Believe all online? Then I have bridg...

Believe all online? Then I have bridge to sell

There are 1 comment on the Statesman Journal story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Believe all online? Then I have bridge to sell. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

“There's no such thing as a free lunch.”

People are getting crazier, and greedier, by the day. Blame the Internet. A week ago, ads showed up on Craigslist claiming that a Southern Oregon homeowner was forced to leave the area suddenly. via Statesman Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

whiteyward

Hood River, OR

#1 Apr 8, 2008
Blame anyone you want but nothing about the "internet" ever made anyone steal from a southern Oregon homeowner. You can not blame newspapers or radios for stampeeds at sports events or grand openings and you can not blame internet for the people that believe there is something for nothing out in the community. People will attack if they have "opportunity". Just like the stock market taking people for all they have by using the buyers greed or family members stealing from grandparents homes when the grandparents are in the hospital it happens all the time because most people are always watching for "opportunity". The old fashioned ideal where one person watches someones home or business is just about gone from this community. The administration of public government is the first to attack if they see an "opportunity" to attack any citizen they disagree with. Business does this all the time, church does it and family does it. Don't blame the messenger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Sat Refugee 180
Fishing in Grant's Pass and questions about region Sat Refugee 1
joshua parker (Oct '13) Jun 30 What A Mess 4,225
News Emergency services (Feb '13) Nov '13 Shanti Shanti 17
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cuc Leigers 1
News Rodney Jahn dies at age 63 (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mourning 1
Debate: Obama-Economy - Jacksonville, OR (Mar '12) Mar '12 Whocoudadaknowed 1
More from around the web

Jacksonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE