First Prev
of 4
Next Last
someone who knows

Lexington, KY

#64 Apr 2, 2012
i know for a fact that barry coffey has been sleeping with her for months now its untelling what he has brought home t his wife that is disgusting as hell
udontknow

Jamestown, KY

#65 Jun 20, 2012
I have known her all my life and even protected her through school and sometimes after, I always felt sorry for her.But there comes a point when she runs her mouth and tells lies just to start trouble. I don't take kindly to people lying about me.So as far as I am concerned I'll tell the truth about her, She is a schizophrenic, promiscuous, habitual lying who*e. She does things for attention. I even brought her into my home in Jr. high and High school and tried to be her friend because no one was.I still feel sorry for her because her grandparents were weird mean people.I could tell you some crazy things they did, like taking the receiver part of the telephone when they left so that Christy and Smitty couldn't use the phone. But who cares if she has black kids? alot of girls around here do and mexican too.That is the least of this tramps problems. I tell ya Christine and Paul messed her head up bad!! And as for Smitty being gay,So what? is he sticking his peter up your butt? then why do you care? He is still a good guy and people should not judge other peoples sexuality unless it's your spouse you are questioning.Live and let live!
shutup

Russell Springs, KY

#66 Jun 30, 2012
listen you stupid jerk paul and christine were not mean people they did the best they could for them . Christy isnt not schizophrenic she is bi polar there is a difference as far as running her mouth she does that but hell so does every one else in this hell hole of a county and smitty who cares if he is gay he has more heart then any one else aROUND maybe you should look in your own closet and mess with your own people insted of starting trouble with others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court 3 hr first hand 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Mike Duquette 131,463
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr hmmm 501
does anyone kno becca hill (Mar '08) 21 hr agree 81
Print on tshirts Thu Concerned 1
election Wed moe 25
Sorry Repugnantcan Mitch McConnell Wed Terry 27
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match

Jamestown Jobs

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown