Luz Johnson, Jerry Ramrattan and Terr...

Luz Johnson, Jerry Ramrattan and Terrell Lovell

There are 81 comments on the WABC story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Luz Johnson, Jerry Ramrattan and Terrell Lovell. In it, WABC reports that:

Investigators have arrested three people accused in an elaborate scheme to frame an innocent Far Rockaway woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Justice

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Look at what you people put this poor woman through...hope you all get it up the ass...and I can't believe a woman was part of this scheme...that money that he paid u people to say Seemona robbed you hope u enjoy it...now you know Jerry is nothing but a con man.
Let The Church Say Amen

New York, NY

#2 Dec 7, 2010
They should all do hard time.
kumar

Queens Village, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2010
i was also frame by jerry ramrattan
kumar

Queens Village, NY

#4 Dec 8, 2010
i need to speek with seemona
kumar

Queens Village, NY

#5 Dec 8, 2010
i want to testfi against jerry ramrattan but dont know who to turn to the da is probaly backing him
justice

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 12, 2010
call nassau county and tell them you want to testify against jerry, they will help you out... The news is not saying everything.. The third witness that was working for jerrry was Ranjive mohanlal of queens.. when an informant tried to come forward , nypd locked up the informant and said he was harassing ranjive mohanlal>. Nypd actually believed ranjive mohanlals bullshit story even though he is a club promoter( Rajive Royalty) at Club tobago in jamaica queens and lives with his mother.if only nypd had listened to the person that came forward two months ago this poor would of been freed earlier.. So there are more victims of jerrys scheme that you do not hear in the news.
Justice2

New York, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2010
I've heard that the rape charge that woman brought against him was concocted from a close relative of the victim. They were together for years and when he decided to leave her, she made up her story to get back at him. Don't mess with a woman scorned. o maybe he tried to get back at her? I don't know!!! Two wrongs don't make a right. She didn't deserve to get locked up for so long. But sometimes when you dish out crap, crap happens to you.
Justice3

Cave Creek, AZ

#8 Dec 13, 2010
Justice2 wrote:
I've heard that the rape charge that woman brought against him was concocted from a close relative of the victim. They were together for years and when he decided to leave her, she made up her story to get back at him. Don't mess with a woman scorned. o maybe he tried to get back at her? I don't know!!! Two wrongs don't make a right. She didn't deserve to get locked up for so long. But sometimes when you dish out crap, crap happens to you.
Are stupid or sick in the head?
Justice2

New York, NY

#9 Dec 15, 2010
Oh Justice3 you must be a friend or close relative of that woman...lol, for that stupid reply. I wasn't taking sides. That's what I heard, so sue me. When you have an adult comment or reply that makes sense then do so. Ciao!!!
Justice2

New York, NY

#10 Dec 15, 2010
I guess she did her time for her false rape charge, now he has to do his....LOL...what do you have to say about that!!!You know the saying, what goes around comes around!!!They both have to pay for their lies....LOL, LOL
Justice

Allentown, NJ

#11 Dec 18, 2010
Justice 2 you must have been with Jerry cause you believe his lies. well if you have been with Jerry then you should know that he doesnt take no for an answer and that he is a rapist...iv been raped by Jerry when i said no to sex on numerous occaisions, i just never went to the cops cause he would always threatend me...so Justice 2 time for you to remove that cover from your eyes ....Jerry is a criminal and a rapist most of all a rapist...hopefully all the women he have raped in the past come out and say something.
Fake Cop

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2010
Justice2 wrote:
I guess she did her time for her false rape charge, now he has to do his....LOL...what do you have to say about that!!!You know the saying, what goes around comes around!!!They both have to pay for their lies....LOL, LOL
Don't go by things you've heard try to experience them yourself.
Justice2

New York, NY

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Oh please Justice, I don't even know the guy. And I don't care to know him. If you've been rape "on numerous occasions" and and never reported it and he did it several times too? How idiotic and brainless are you and you never called the cops not once? Damn, whose the stupid one now? FYI, I don't believe anyone in their right mind would allow someone to rape them over and over and over and not go to the cops. Your statements just sound fake and too close to the victim. Ever heard of "Innocent Until Proven Guilty"

And Fake Cop: "Don't go by things you've heard try to experience them yourself" I mean come on, do you think I'll allow anyone to get away from raping me the first time muchless let them do it several times?
Justice2

New York, NY

#14 Dec 20, 2010
All of you must be related and are good friends of what's her name....so none of you can be objective and can only contribute negativity of the other person. As I said before, innocent until proven guilty, that's the law.
Fake Cop

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2010
Justice2 wrote:
Oh please Justice, I don't even know the guy. And I don't care to know him. If you've been rape "on numerous occasions" and and never reported it and he did it several times too? How idiotic and brainless are you and you never called the cops not once? Damn, whose the stupid one now? FYI, I don't believe anyone in their right mind would allow someone to rape them over and over and over and not go to the cops. Your statements just sound fake and too close to the victim. Ever heard of "Innocent Until Proven Guilty"
And Fake Cop: "Don't go by things you've heard try to experience them yourself" I mean come on, do you think I'll allow anyone to get away from raping me the first time muchless let them do it several times?
WoW You sound like a fan of Ramrotten.
Jerry Jail man Lover

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2010
Justice2 wrote:
You know him very well cause that is what he's been telling everyone...did he also tell you he was a Detective? If he was innocent of the Rape he would have never tried to set her up. Think before you type...It looks like you're the Brainless one here.
Justice 4

Toronto, Canada

#18 Dec 21, 2010
This man has had quite a history of lies abuse and deception. He is also a fine con artist rapist. i have known him from he was 3 years old and seen him grow up. He was always slick. He posed as a member of the FBI while in Trinidad and bragged to everyone that he was a member of the NYPD. He is quite a bullshit artist and now, that he has been caught he will have an excellent chance to learn the truth about being an NYPD and also to improve his chances in prison of being a better rapist.
Rape on Jerry
NowShutTheFuckUp

Smithtown, NY

#19 Dec 21, 2010
Justice2 wrote:
You are probably related to the rapist like maybe a parent or sibling. Only a sick demented fuckedinthehead fucktard would make such a claim.
Jerry Jail man Lover

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2010
Justice 4 wrote:
This man has had quite a history of lies abuse and deception. He is also a fine con artist rapist. i have known him from he was 3 years old and seen him grow up. He was always slick. He posed as a member of the FBI while in Trinidad and bragged to everyone that he was a member of the NYPD. He is quite a bullshit artist and now, that he has been caught he will have an excellent chance to learn the truth about being an NYPD and also to improve his chances in prison of being a better rapist.
Rape on Jerry

You are telling the truth about Jerry Ramrotten.
Jerry Jail man Lover

United States

#21 Dec 21, 2010
Hi Jerry are you on the receiving end in the cell tonight? Just relax it won't be that painful...some baby oil would do the job just right...you should just make up your mind to build a relationship with another man cause you aint coming out no time soon... And when you get out you'll be raping men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schoolgirls armed in cancer fight Sun VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News Fire Island: Ocean Beach (Jun '07) Sep 23 Negoish 2
News Anti-Gay Obama Graffiti Vandal to Spend 90 Days... Sep 21 Pat Robertson s F... 17
News Next-Gen Talent? Look No Further Sep 21 Bovenzi13 4
malverne police chief (May '08) Sep 17 tekken77 12
Inconsiderate neighbors (Nov '10) Sep 12 Iheaya 29
News Number of MRSA cases in pets increasing - (Oct '07) Sep 10 Tonya 7

Jamaica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jamaica Mortgages