A conversation with LMC President Dr....

A conversation with LMC President Dr. Miles McCall

There are 1 comment on the Jacksonville Daily Progress story from May 7, 2011, titled A conversation with LMC President Dr. Miles McCall. In it, Jacksonville Daily Progress reports that:

The Jacksonville Daily Progress sat down with Lon Morris President Miles McCall Friday afternoon to address financial woes that caused delayed employee payroll this semester and learn what is in the year ahead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily Progress.

Parent

Cypress, TX

#1 May 9, 2011
LMC's financial "woes" will not go away until the school learns how to spend the money it is borrowing.
The Daily Progress is just covering up the mess.

How many businesses borrow money to make payroll? It is the continual incompetence and narcissism of the LMC staff that puts this college on the brink. Bet they never missed a payday.

Lon Morris is not a college football institution, go back to Theology, Kinesiology and Hospitality Management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Government Corruption Crimestoppers Mon u copied my name ... 6
Corruption Dec 11 tspowell1184 2
TIs and gang stalking in east Texas Dec 9 Ur stupid 14
Rep. Louie Gohmert--Dumbest Man In Congress Dec 8 joedirt 4
Is a Smith County assistant DA partially respon... Dec 8 joedirt 3
councilwoman Dec 4 Hate dumb bitches 4
Ranger or X-Ranger Brent Davis Nov 29 ur stupid 3

Jacksonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance