heather joyce jordan waggoner

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unavailable

Iowa, LA

#1 Jan 4, 2012
who knows about this girl.she has been around the world and back.
LMAO

Bastrop, LA

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Shes a typical white trash, lying cheating wife of Ringgold..
dumbazz

Shreveport, LA

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Funny that the ho married to the guy she is hookin up with knows about it, is posting on here about it and still with him.. nothing funnier thatn a ho tryin to call another ho out
piss off

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2012
You ain't bout to talk about her. You don't know her and I bet y'all ain't no better. Quit talking SHIT and get a life. Kay? Thanks.
LMAO

Benton, LA

#5 May 17, 2012
She's STILL a big Ho
Anonymous

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
Who is she hooking up with?
untitled

Springhill, LA

#7 May 23, 2012
She's not a hoe!!!! She's a sweet beautiful girl that loves her kids and family! She's not "hooking up" with anyone!!! Stop talking about her and worry about your own selfs!
no stones

Springhill, LA

#8 May 23, 2012
untitled wrote:
She's not a hoe!!!! She's a sweet beautiful girl that loves her kids and family! She's not "hooking up" with anyone!!! Stop talking about her and worry about your own selfs!
a lot of people like to throw stones at this girl those with out sin cast the first stone no one on this earth is with some time of issues in there life those pointing a finger have three pointing right back!
wondering

Shreveport, LA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
i heard she moved off with some guy and left her family. So now her husband is trying to work part time and raise a family, i feel bad for him. Trying to take care of three kids on a limited budget is hard enough, the little girl is so sweet and i feel so bad those kids need a mother. but everytime is saw them they where filthy. poor babies.
unknown

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Yea the kids are always dirty I think he does try his best to be a good dad. As for his wife or whatever she is, I can not believe so would just up and leave the kids for some guy. Those kids may be better off without her.
wow

Burton, TX

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Wow Chuck when are you ever leave Dawn's sister alone ??

Since: Oct 12

Shreveport, LA

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Boy, does she give some damn good head though!!
unknown

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Wow that is nasty,better get checked
Chuck

United States

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Whoever wants to call me our then go ahead. I'm not afraid to state me name or opinion. I haven't said anything About her that I won't admit to. She is trashy to me but that's my opinion. I could care less about her and I'm happy Joel has the kids. Better for them in my opinion.
Anonymous

Jena, LA

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Ok I'm tired of here about how people are talking about my wife on topix, so I made a profile and I'm going to post a comment probably going to be my only comment I don't know. The tragedy is not that Heather has left her family or that she has committed adultery. It's that she is so enamored with sin that she can't see the truth. God loves her has forgiven her for her sin and is willing to radically change her life. That is the truth all she has to do is say what God says about her actions. The fact is all of us are guilty of adultery, idolatry and some of the most despicable sins ever spoken in Gods word. We don't commit them outwardly we sin in the confined of our own mind. It's high time we all said the same thing God says about our lives.

But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.(1 Peter 1:15, 16 KJV)
And
Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy.(Leviticus 19:2 KJV)
And
"…without me ye can do nothing.(John 15:5b KJV)

I still love my wife and pray that God will bring her to a place where she is willing to do what ever it takes to get sin out of her life. Then God can use her and she can be a great example to her children of a Godly mother. No one has arrived I have to confess my sin daily and ask God to purge my life.

Since: Oct 12

Shreveport, LA

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Biblical fundamentalist wrote:
Ok I'm tired of here about how people are talking about my wife on topix, so I made a profile and I'm going to post a comment probably going to be my only comment I don't know. The tragedy is not that Heather has left her family or that she has committed adultery. It's that she is so enamored with sin that she can't see the truth. God loves her has forgiven her for her sin and is willing to radically change her life. That is the truth all she has to do is say what God says about her actions. The fact is all of us are guilty of adultery, idolatry and some of the most despicable sins ever spoken in Gods word. We don't commit them outwardly we sin in the confined of our own mind. It's high time we all said the same thing God says about our lives.
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.(1 Peter 1:15, 16 KJV)
And
Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the Lord your God am holy.(Leviticus 19:2 KJV)
And
I still love my wife and pray that God will bring her to a place where she is willing to do what ever it takes to get sin out of her life. Then God can use her and she can be a great example to her children of a Godly mother. No one has arrived I have to confess my sin daily and ask God to purge my life.
Oh shut the f**k up, nobody wants to here your psyco babble from the cult you are involved in, Isn't it about time your great one gave you all the special punch
Anonymous

Jena, LA

#18 Oct 29, 2012
StrangerDanger12 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the f**k up, nobody wants to here your psyco babble from the cult you are involved in, Isn't it about time your great one gave you all the special punch
That's funny coming from a former preacher who got bitter in the ministry.
unknown

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2012

And
And

Instead of boring us with how you feel about that trashy woman take care of your kids for once. those poor kids need real parents who actually care.
Anonymous

Jena, LA

#20 Nov 3, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of boring us with how you feel about that trashy woman take care of your kids for once. those poor kids need real parents who actually care.
Thank you for the advice I have been taking care of them for months now. I'm not perfect but I have seen God provide in amazing ways. No one can accuse Heather or I of not caring about our children. None of you can see our heart. I understand why you would say that but you are seeing isolated instances and judging our heart for them. Like I said I'm not perfect, but I am trying to raise me children to love God and live there life to please and honor Him. As fare as her being trashy instead of comparing your self to her maybe you should compare your self to Gods word.

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calleth upon Thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of Thee: for Thou hast hid Thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities." (Isaiah 64:6, 7 KJV)
unknown

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>Thank you for the advice I have been taking care of them for months now. I'm not perfect but I have seen God provide in amazing ways. No one can accuse Heather or I of not caring about our children. None of you can see our heart. I understand why you would say that but you are seeing isolated instances and judging our heart for them. Like I said I'm not perfect, but I am trying to raise me children to love God and live there life to please and honor Him. As fare as her being trashy instead of comparing your self to her maybe you should compare your self to Gods word.

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calleth upon Thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of Thee: for Thou hast hid Thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities." (Isaiah 64:6, 7 KJV)
I actually wasn't comparing myself to her, maybe you should learn how to read. I was actually stating a fact and yes their is a difference. And actually I can say those kids have been neglected since I do see y'all around town and most times then not they are dirty. I'm sure being a single parent is hard but a MAN would step up to the plate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas Willard Cloud and Elizabeth Ashley Havard Jul 17 Bawg 1
why do so many people dislike the woman hair dr... (Mar '09) Jul 1 Stella 63
Who bray Warren babu daddy??? Jun '16 Fo sho 1
Running Wild Jun '16 SomebodyKnowsYou 4
Bignasty May '16 BIGNASTY 6
brenda murphy (Sep '10) May '16 Gmoney straight8 55
Valeria Jenkins (Mar '10) May '16 Gmoney straight8 57

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance