Since: Oct 09

jamestown ky

#1 Oct 26, 2009
does anyone know brandon york

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2009
he is just a theif on the run along with his buddy nathan acree. his buddy matt ginn done ratted on the whole bunch

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2009
actually matt didnt rat on nobody you just need to know what your talking about before you say something dumb ass

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2009
oh yea! then how come when they took him in for qustioning he acted like it was all amanda weind, nathan acree, and brandon york. yet you know so much that your probably a big fat rat sitting at home sucking on a big piece of cheese
sure do

Salem, IN

#5 Oct 27, 2009
all of them are rats.

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2009
they are going to say or do anything to stay out of jail. i hope they go for life. we don't need anymore rats in russell co.

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2009
the law has talked to all involved in this break in except brandon york. they have all told their story of how they broke into big's house. matt ginn was the ring leader but he blamed all the others. they let the law know where they took the stolen stuff and it was brandon york's trailor and when the law checked out they found where the items had been burn't and a meth lab and pot in the trailor. so that is why he is so hard to find he is looking at hard time for a long time

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Are you saying that Brandon has a Meth lab? Are you serious?

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2009
he did but the law found it and he has been on the run hiding out ever since. he wasn't home when they went in but they found a working meth lab and a bunch of pot in the trailor and on the outside of the trailor they found a bunch of burn't places where he burn't some stolen property that belonged to some friends of mine. do you know him because if you do you need to let him know that matt ginn blamed it all on him (the break in i mean)so they didn't even put him in jail not even for a night. so brandon needs to watch it or the rest involved will be making sure that only brandon goes down for this

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2009
brandon york was picked up yesterday and he admitted breaking into the sizemore home.

Jamestown, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2009
all i know is....everything!!!! Matt and big grew up together. they were like brothers!! until ppl like you (imnotarat) stated running their mouths about things they no NOTHING about!! Ginn has done some stupid sh** the first being Brittany and the second being the company he keeps, but regardless i know matt and i know that he is a good person, just does dumb stuff. and as far as im concerned it seems like iamnotarat has something to prove...hell the name says it all lol

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2009
all i know is he broke in bigs house he admitted it.and now he has lost a friend for life. he can rott in jail for all i care. you can't even get matt take care of his own kids so how can you talk ab out brittany at least she provides for her kids. if he's going to steal things he could at least take care of his kids with the money, but no he went to the riverboat and gambled the money away that he stole from big. you must be a looser yourself to up hold someone like matt. get real and wake up or you could be his next victim. i'd say your not that close to him, but if you are i bet you don't leave nothing around for him to steal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Lol 145,669
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr Bigelow 36,050
Preacher Crit Ford (Aug '09) 6 hr Ford kin 10
Medicaid Fraud 12 hr tax payer 22
Done Right Roofing ( Chris StClair) 16 hr aim 2
People holding signs begging for money Wed Talkin 39
Wet Dry Vote Wed Yellodoggie 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages