MISS CAMPTI

Urania, LA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IF YOUR FOOLING AROUND WITH THIS SKANNY GIRL BETTER WATCH IT SHE IS SO NASTY AND TRASHY SHE MAKES ME SICK, SHE LIKES MARRIED MEN AND FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DENTIST AND TAKE A BATHE BECAUSE YOU ARE A STINKY B--CH. STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH AND YOUR FAMILY IS TOO. YES I DO KNOW YOU !!!!
Ronald

Urania, LA

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Didn't know she was that type girl , but i know what your talking about she is NASTY!!!! i agree she needs to mind her business and stay out of everyone elses. Don't she have a HUSBAND what does he think probaby don't care look at her she is UGLY!!!
someone who knos

United States

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Yea i heard that nasty trashy bitch was sleepin with black guys in ringgold for crack that explains her teeth and yea shes married to a damn good man who does everything for her shes a nasty hoe who one day will get wat she deserves js
susan

Urania, LA

#4 Oct 16, 2012
i know what your talking about she is a skanky Whore can't stand her she thinks she is all that but really she ain't nothing she needs to go get her damn teeth fixed crack kills,you can tell all she does is drugs look at her and your right she stinks and don't take a bathe i use to work with her .she does smell bad. and she takes after her sister she is nasty too.
everyone wants some

Urania, LA

#5 Oct 16, 2012
i heard that too , i seen her talking to them too and riding in the vehicle with them too so i believe what your saying.she is nasty.
cowboy

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Yea the bitch tried to slrep wit me
but jus lookin at her made me sick i dnt kno how her husband does it i couldnt get past tha smell
nasty girl united states

Urania, LA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
i know who you talking about i went to school with her and i agree she is nasty and so is brenna. they both were wild as hell. everyone down this way stays away from them.
phil

Urania, LA

#8 Oct 16, 2012
she tried to get with me too , but i couldn't stomach that heifer she is so UGLY and she does not take a bath, bad hygiene not attractive at all she ain't my type either , i feel ya man she needs to quite with all that cause she is butt ugly. can't see how anyone would want that nasty Girl.
The truth

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
I know that bitch too. She is nasty as hell. She is married and to a wonderful man! She sleeps wit anything that walks and maybe has two teeth. Never takes a bath and sleeps wit her 60 something year ol boss for extra money. She's alway goin around ringgold and minden buyin an sellin pills. And ju to let u kno she will do anything for them. So If anyone readin this is a cop Plz get her ass. Her husband has no idea wat is goin on.
I like it

Ruston, LA

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Wats her number I want that?
everyone

Lampasas, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2012
I like it wrote:
Wats her number I want that?
me too
The truth

Mobile, AL

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Y in the world would u want that? That's gross. I'd catch everything by lookin at her
The truth

Mobile, AL

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Ud not I'd!!!!!!!!
personally

United States

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Say what you want about Libby but brena is a million times better than Libby she has her shit together brena is a wonderful mother to her kids and apparently you don't know her family cause her family is nothing like her
I like it

Ruston, LA

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Still waitin on that num
Michael Scandurro

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Husband of Sabrena Scandurro. If any of you b@#$%es have anything to say about my wife please drop your f%&*ing nuts contact me or keep my wife's name out your mouth. It's real easy to run your mouth when no one knows who you are.
Who

Marthaville, LA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Does her man have cancer?
CRZE

Shreveport, LA

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Brena is a sorry excuse for a mama , she is just as bad as LIBBY i know because i went to school with them , and the truth hurts, as far as her husband goes, you should shut the hell up cause u just don't know her like everyone else does, what kinda mama runs off with a man she bearly knows and leaves her children from previous marrige behind and get PREGNANT by a man she bearly KNOWS , so there judger her now!!! the truth hurts don't it. she is just as sorry as her sister,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staff 1 hr Hank 2
The Hoes of Hall Summit (Sep '10) Sat djke 4
plunkett Sat Anonymous 1
News Louisiana releases top-20 parishes for deer pro... Aug 19 Bushman 1
Kristen Eaton (Apr '10) Aug 1 You-dont-know-me 23
Douglas Willard Cloud and Elizabeth Ashley Havard Jul '16 Bawg 1
why do so many people dislike the woman hair dr... (Mar '09) Jul '16 Stella 63

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance