First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spicystar

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2008
Does anyone know what happened, I've been out of town, but seen something on myspace about rip cody wilson, wtf? someone fill me in please
so sad

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2008
Look under Russell Springs forum. This is so sad. His name is on there too.
Melissa

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2008
I am not talking to the previous posters but to future posters,please don't start gossiping about Cody on here. Nobody knows yet what happened to him. His family are good people and his parents just lost their baby. Let them grieve in peace.
so sad

Corbin, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2008
I did not know Cody personally. I went to school with him & his brothers. I remember hewas always very full of energy, & he was always making people smile. He was the same age as my brother is. I could not imagine what his family is going through. I think these forums have been started by friends of Cody who just want to remember him & pay their respects.( I'm referring to the one started on the Russell Springs forum.) It's obvious that Cody was a very loved person. My heart goes out to his family & friends.
MOMA51

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
My thoughts, prayers and heart go out to Billy & Becky and their families. I can't imagine what they must be going through!
A Friend

Frankfort, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Cody was the type of person who would try to be friends with anyone, he was extremely funny, and his family are absolutely wonderful people. Becky, Bill, Willie, Eli....my heart and prayers go out to you.
what

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
what happened to him, was anyone with him?
sherry

Floyds Knobs, IN

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Melissa I agree with you. I went to school with him and saw him almost everyday here at WKU. I just couldn't believe this has happened. I really feel for his family. It's hard to lose a loved one especially still so young
Melissa

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
Cody was a good kid. I think of him as a kid anyway. I saw Cody about a year ago,in typical Cody fashion he was walking past my house and recognized my brother so he came over and sat on my porch. He told me that he had been to the diner in town and he had a dollar so he talked them into selling him two hot dogs "And I let em keep the buns",he said. He was always hilarious and he treated everybody like he had known them for years.
diamond

Eubank, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2008
We will MISS you Cody!!!!!!!!!! Rest in PEACE...
diamond

Eubank, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2008
I will miss your terrific smile, your warmth, and kindness. Your love for your family. . . Rest in PEACE. . .
Savannah

AOL

#12 Oct 11, 2008
I heard that he o.d. and died
R.I.P
Cody
quality1

Jamestown, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2008
R.I.P Cody. we love you. our prayers are with the family
lil smith

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2008
i knew cody since i was a lil girl. he played baseball with my older bros. he was so funnythen and as i grew up i started hanging out with him. everytime you seen cody he was always smiling and the loudiest in the crowd. cody was good at winning his side of the argument and usd toout smart teachers in high school bcuz he was so smart. I love cody and miss him*** He will always be here cody wilson was the most amazing friend and nothing can replACE THAT LAUGHTER AND HIS VOICE but it will never be forgotten or replaced Cody wilson is forever**
outthere

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2008
i miss u too. u were the greatest friend n e 1 could have. RIP.
wonderin how they r doin

United States

#16 Nov 28, 2008
so sad wrote:
I did not know Cody personally. I went to school with him & his brothers. I remember hewas always very full of energy, & he was always making people smile. He was the same age as my brother is. I could not imagine what his family is going through. I think these forums have been started by friends of Cody who just want to remember him & pay their respects.( I'm referring to the one started on the Russell Springs forum.) It's obvious that Cody was a very loved person. My heart goes out to his family & friends.
i could not find anything on the russell springs forum. did it get removed?
Melissa

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Nov 29, 2008
Look on lakercountry.com there should be something about it in the archives. All it says is that he was attending Western Kentucky University and was found unrsesponsive in his apartment by friends. He was pronounced dead on the scene and an autopsy was being scheduled. On Thanksgiving I went to the graveyard to bring flowers to my mom,brother,and sister and I saw his parents there. It would have to be so horrible to be visiting your sons grave on Thanksgiving.
Kryptic Kurse

Glasgow, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2008
Melissa wrote:
Look on lakercountry.com there should be something about it in the archives. All it says is that he was attending Western Kentucky University and was found unrsesponsive in his apartment by friends. He was pronounced dead on the scene and an autopsy was being scheduled. On Thanksgiving I went to the graveyard to bring flowers to my mom,brother,and sister and I saw his parents there. It would have to be so horrible to be visiting your sons grave on Thanksgiving.
you misspelled unresponsive
grinch

United States

#19 Nov 29, 2008
Kryptic Kurse wrote:
<quoted text>you misspelled unresponsive
spellcheck this:
you're an idiot.
grinch

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2008
Melissa wrote:
Look on lakercountry.com there should be something about it in the archives. All it says is that he was attending Western Kentucky University and was found unrsesponsive in his apartment by friends. He was pronounced dead on the scene and an autopsy was being scheduled. On Thanksgiving I went to the graveyard to bring flowers to my mom,brother,and sister and I saw his parents there. It would have to be so horrible to be visiting your sons grave
on Thanksgiving.
sorry about your mom, brother and sister. sounds like u had a rough holiday too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rear ended at Mcdonalds drive thru 5 min Ronald McDonald 8
Lack of police 13 min whocares 27
City concern citizen 15 min whocares 23
Tyler Brumley 16 min dontmatter 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Wisdom of God 171,935
Our Beloved Hoover 4 hr Simple 318
Eli Music Thread (Dec '13) 14 hr Musikologist 10

Jamestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamestown Mortgages