heather joyce jordan waggoner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You know my name Joel

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2012
To think that you, Joel, would sit there and try to defend her honor is CRAZY. ADULTERY over and over and over and over again. And not only on her part either huh Mr Christian. Oh BUT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST has washed away all of your sins. Does that same blood mean that your thang didn't enter that other woman, or that SOOO MANY didn't enter hers??? I get so sick and tired of hearing people to proclaim to be devout Christians yet at the same time have an even more shady history than mine. My difference is that I've never been arrested and I refuse to let a woman go on black and white banging sprees and continue to put up with it. And to talk about a former preacher, maybe he didn't want to get so Christianly Corrupt!!! So leave the scriptures in the good book and maybe you can read DIVORCE FOR DUMMIES!!

Since: Oct 12

Shreveport, LA

#23 Nov 6, 2012
Biblical fundamentalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the advice I have been taking care of them for months now. I'm not perfect but I have seen God provide in amazing ways. No one can accuse Heather or I of not caring about our children. None of you can see our heart. I understand why you would say that but you are seeing isolated instances and judging our heart for them. Like I said I'm not perfect, but I am trying to raise me children to love God and live there life to please and honor Him. As fare as her being trashy instead of comparing your self to her maybe you should compare your self to Gods word.
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calleth upon Thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of Thee: for Thou hast hid Thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities." (Isaiah 64:6, 7 KJV)
Blah, blah funny how you use the bible to try and explain your wife being a whore. Hey got one question, she does give some good head doesn't she? She used to slob on my knob quite often, you wouldn't know where she is located now cause I sure wouldn't mind letting her blow me again. Bahhh haaaa, loser.
Anonymous

Springhill, LA

#24 Nov 7, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>I actually wasn't comparing myself to her, maybe you should learn how to read. I was actually stating a fact and yes their is a difference. And actually I can say those kids have been neglected since I do see y'all around town and most times then not they are dirty. I'm sure being a single parent is hard but a MAN would step up to the plate.
Listen I'm not going to debate whether or not my kids a clean or not. I do think that you should right a book because you obviously know what a man on his own with three young children would do. You may have gotten it from your own experiences. How many children do you have?
Nosey

Dallas, TX

#25 Nov 14, 2012
Joel... You such a dumbass. You tasted more weiner than a competitive eating competition.
Skeptic

Barnesville, OH

#26 Nov 14, 2012
Nosey wrote:
Joel... You such a dumbass. You tasted more weiner than a competitive eating competition.
Good one. Poor old Heather. Why is everyone giving her hell on this blog?
Nosey

Dallas, TX

#27 Nov 14, 2012
Cause she's trashy. Left her kids and "done r-u-n-n-o-f-t". She was doing anything that would pay her attention. Joel having to work wherever he could to pay bills and keep her cellphone on so she could set up her next lay. I feel sorry for him and those kids really. BUT I bet they are alot better off WITHOUT her. No more sneaking Rod and others over now.
Anonymous

Jena, LA

#28 Nov 15, 2012
You know my name Joel wrote:
To think that you, Joel, would sit there and try to defend her honor is CRAZY. ADULTERY over and over and over and over again. And not only on her part either huh Mr Christian. Oh BUT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST has washed away all of your sins. Does that same blood mean that your thang didn't enter that other woman, or that SOOO MANY didn't enter hers??? I get so sick and tired of hearing people to proclaim to be devout Christians yet at the same time have an even more shady history than mine. My difference is that I've never been arrested and I refuse to let a woman go on black and white banging sprees and continue to put up with it. And to talk about a former preacher, maybe he didn't want to get so Christianly Corrupt!!! So leave the scriptures in the good book and maybe you can read DIVORCE FOR DUMMIES!!
The blood of Christ does cleans us from all our sins. If you get sick of seeing Christians with shady past you must not like reading the Bible. Don't for get that there are four woman named in the family line of Christ one was called a harlot, one deceived her father-in-law into thinking she was a harlot, one committed adultery and her husband was murdered for it. If you get tiered of seeing Christians with checkered past you don't understand the grace of God. Paul was a murderer and Christ saw fit to save him. The early church was filled with fornicators adulterers and all kinds of other life styles that had been radically changed by the Holy Spirit of God. I am not saying that my wife was right or that she will not have to answer to God for what she is doing right now. She is living in sin and so are most of the people that are commenting on what she is doing. All I am saying is that God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
Nosey

United States

#29 Nov 15, 2012
Watch out Saxton, you have some competition for the pulpit. So Joel, do you think it's ok that she left you and her kids so that she could live with others and screw around with whoever she chooses??? I think she had a guilty conscience and had to run away. You just take care of those babies. I'm just waiting on a REALLY tan one to pop out or one that speaks Spanish.
Anonymous

Jena, LA

#30 Nov 15, 2012
Nosey wrote:
Watch out Saxton, you have some competition for the pulpit. So Joel, do you think it's ok that she left you and her kids so that she could live with others and screw around with whoever she chooses??? I think she had a guilty conscience and had to run away. You just take care of those babies. I'm just waiting on a REALLY tan one to pop out or one that speaks Spanish.
No I don't think it's ok that she left. She left because she wants to be god and call the shots instead of submit her will to the God. When a person gets a clear view of God they see how sinful they really are and they always fall on there knees and beg God for mercy. God is holy. God know everything when we sit down when we stand up. We cant go any where that God isn't already there. God is powerful enough to creat life and do anything else in his nature. The more someone knows God the easier it is to submit to Gods will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Boundaries Again May 23 Past Legal CHS gr... 1
haha nicole disotell knocked up by a dope head! May 23 really 2
school boundary hopping- line crossing (Aug '13) May 22 Concerned 96
Crossroad Treatment Center May 15 LegalDrudge 1
jessi warren (Mar '14) May 15 Cadilac 3
justin dupree (Mar '14) May 15 I am right 25
Jack Sullivan and all the drug arrests in Casto... (Oct '12) May 11 Losers 22
More from around the web

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE