have we got rid of it, that and roundup will help if you mix it heavy.
What?
are you for real

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2011
You are right, "helping out". Then, the next thing you know, the ghost lady will have ground worms and the FBI will find the toilet graveyard out on Hwy 154.
Helping out

Houston, TX

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Has anyone tested the ghost lady on Hwy 154 by the crapers??? Ghost are real bad about spreading AIDS. Iíd start there then test the gay guy down by the lake.
whiteonics

Monroe, LA

#18 Jan 17, 2011
Helping out wrote:
You know Aids will cause ground worms!!!! And then the next thing youíll see is the FBI running around!!!
you seriously didn't post this
are you for real

Houston, TX

#19 Jan 17, 2011
whiteonics,

If you read some of the other retarded threads in this forum, you will understand...
Helping out

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 17, 2011
Oh yea, oh yea. Itís a proven fact that the ground worms just feed off of AIDS. The only way I can see this working out is to starve the worms, yep. So what we need to do is get all the AIDS people to run around in circles so the worms canít keep up. This will do two things, starve the worms and get all the AIDS people in one place. Two birds one stone stuff right here.. whoís with me!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brooke kellogg (Sep '13) 15 hr jeremydotson 8
Muslim Takeover Jan 15 Raymond 9
Cheating wat Jan 9 Watch 1
kelly lynn sullivan wilkerson (Jul '14) Jan 6 cwhaulpt 7
Castor Rat (Dec '13) Jan 2 BIGFOOT 5
eddie wallace Jan 1 bawg 4
Looking for a 3+ bedroom Dec '14 Needed 1
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web