spanking or slapping by young Jamaican girls towards white women tourists

Posted in the Jamaica Forum

The Cableguy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 28, 2009
While vacationing in Jamaica my wife and I toured the counrty side on a scooter. Our question is why would the school girls run into the street towards us as we approached them just to spank my wife on her thigh as we drove by. This is so weird to us because we had a wonderful time there on the island. This happened serveral time that day, miles apart through the centeral and mountain rural areas. Can anyone explain this behavior by these young girls...?
Bloodclot

Hallandale, FL

#2 Jun 22, 2010
meh want some dem white poom-poom
rossclot

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2011
yah man , dem fine merican girl with nice leg like young chicken feels good ,smoke some ganja and watch girls have fun .
Uh huh

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2011
They're joking with you because this is a Jamaica New york forum. Not the island of Jamaica. Silly.
mr hype

Pierrefonds, Canada

#5 Jun 13, 2012
nothing wrong with 2 women its better than 2 men lol women to women r kool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... 13 hr Racism not factor 11
MEN 40+ Snapchat 23 hr Gabbyyperez123 1
News Female firefighter wins $60K in 'badonkadonk' s... (Aug '14) Sat Capt America 3
Annette Marion stalker confession murder mom th... Fri crazy Annette 1
Review: Affar Baksh Law Office LLC (Jul '10) May 19 JASKARANJEET 4
News Brooklyn, NYC Personal Injury Lawyer (Oct '14) Apr '15 calebhart54 10
Boiler & Furnace Repair (May '09) Apr '15 Travis Simons 10
More from around the web

Jamaica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]