First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

Branson, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Does anyone know where he & his wife lives? I havent seen them in like a yr. She was good to him as well as he was her. I would like to get intouch with Brent. That was a match made in heaven as long as they were straight.
well u could

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2009
...call one of his family members since there is some in Jamestown. Look in phone book,duh!
just wondering

Branson, MO

#3 Jun 25, 2009
Dont know how to get in touch with them. Have no numbers all I had the numbers no longer work this is the only way i could think of to reach him. PLEASE if anyone knows let me know. I would like to talk to him. THANKS ALOT
yeah right

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2009
just wondering wrote:
Dont know how to get in touch with them. Have no numbers all I had the numbers no longer work this is the only way i could think of to reach him. PLEASE if anyone knows let me know. I would like to talk to him. THANKS ALOT
His father IS listed.
dazed

Macon, GA

#5 Jun 26, 2009
i forgot all about him.he use to run with greg and chris robinson yrs. ago my cousins the applebys use to live across from them and we would come to visit from indiana,but i live here now.they all use to be good boys.
coo

Branson, MO

#6 Jun 26, 2009
his fathers home # says disconneted
fyi

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2009
coo wrote:
his fathers home # says disconneted
ask his sister,Lucy.She lives in J-town. No one is gonna give you his ph# on here. But,I do believe he is still around there somewhere.Keep looking.
coo

Branson, MO

#8 Jun 26, 2009
If I could get a address or close to where they live. I last saw his wife when she was working at K-Mart then i moved. Any info at all would b helpful..As far a Lucy I was told she moved somewhere in Somerset but have no clue where or a #...I really miss these guys.Such a couple. (or seemed to b at the time) We all change over time
yeah such a couple

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2009
coo wrote:
If I could get a address or close to where they live. I last saw his wife when she was working at K-Mart then i moved. Any info at all would b helpful..As far a Lucy I was told she moved somewhere in Somerset but have no clue where or a #...I really miss these guys.Such a couple.(or seemed to b at the time) We all change over time
do u mean him and 1st wife,or last? last one and him both was crackheads/dealers awhile,may still be
Whatever

London, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2009
yeah such a couple wrote:
<quoted text>do u mean him and 1st wife,or last? last one and him both was crackheads/dealers awhile,may still be
Obviously u don't know him too well because Brent has been clean for over a year now and that is a fact. He is not with his wife any more he is with Dawn Sinclair and they and the kids are very happy. They have a nice house and have got their shit together and his dad's phone is not disconnected he just has a cell phone instead of a home phone. His sister Lucy is a nurse and lives in Somerset with her two kids. I should of expected when someone innocently asked about somebody, someone would be on here bashing them, probably somebody worse off then they ever was.
coo

Branson, MO

#11 Jun 27, 2009
well guess i will have to fine Lucy to find out the real truth. If hes with Dawn Sinclair he not with much. She was always a who** even when she was with Ryan. Have any clue where I could find Ryan? Is he still around Bill? Guess I could call Bill & find out my self.. All i wanted was toknow where they was not bash people everyone makes mistakes EVEN U
hii

London, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2009
coo wrote:
well guess i will have to fine Lucy to find out the real truth. If hes with Dawn Sinclair he not with much. She was always a who** even when she was with Ryan. Have any clue where I could find Ryan? Is he still around Bill? Guess I could call Bill & find out my self.. All i wanted was toknow where they was not bash people everyone makes mistakes EVEN U
If you want to get ahold of brent u can email me at lucy19@live.com and ill let u know when I find out who u are. Do I know u. he is with Dawn and they are doing good. Anyway just email that address im not going to give out any information over topix.
hii

London, KY

#13 Jun 27, 2009
its lucy-19@live.com
Dawn Loves Brent 4 Ever

Jamestown, KY

#14 Jun 27, 2009
coo wrote:
Kelly We all know this is you, you stupid slut.You need to worry about your kids.Brent is happy with me,we have a blast everyday,He's very good to my kids and me.you are just mad 'cause he got rid of your 5 gallon bucket p*ssy.We make love every night and all the comedy in our lives comes from how dumb you and Ryan are for being so obsessed with us.Get over it already.We are wy over it.Matter of fact we're getting ready to have a party for Brent being a man and doing the right thing.Maybe if you and Ryan can Get off the crack you'll be better people too,for your kids and yourselves.
Dawn Loves Brent 4 Ever

Jamestown, KY

#15 Jun 27, 2009
coo wrote:
Kelly you know exactly where Ryan is ,you were here this weekend sucking the Bernards d*cks to get you guys another hit,I will make you a promise that if you ever get in my reach I will show you that you are a stupid b*tch that cuts herself,for attention,can't take care of her own kids,will suck a d*ck for a dollar wh*re,oh yeah your'e invited to our wedding,And I talked to shantale today,Gave her a big hug and told her I love her,When is the last time you saw her?LMFAO
coo

Branson, MO

#16 Jun 27, 2009
well this isnt kelly for one thing and another im sure she knows where everyone lives..i use to hang out with her she was a very good mother i wasnt trying to get stuff started..so u need to know who ur talking to first of all.as far as someone taking care of their kids as far as i can remember ur kids was always with someone else running around at night u not knowing where they was.i worked with her at Kroger..If u really wanna know my name is Dawn Pennington..I lost touch with her not to long after she married.
one who knows

Branson, MO

#17 Jun 27, 2009
the people on here talking about Kelly needs to shut the f--k up cause all you mfer's will ever do is stay in that cockide stinking rotting piss hole corner of hell called Jamestown and you will NEVER amount to sh*t. Kelly is a great mother and just because some jealous ass B*tch wants to kiss and hug her child , you think that makes you special. Brent Malone is happy to get get your crater face. Stay away from her kids as they don't need your stinking P**sy cottage cheese under your nails hands on them. They are good little girls trying to grow up good and you ain't good. I know you but you damn sure don't know me, so you have your wedding, suck face , eat cake and leave people alone. Ok
hii

London, KY

#18 Jun 28, 2009
coo wrote:
well this isnt kelly for one thing and another im sure she knows where everyone lives..i use to hang out with her she was a very good mother i wasnt trying to get stuff started..so u need to know who ur talking to first of all.as far as someone taking care of their kids as far as i can remember ur kids was always with someone else running around at night u not knowing where they was.i worked with her at Kroger..If u really wanna know my name is Dawn Pennington..I lost touch with her not to long after she married.
Well u must not know too much cuz Kelly lost her kids over a year ago for smoking crack. Shell do anything for a hit. She doesn't see her kids they are with their dad and she is in another state. She doesnt even try to get them back and when shes in town she suckin peter to get her and Ryan another hit.
hii

London, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2009
one who knows wrote:
the people on here talking about Kelly needs to shut the f--k up cause all you mfer's will ever do is stay in that cockide stinking rotting piss hole corner of hell called Jamestown and you will NEVER amount to sh*t. Kelly is a great mother and just because some jealous ass B*tch wants to kiss and hug her child , you think that makes you special. Brent Malone is happy to get get your crater face. Stay away from her kids as they don't need your
stinking P**sy cottage cheese under your nails hands on them. They are good little girls trying to grow up good and you ain't good. I know you but you damn sure don't know me, so you have your wedding, suck face , eat cake and leave people alone. Ok
Well u evidently don't know much about Dawn cuz she takes really good care of her kids which is more than Kelly does. They would have a good life if Kelly would stop trying to cause trouble for them. Brent is more happier then he has ever been in his life and they are going to stay together so people mite as well get use to it. And your lucky Dawn don't know who u are cuz she would stomp a mudhole in your A** if she did but like everyone else u hide behind a keyboard.
someone

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Jun 28, 2009
one who knows wrote:
the people on here talking about Kelly needs to shut the f--k up cause all you mfer's will ever do is stay in that cockide stinking rotting piss hole corner of hell called Jamestown and you will NEVER amount to sh*t. Kelly is a great mother and just because some jealous ass B*tch wants to kiss and hug her child , you think that makes you special. Brent Malone is happy to get get your crater face. Stay away from her kids as they don't need your if she was a good mother why did the court take her kids dumb azzstinking P**sy cottage cheese under your nails hands on them. They are good little girls trying to grow up good and you ain't good. I know you but you damn sure don't know me, so you have your wedding, suck face , eat cake and leave people alone. Ok
if she was a good mother why did the court take her kids dumb azz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix full of garbage posts 5 min smokngun666 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Forumwatcher 172,976
school shooter 4 hr A Dobbs 3
jasmine lajuett 7 hr I know 2
New Pool hall on Dowell Road 9 hr Chaulk up 71
Our Beloved Hoover 17 hr Worried Grammie 361
Timmy Mcwhorter Thu Me me 1

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages