Ashland gallery owner arrested for al...

Ashland gallery owner arrested for allegedly planting camera in restaurant bathroom

There are 2 comments on the The Ashland Daily Tidings story from Jul 3, 2014, titled Ashland gallery owner arrested for allegedly planting camera in restaurant bathroom. In it, The Ashland Daily Tidings reports that:

Following the discovery of a video camera lens behind a hole in the wall of Pangea restaurant's bathroom in Ashland, the owner of next door Houston's Custom Framing and Fine Art was arrested on multiple counts of invasion of privacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland Daily Tidings.

Jason

Ashland, OR

#1 Jul 9, 2014
My wife and I both used that bathroom last week. Im gonna punch that guy in the nose next time i see him.
One Eye Jack

Eugene, OR

#2 Jul 9, 2014
Jason, he seen her crack, hah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timber Products Sep 1 Timber Products 1
concerned Sep 1 Timber Products 1
News Excavators demolish dam to boost salmon migration Aug 30 PJofGrantsPass 1
Los Angeles, CA 90012 hall of justice naked wom... Aug 28 joshua wilkes she... 1
police officer joshua ericwilkes has fired poli... Aug 28 joshua wilkes she... 1
Justin Jessee Aug 13 Soullasoul 1
justin jessee missing (Apr '13) Aug 13 Soullasoul 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jacksonville Mortgages